Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61455 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by tpapi: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bring back my man samson siasia
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by OmoTier1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
Adekdammy: Watchin channels sports now and toyin ibitoye just called emeka inyanma, nff pub sec, and he said its a rumour dat dey av not seen his letter, i feel he wants more cash.....anyhow, wateva he does is d best
Even after living in that country Nigeria you still do not know how criminals in power lie shamelessly? What is rumour in what major soccer news outlet have reported first hand? All NFF is trying to do is damage limitation.... they know what will follow...
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by bxcode(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
I hope this rumour turns out τ̲̅ȍ be true, NFF ¡ѕ useless and will always be!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ogoni militant: Let keshi and his IBO team go. Let other tribes take their turn.
which tribe? Did they shout igbos have won the nations cup at SA...i only heard Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by OmoTier1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
NFF, releasing statements to the BBC will not change the truth.... crooks. They wanted to sack Him behind closed doors but Keshi disgraced them.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by cole82(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
He should have stay back to nurture what he has started. After all he has bn able to groom the team to the peak where they can withstand any opponent in future. Keshi should stay back and renew his contract with d NFF.He ought to finish what he had started ahead of world cup in brazil next year.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by cowgurl: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
he's not moving an inch, keshi just wants to be begged to stay on.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by bxcode(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
cole82: He should have stay back to nurture what he has started. After all he has bn able to groom the team to the peak where they can withstand any opponent in future. Keshi should stay back and renew his contract with d NFF.He ought to finish what he had started ahead of world cup in brazil next year.
And what makes ǚ think that wasn't his intention ab initio?? undecided undecided
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dmcdad: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
fubbyy: kai.. Look @ what an adult is vomiting here, gosh.. Many people are not just intelligent @ all, that he didn't do well in the 1st 3 matches? Did he lose any of the 3 matches? Spainish government should've prepare sack letter for their coach after they lost their first match to Switzerland in 2010 world cup, (and they finally won the trophy)

Nigeria that didn't lost any match is what you are here saying we shouldn't blame NFF, some people no just get sense @ all
Lmao
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by babyboy3(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
I thought Roman Abramovich was worse
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Mooye41(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hmmm..... Two resignation alert today. First was Pope Benedict and now Stephen Keshi. Choi... Anyway not bad sha, gud job keshi.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by bunmioguns(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Before the final

AFCON 2013 Updates:
"I was never scared of Nigeria's chances at any moment." Aminu Maigari tells Sports Radio 88.9 BrilaFm ahead of today's AFCON Final.
"We contemplated sacking Keshi, but we decided to wait until the end of AFCON tournament," NFF president Aminu Maigari

this is a good decision for Keshi, hw I wish RDM had done the same after winning d Champions League for Chelsea....
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by litgirl22: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
From the ignorant and bigoted comments here it is obvious that fans/people of Burkina Faso deserve this cup more than we do.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dmcdad: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nosyke:
Don't mind the guy, instead of him to be objective and take a swipe at the inept NFF, he is trying to tribalise the issue. Did anybody care if s/he was igbo, yoruba, hausa while celebrating yesterday?
Abi oooo
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by ElCaballa(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
NFF and Abramovic of Chelsea have some things in common-impatience and the penchant to hire and fire.Good move Keshi.Nigerians have short memory.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by dmcdad: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
Lasun:
It is all about money (Typical Igbo sense), the guy wants to renovate his contract and he is going about it in a crude way, just finish reading China Achebe's ethnically bigoted memos on biafra. Igbos and money , nawao
Like for real Gosh! People are so insensitive... Smh
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by adconline(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
glen87: Worst news than boko haram attack I'm sad right now. The hausas have achieved their aim. We won't progress with hausas among us

Grow up and quit blaming a whole people/tribe!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by occam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nigeria! what a country.

Even when the news is good, we still find a way to make it bad news. One day of pure ecstasy and pride and just like that we're back to same ol, same ol

Keshi, the first indigenous coach to win a cup for SE.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by lanrexdo(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s] KUDOS TO TO KESHI. I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THAT AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE LFFT BEFORE BEEN DISHONORED. NGERIA IS JUST LIKE CHEALSEA. THERE IS NO BIGGER DIFFERENCE. LET IT BE IN THE RECORD THAT HE LEFT WITH HONOR!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by lanrexdo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
El Caballa: NFF and Abramovic of Chelsea have some things in common-impatience and the penchant to hire and fire.Good move Keshi.Nigerians have short memory.
KUDOS TO TO KESHI. I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THAT AND I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE LFFT BEFORE BEEN DISHONORED. NGERIA IS JUST LIKE CHEALSEA. THERE IS NO BIGGER DIFFERENCE. LET IT BE IN THE RECORD THAT HE LEFT WITH HONOR!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Arsenate(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
swedbase: Thats what you get when you have abokis who suppose to be rearing cattle in the bush running the NFF. Stephen Okechukwu Keshi should resign with his head high up instead of working with those good for nothing idiotic mallams or let Jonathan sack all those stupid abokis at Nff and increase Keshi's salary to 25% asap. I sincerely regrets being in same country with these lunatics called mallams
what an utterly senseless post. What has Keshi's resignation got to do with the hausa man on the street? I'm sure u are gonna blame the abokis when your girlfriend cheats on u. Some of u are so full of hate, and that really affects your sense of reasoning. U are lost.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by supereagle(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Turn Your Back To Them . They cant trust their own.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by vision2050: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi, a brave warrior. Great leaders knows
when to stay and when to leave but it wil be
sad to see Keshi leaving. Larry lzamoje says
'how many Nig. can say sorry to Keshi and the
Eagles? Im touched! We never for once
appreciate our own but to critize our own
people. Keshi, a man who was called all sorts
of names starting from his selection process
suddenly became our good coach - Haa! many
Nig. fans are hypocrite. I was criticized on
several pages for believing in the leadership
capacity of Keshi but lm glad. Nigerians
should apologise to Amodu and Keshi.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by viruz007(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2013
According to my source in the NFF, the sports minister is to blame for comments made after we played zambia. A lot of the NFF directors where cussing at the minister when this rumour filtered in.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Okey4don: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
since the last coach is from the south, the new coach will come from the north.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Ejine(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
mmmustapha: we can progress wen we eliminate your useless tribe wawa jaki

DivideUs is actually a Northerner, dumbass. You've just shot yourself on the foot! grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by cupid4ig(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
well south africa wants him as their coach
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by groovie(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
dammytosh: He should resign and renegotiate his contract. He is currently a stooge to NFF. He is doing a lot of things against his wish just to satisfy them.

Let there be a round table talk and let NFF's influence be reduced on his team. Reasons i liked Samson Siasia. I never knew Keshi could be bolder.

-My Opinion.
Oga, thank u. u don talk am finish
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Mujitapha(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wishing you best keshi.Thanks for talking away that badluck in us.whether u stay or another coach come, it is a time for eagle to shine.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by alajor(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Its good he resigned now wit his head held high. NFF who is laughing now? Ndi owo
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Arsenate(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
Some people are truly retarded. Why insult an entire ethnic group just because Keshi resigns? Seriously that's just sick and it doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by brownlord: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Arsenate: what an utterly senseless post. What has Keshi's resignation got to do with the hausa man on the street? I'm sure u are gonna blame the abokis when your girlfriend cheats on u. Some of u are so full of hate, and that really affects your sense of reasoning. U are lost.

Aboki, very sorry, but read his post carefully theres an element of truth in what hes saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

What's Going On With Ronaldo And Juventus? / Why Footballers Get Cautioned When They Take Of Their Shirt To Celebrate A Goal? / Victor Osimhen's Inlaws Call Him Out Over Debts Of €69,000 & $439,000USD (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.