Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards (34147 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by ngorluv: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2013
I tire for una ooo...person stand for ROAD kon take picture ,una label am say na Grammy she go,no proof.no American celeb or musician in sight...

.....that means I can also stand in front of a nice place and do the dame....mtcheeew rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by tellwisdom: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2013
davidylan: everyone else too pictures on the red carpet, why is she taking her own on the street?
Bros, dem don begin use carpet for grammy now?...I be think sey na rug sad
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Horlawoomey(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2013
But Keke is too BANCE. . . . . . . . . . . Note : BANCE is the new word for ugly in the dico.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by tellwisdom: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2013
Horlawoomey: But Keke is too BANCE. . . . . . . . . . . Note : BANCE is the new world for ugly in the dico.
angry World??
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by slimyem: 6:14am On Feb 11, 2013
tellwisdom: No be surulere be this?? angry
No,na Idi-Araba!undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Horlawoomey(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2013
tellwisdom:
angry World??

.NOTED
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by chucky234(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2013
I doubt if the pesin inside those pics is Goldie ooo,she look like the toy I saw in Tokyo Japan few weeks ago.

**taking a closer look**
Kai na Goldie dey for the pics sha,why she come use one bucket of pancake and two gallon of concealer pour for face na,which tailor wear am dat cut and amend piece say na gown na.
Baba Keke you sef no dey try lai lai,you fit advise that Goldie make stop to dey behave like Thabita and Timi for "The Passion"..
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by chucky234(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2013
tellwisdom:
Bros, dem don begin use carpet for grammy now?...I be think sey na rug sad

Your mumu na grade one
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by temitemi1(m): 6:30am On Feb 11, 2013
These pple should stop fallin our hands o! Pple dey take their own shot on red carpet nah road side our Goldie dey take her own, nawaha ooooooo...
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by CHIMSKY(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
She's pretty but too much makeup.

The man beside her represents Nigerian men very very well lipsrsealed
Abeg make we dey talk true.The babe ugly die!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
She's pretty but too much makeup. lipsrsealed

typical...... smh.

clearly u didn't watch big brother Africa shey?

I think u owe Kenny a big big apology. anyway sha its because u don't know better. between that two, beauty n the beast is in reverse mode. as crazy as that may sound
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by gramci: 6:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Haters everywhere grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Asis(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Not bad lookn though
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Lmao, now she and kenny are competing for the ugliest awards, while others are competing for grammy.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by ojeffo: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2013
Horlawoomey: But Keke is too BANCE. . . . . . . . . . . Note : BANCE is the new word for ugly in the dico.
U mean uncle keke is BANCESOME? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by tellwisdom: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2013
chucky234: I doubt if the pesin inside those pics is Goldie ooo,she look like the toy I saw in Tokyo Japan few weeks ago.

**taking a closer look**
Kai na Goldie dey for the pics sha,why she come use one bucket of pancake and two gallon of concealer pour for face na,which tailor wear am dat cut and amend piece say na gown na.
Baba Keke you sef no dey try lai lai,you fit advise that Goldie make stop to dey behave like Thabita and Timi for "The Passion"..
OK, we don hear sey you go tokoyo angry....talk anoda tinundecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by elampiro(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2013
Where is Prezzo?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by ojeffo: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2013
tellwisdom:
OK, we don hear sey you go tokoyo angry....talk anoda tinundecided

Tokoyo? Red Rug? This boy sef pls go and Brush ur Teeth with Acid
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by sconsults: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2013
[size=28pt]chei.person waka go stapes center go stand for road take picture dey lie.which kind desperation be this.wey joirnalist,wey red carpet.na so obama invite tinubu come im innurguration[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by ojeffo: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2013
sconsults: [size=28pt]chei.person waka go stapes center go stand for road take picture dey lie.which kind desperation be this.wey joirnalist,wey red carpet.na so obama invite tinubu come im innurguration[/size]
Oga why did u "embezzle" ur school fees naaa....Chineeeeke m ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by chinnyonwu(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2013
Nice pic, but Goldie shey ur heavy makeup no gree bouncers allow u enter snap better pic for red carpet ni?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Rossikk(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2013
hollandis: kai,kenny ogunbe is ugly shaaaa

No he's not, you stup.id idio.t.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by donted(m): 7:29am On Feb 11, 2013
omo_to_dun:

My sister, no be small thing o. Me sef, as I wowo reach, I no ugly like that. Ugly pass ugly.

24th to comment; glory be to Obatala in the mighty name of Jesus.

Is that funny? FOOL.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by sage2(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2013
I wan see dem on the red carpet or inside the venue proper exchanging banter with other celebrities. Even a passer-by could have taken those pics and claim Grammy tins too.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by mbhs139(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2013
Dignitary: We are still celebrating our GOLD!!! Why this rubbish?

NA REAL RUBBISH. I NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE THIS ON FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING. NONESENSE
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by fittty(m): 7:56am On Feb 11, 2013
50calibre: Hahahaha! She stand for road like security, you sure say them go even allow am enter staples centre? Make this people stop to dey fall their hand.

They keep going to places where they aren't invited or noticed just to belong.

#word
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by fittty(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2013
What is kennnis always looking for at the grammys?
F*ckn wanabe
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by labamo07(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2013
Kennis don start their akproka thing again. Dem go just go 3rd mainland bridge go dey shoot nansense for us say na Yankee dem dey. Thank God say no be my money sha......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Jidenna: Homosexuality Is An Africa Thing, Europeans Didn’t Bring It / Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.