Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Can I Obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. (643 Views)

How Can I Obtain A Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos? / What's The Cost Of House Plan And Certificate Of Occupancy In Ogun State / New Rules for Obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy in Lagos. A must Read to All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. by enilove(m): 5:09am On Feb 11, 2013
Can someone please tell me the procedure of obtaining a Certificate of Occupancy in lagos incuding the cost and the time it would take before it would be ready.

House has been built on the land ,with an approved building plan about Twenty Two years ago.
Re: How Can I Obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. by netintelligence: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2013
get the land information first at the surveyir generals office in IKEJA.then if you are cleared you are allowed to process C OF O. For further information call me lets talk 08094532305,07084916368
Re: How Can I Obtain a Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. by enilove(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2013
netintelligence: get the land information first at the surveyir generals office in IKEJA.then if you are cleared you are allowed to process C OF O. For further information call me lets talk 08094532305,07084916368

Thanks, I will give you a call b4 the day runs out

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Of Land In Baruwa, Ipaja With C Of O 5m / Cheap Lands For Sales N Houses For Rent In Abuja Nasarawa N Niger State / Kingmind Or Dav8id Is A Theif!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.