Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! (9955 Views)

Get Your Sugar Moms And Hookups Here / Lagos Hookups - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2013
This thread was created for young working class Nigerian professionals(Gentlemen and Ladies) who seek to meet working-class professional like them who is also interested in meeting them.
This is simple kindly comment on the thread to keep it on the front page and also mail me your details on Olushowunmi2@gmail.com.
The details should include your recent pix, biodata, what you are looking for? Love, Intimacy or Friends with Benefits** ... Please follow the format in the comment section..
Pls. remember to comment to keep the thread in the front page, i will not act on your email if you don't comment***
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
PLS FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN!
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2013
I have been receiving a lot of messages and i'm yet to receive a message in correct format. Well, i'm writing this for emphasis... pls read carefully..
I need your full information before i can act and kindly follow this format:
1. Your name
2. Age
3. Sex
4. Height
5. Body type
6. Blood group/genotype
7. Location
8. What you are looking for( Love, short-term affairs, marriage, flings, long-term affairs)
9. Describe your personality
10. At least 3 pictures will be needed (with your face showing clearly).

Finally, we need to keep this thread on the frontpage by commenting so others can easily see it. *** PLS NOTE I WILL NOT RESPOND AGAIN TO ANYBODY UNLESS YOU COMMENT HERE ON THIS THREAD***
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2013
*****PLS NOTE THAT I'M A MAN AND I 'M JUST A BRIDGE, WHEN LADIES SEND IN THEIR REQUESTS AND MEN SENT IN THIERS... I JUST HELP IN SCREENING AND MATCHMAKING BOTH SIDES... NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS... SO PLEASE DO TAKE NOTE OF THAT FACT****
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by ebukav(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Am sky, am 18 I stay in ebonyi, I nid an older lady let's say 35 to 54 hook me up 2927bd90 tanx
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2013
SKY, THIS IS FOR WORKING CLASS PROFESSIONALS AND NOT SUGARMUMMY HOOKUPS!
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by ayo32(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Am ayo need older lady to hookup pls call me 07033937332
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
THIS IS CALLING OUT AGAIN TO THE LADIES, I HAVE ABOUT 5 GOOD MEN READY FOR HOOKUPS UNDER THE BANNER "I WANT TO SETTLES DOWN", "I WANT NO STRINGS ATTACHED INTIMACY" AND "JUST SEX"... SO IF YOU ARE LADY OUT THERE, OPPORTUNITIES STILL EXISTS TO MEET YOUR DREAM MAN WHO IS GOD FEARING AND SERIOUS!
AND FOR MEN, I HAVE 3 WORKING CLASS LADIES WHO WANTS DECENT MEN WITH GOOD JOBS AND ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN... PLEASE EMAIL ME BY FOLLOWING THE CORRECT FORMAT, FAILURE TO DO SO IS FOR YOU NOT TO GET ANY RESPONSE FROM ME... THANKS.

***PLEASE MAIL ME ON OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...***

1 Like

Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES... COMMENT HERE AND SEND IN YOUR MAIL...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by pinkett2002: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
well asking people to submit there vital details here is a no-no

2 Likes

Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
@PINKETT... SUBMIT IT TO MY EMAIL AND NOT ON THIS THREAD...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by 2blunt: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
[size=40pt]dis man and woman thing go cause serious trouble o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
NOW THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING! I HAVE ABOUT 6 WOMEN AND ONLY ONE QUALITY MAN HOOKED UP... WHERE ARE ALL THE RESPONSIBLE MEN FOR LADIES, YOU ARE SURE TO REALIZE YOUR DREAM BECAUSE I WILL SIFT THE CHAFFS FROM THE GOODS FOR YOU!!!

AWAITING YOUR HOOKUP REQUEST... ***PLS NOTE PHOTO IS IMPORTANT!!!***
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by jaycorb(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Am jacob by real name,24yrs of age,architect by profession,genotype as,g fit tallk & dark in complexion.i squate @ kola b/stop agbado lagos,i need a God fearing lady,chocolate,average in evrything about her,short affair dat wil lead 2 marriage.my no is 08038314998,08022208608.my email is sunnyhakyns_2020@yahoo.com.
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
@JAYCORB... SEND ME EMAIL WITH MORE DETAILS AND EDIT YOUR COMMENT... BECAUSE FOR YOUR PROTECTION OF PRIVACY... THANKS
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2013
ARE YOU A MAN ENOUGH WITH A GOOD JOB AND MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD AND YOU DESIRE WOMEN IN THAT SAME LINE, KINDLY CONTACT ME WITH YOUR DETAILS, REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT INDICATED!
LADIES ALSO CAN CONTACT ME FOLLOWING THE SAME FORMAT... THE HOOKUP SITE IS COMING SOON...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2013
UPTO SIX LADIES FOR HOOKUP ON SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN LEAD TO MARRIAGE, ARE YOU THE MAN SEND ME YOUR DETAILS NOW... ALSO REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD TO KEEP IT ON THE FRONTPAGE!
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by SeyiAkinbo(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2013
+2347013663073
WhatsApp
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2013
ebukav: Am sky, am 18 I stay in ebonyi, I nid an older lady let's say 35 to 54 hook me up 2927bd90 tanx
omg! shocked
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
ARE YOU A GOOD LADY WHO IS SEARCHING...
DO CONTACT ME NOW... OLUSHOWUNMI2@GMAIL.COM...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2013
This is to tell you all to keep the message coming!!!

A lot of women and men who wants the connection/introduction...

Varieties is the spice of life...

Please keep it coming as i have a lot of people searching that i can't hook up because of different specifications and attributes they want in their potential partners.

So just read up and follow the rules. Thanks.

NB: THIS IS JUST A SPECIAL WAY I GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY AND NOT FOR-PROFIT ENDEAVOUR..
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 12:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Please you can add me up on 7A92E3D1 on bbm if you still desire hookups...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2013
The hookup is still available and I will be happy to see happy couples coming back to share their testimonies... #Dontforgettherules#
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by guyton: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
31yr old needs a matured yoruba lady for courtship. prefarably residing in southwest.
send me p.m if interested
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
I nor just get choice o!
Any female, so far you can rate ur self 75% of being sexy!
Just add mr HANDSOME; 2A9B05A8!
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by sexysegggs: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
segun,27yrs;male; 5.9ft;AA; i live in lagos. am looking for a person for marriage. my phone number is 0706673886
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by oselenkejoor: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Olushowunmi, I added u on BBM kindly accept my request. Thank you.
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2013
The slots are still opened, remember to add me and get hooked up!!!

I want to sound a very big warning! I hooked a girl and a guy up and in a day the girl just went balistic, saying i hook her up with a friend and i told her point blank that i don't do such!!!

So if you don't trust me on that, don't bother adding me!!!

7A92E3D1...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Are you a man between the age of 33-40yrs, with good source of income and looking a serious relationship that could lead to marriage? Add me now i have a gift for you!

And ladies between 23 to 28yrs looking for marriage and is from southwestern part of Nigeria, christian and good income, please add me too!

7A92E3D1...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by jejenelson: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Name: Shittu Sunday
Rltnship status: Single
Looking: serious lady for relationship if possible marriage
WhatApp: 07050923710
Call: 07013635260
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please.add me up on 7A92E3D1 and let me hook u up... We have a lot of credible people on the waiting list who wants to hook up...
Re: Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! by olushowunm(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
Waiting... And please do comment to keep this fp !

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Those Born In December,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.