Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (61815 Views)

Oliseh Resigns As Super Eagles Coach! / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by LRNZH(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Babzilla: 1ST NA POPE NOW NA KESHI

Is GEJ next?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by swedbase(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Thats what you get when you have abokis who suppose to be rearing cattle in the bush running the NFF. Stephen Okechukwu Keshi should resign with his head high up instead of working with those good for nothing idiotic mallams or let Jonathan sack all those stupid abokis at Nff and increase Keshi's salary to 25% asap. I sincerely regrets being in same country with these lunatics called mallams

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Gbenge77(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ben Alaiya says the report that Keshi has resigned is totally ridiculous and the NFA have refuted it themselves.Kehi will soom issue a press release addressing the issue
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by miqos02(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Live on channels tv. Emeka inyama, head of nff media comitee says its a rumour
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by White007(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Na wao!
I'm just speechless, don't even know what to say.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by FECOSON: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
I love his act
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
ikeyman00: ^^^

hey im only trying to show the comment from face book so u know the people u are dealing with

some of them try to pretend wat always know arent true in nl

i think they and their family know dems elves
ok, noted
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Hardfact: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yes that's Nigeria where everything that is normal is abnormal, and abnormal is normal. Tragedy nation Nigeria I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
watching channels and they have the NFF head of media committee and he says keshi is still with team and talks of his resignation is just rumour
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Hugo7(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
RUMORS SPREAD FASTEr than fire....pple this an unconfirmed rumor dont beleive everything you read or hear everyteam that went for Afcon all had their return tickets..
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by frevangel(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
noble-chriss:
Seeing some of the comments here make me weep for Nigeria ŧ a nation.we seem to have more fools in this country than the sane ones.Hϕw̶̲̥̅ can u sack a coach before a game's played,pay for his return ticket Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ expect him to keep quiet Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smile at u? He's not a fool Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has an independent mind of his own,he's human too Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ got feelings too.Keshi's on the right path Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has the support of the Nigerian people,its time we rid ourselves of this internal enemies called NFF that'll never allow footbal stay away from politics.the time's right,its not about the money.we are solidly begind the big boss on this one!!!

bros please remove all that auto text calamity from your BB. Its making your post too Bance!

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by imarena(f): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dear Mr Stephen Keshi- To whom BRAIN is given, COMMON SENSE is expected!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by blueheffner(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Gbagaun!gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by otokx(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
what is going on?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Valto(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
keshi why naa
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by otondo55: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ogoni militant: Let keshi and his IBO team go. Let other tribes take their turn.

Federal character my foot!....every tribe cant be in the national team, so shameful a nation !
The entire NFF should be sack, thats act of sabotage and swallow minded.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by imonpoint(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
gbogboti: If I was him, I would do same. Nigeria is a very terrible country.
I totoally disagree with u. Nigeria isn't a terrible country n neither are her patriotic citizens. Its pple lyk u always sittin on d fence not doin anything except runnin ur bad mouth evrywia n in evry issue. Its high tym we started believin in our country n taking steps in d ryt direction.
Between u can neva b keshi, nt even close. Keshi belivd in a team evryone includin u already wrote off.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
noble-chriss:
Seeing some of the comments here make me weep for Nigeria ŧ a nation.we seem to have more fools in this country than the sane ones.Hϕw̶̲̥̅ can u sack a coach before a game's played,pay for his return ticket aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ expect him to keep quiet aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ smile at u? He's not a fool aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has an independent mind of his own,he's human too aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ got feelings too.Keshi's on the right path aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ has the support of the Nigerian people,its time we rid ourselves of this internal enemies called NFF that'll never allow footbal stay away from politics.the time's right,its not about the money.we are solidly begind the big boss on this one!!!
wetin u dey write sef.I no fit even read han,abeg pack well.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by MahatmaGhandi: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
wayne4loan: TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KESHI AND ASO ROCK! Aso rock: congratulation ur boys made us proud! Keshi: thank u sir, ur excellency! Aso rock: when are u guys coming home ? Keshi: tomorrow sir! Aso rock: have u confirmed the cup is real gold?....becos I don't trust CAF at times, they may hide the real gold and give u a steel coated with gold. Keshi: we have done that sir... Even one of the players broke one part of it and just confirmed that he sold it this morning at south african gold mine..its original gold sir! Aso rock: whaaaaaaat! What about the 1.5 million dollars that CAF gave u guys ? Keshi: its with me! Aso rock: I hope it is complete? Keshi: I didn't count it. Aso rock: keshi please don't disapoint me, how on earth would someone give u 1.5 million dollars and u didn't count it in his presence ..... ARE U A LEANER?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by yuzedo: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
the_ripper: Resigning like a Big Boss, hopefully the Abokis and their cousins can have their own Super "abokis" and super "agberos" for the World cup.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by 9jaIhail(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
Lasun:
It is all about money (Typical Igbo sense), the guy wants to renovate his contract and he is going about it in a crude way, just finish reading China Achebe's ethnically bigoted memos on biafra. Igbos and money , nawao

Here comes another Yoruba on the loose. Can somebody hold this eediot before he run into market unclad.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by PapaBrowne(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
Ol boy. This is what you call brinksmanship!!

Brinkmanship (alternately, brinksmanship) is the practice of pushing dangerous events to the verge of—or to the brink of—disaster in order to achieve the most advantageous outcome. It occurs in international politics, foreign policy, labour relations, and (in contemporary settings) military strategy involving the threatened use of nuclear weapons

This man totally understands the game of power. Hehe. He is out to deal with the bigots in NFF. Now if he talks everybody will listen.
World cup is just a year away and there will be no better coach to man this wonderful squad Keshi has created.

Them go beg am. And I hope the bigots get flushed out of NFF. They would surely put up a tough fight and try to call his bluff. We the people should not leave him at this time. He gave each and everyone of us a certain kind of joy and pride yesterday. One we haven't experienced since the "miracle of damman" when we came back and equalised russia from 4-0 in 1989. Keshi, we gat your back!!!

Brinksmanship!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Chitexs250(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
ANY-PEN :
he that wears the shoe know where it pinches. we do not know what exactly is going on there... why can't we just wait for more and more info before spewing!
Everybody is always in a haste
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Adekdammy: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
Watchin channels sports now and toyin ibitoye just called emeka inyanma, nff pub sec, and he said its a rumour dat dey av not seen his letter, i feel he wants more cash.....anyhow, wateva he does is d best
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
It is not only NFF...it is simply Nigerians. We are addicted to quota system under "federal character." Some of you that are now singing praises of Keshi called him names and disparaged his ethnic background and labeled the team as "Biafran Super Eagles." Now the Biafran Eagles have become Nigeria's within two weeks.

Any reasonable person that has watched Keshi's career would understand that he has nothing but love for Nigeria. He has shown this love over and over again. Now to mock his choices and tactics due to his ethnic background is the lowest and absurd insult to him. It seems to be an open season on Igbo in high places. It is Ihejirika in the Army and Keshi as a coach. I am glad Keshi has called NFF's bluff. Enough of the insults!

Even after Keshi's feat, there are still ethnic bigots on this thread running amok. It is a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by seunblack(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
stankezzy: i taught they killed u in the last tribal war,so na here u don run to ,to continue caurseing havock.u must be a vampire.
I wonder who taught am slowpoke like u how
to use d net?am only voicing out my opinion

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by mfrekeituen: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
Let d young man leave NFF has ruin football life in nigeria. Y because dis young man neva allowed dem 2 pick players 4 him 4 d tornament so BIG BOSS ABEG MOVE ON let NFF carry football chop wit their forgein coach
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by BrutusOj(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
ochukoccna: I RESPECT KESHI FOR THIS MOVE
Even before we played Ivory Coast, it was been openly discussed on Tv & radio that Nigeria was going to get a foreign coach to replace him
NFF and the impatient 9ja football fans are the TRUE ENEMIES of football in this country
So many celebrating now hid their daggers to kill him should he fail
Good move BIG BOSS
tank u bro..so many Roman Abrahamovics in Nigeria
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Didi8: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
NFF - Nigerian Football Fools.
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by boron10(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Rossikk:

You do realize Keshi's Super Eagles played Catalonia, a virtual Spanish national team, and held them to a 1-1 draw in their own backyard barely two weeks before AFCON?

Why then would the Super Eagles' coach be scared to take on Spain in the Confederations Cup?
That was Friendly. Confederation game isn't friendly besides, the likes of Xavi, Puyol and pique spent few minutes in that friendly. You don't have to celebrate mediocrity. Even with the average players Catalonia paraded, super eagles were still outclassed.

We won't stand no chance against alonso, xavi, Fabregas and Iniesta
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Artistree:
The poor guy uses a blackberry hence d 4nts are like dese.
Gosh,d kinda insult I see on NL is enof 2 deafen d recipient. I mean, parental insult should be left outta here, pls. Some words are unprintable & shouldn't even leave our mouths. NL is like a beer parlour,where alot is said & disagreements ensue but it's not ebuf 2verbally murder any1.
are you an artist?
Re: Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach by imonpoint(f): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
swedbase: Thats what you get when you have abokis who suppose to be rearing cattle in the bush running the NFF. Stephen Okechukwu Keshi should resign with his head high up instead of working with those good for nothing idiotic mallams or let Jonathan sack all those stupid abokis at Nff and increase Keshi's salary to 25% asap. I sincerely regrets being in same country with these lunatics called mallams
U can go bak to ur momma's womb n b born in mali or burkina faso. hate doesn't bring progress, only tru love can achievements b made. Na only mallam dey NFF? If d oda tribes no dey chop clean mouth way forward for don show. Let's stop lukin for who to blame n start solvin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Iran Women Attend First Football Match In 40 Years (Photos) / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.