Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards (34148 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by fairygeh(f): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
She took this pic less than a week ago and she is gone undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by nikkyshyne(f): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
I think she looks rather pale in the picture too. This is sad.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by braine(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2013
I feel so guilty for my comment. sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Eve100000: 2:19am On Feb 15, 2013
braine: I feel so guilty for my comment. sad sad sad

May God forgive us all! May she RIP
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by samyng(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2013
na wah o may her soul rest in peace just yesterday people were jealous of her and just yesterday people celebrated her now this sad news.. GOD help us to make Heaven
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by kekakuz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
I feel so guilty for all the terrible things I ever said about her. Pls rest in peace
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by nikkyshyne(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
I thank God I never said any bad thing about her. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by Flygerian1(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2013
braine: I feel so guilty for my comment. sad sad sad
Ah dey tell u! embarassed

God forgive me and other people that foul mouthed against her (if u know u r one of the foul mouthed peeps, say amen to this pray and let ur sin be forgiven)...
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by DukeNija(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Big Fools regreting having watery Tongues.

I wonder what you derive from insulting people who are oblivious of your existence.

Goldie O Goldie.
Your song was in my head last nite while sleeping. cry
I liked you. You were different. You were soft hearted. You did your thing. You had a future. cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by braine(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Big Fools regretting having watery Tongues.

I wonder what you derive from insulting people who are oblivious of your existence.

People have rights to their opinions, and as such shouldn't be referred to as fools. Its not as if the comments were incorrect.

Its not like you're any smarter. Bigger fool.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by mafioso47(m): 3:15am On Feb 17, 2013
$hady¤J:
Oh really?
But, er, why does she look like a painted statue of liberty?
when would you get a life? Now she's dead. What's ♈☺ŮЯ gain?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by tpia5: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2013
the guy in the fourth picture looks very stressed out.

who is he?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards by madan(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
HectorTroy: *Ghost Mode* Them no dey see her....Which kain make up be that?
You called her a ghost, nw she's dead. Are u happy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Shows Proof That He Takes Care Of Segun Wire / "Enjoyment Ministers": Actor Williams Uchemba Visits Peter Okoye At His Mansion / Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.