Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,743 members, 7,844,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 (15892 Views)

GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Stanbic Bank Recruits Graduate Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by ABEngine(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
I got this today, what is next?
Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent on-line test for the Graduate Trainee position.We have reviewed your test results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for a Verification test (similar to the one you did on-line) at our office as follows;
Date:                Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Time:                8.30 am prompt (please note that if you come late we will not be able to reschedule you)
Venue:        PricewaterhouseCoopers,

252E Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

You are expected to bring with you to the venue of the test, the

ORIGINALS and photocopies of ALL your credentials (WAEC (SSCE/'O' Level) certificate, University certificate, NYSC discharge certificate, any Professionalqualification certificates etc.), updated CV, birth certificate, evidence of current salary if any, and a recent passport photograph.

We thank you for your interest in PwC and the time you have spent in the process so far.Please note that you will not be eligible to take the test if you do not have an NYSC discharge certificate or evidence that you will be passing out in June 2013,Regards
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by SirGbogs: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
AB Engine: I got this today, what is next?
Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent on-line test for the Graduate Trainee position.We have reviewed your test results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for a Verification test (similar to the one you did on-line) at our office as follows;
Time:                8.30 am prompt (please note that if you come late we will not be able to reschedule you)

ORIGINALS and photocopies of ALL your credentials (WAEC (SSCE/'O' Level) certificate, University certificate, NYSC discharge certificate, any Professionalqualification certificates etc.), updated CV, birth certificate, evidence of current salary if any, and a recent passport photograph.

We thank you for your interest in PwC and the time you have spent in the process so far.Please note that you will not be eligible to take the test if you do not have an NYSC discharge certificate or evidence that you will be passing out in June 2013,Regards

Oh yeah, that's brilliant. Congratulations. Apparently, the next step is to go for the Verification test as mentioned in the mail.
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by ABEngine(m): 3:55am On Apr 11, 2013
Sir Gbogs:

Oh yeah, that's brilliant. Congratulations. Apparently, the next step is to go for the Verification test as mentioned in the mail.

Many thanks for the reply, however your response was not in accordance with my expectation.I have read and clearly understood the mail, I only crave a more informed reply. Maybe I was not clear, I need to know if this stage is also inclusive of an interview? If yes , what could be the focus? Thank you all
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2013
its anoda test lyk d one we did online as dey said...maybe fewer questions tho but sill d samme shl format....its a verification test so i doubt der'l be interviews
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2013
AB Engine: I got this today, what is next?
Dear Candidate

Please,on wat day/date did u write ur online test.Cos I want to know if they r getting back to people according to wen they took the onlinre test
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by ABEngine(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Please,on wat day/date did u write ur online test.Cos I want to know if they r getting back to people according to wen they took the onlinre test
I did that on the 25th of March 2013
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2013
I just got the invite that I was successful. Mine is on the 18th
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Vavi: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Just got mine,it is on the 25th.Thank God
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Just got mine as well. 24th April.
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by masagoody(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Vavi: Just got mine,it is on the 25th.Thank God
mine is also on the 25th...
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by Joshuabak: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
Guys....where you at...pwc has started sending success mail for the verification test. Got mine around 6pm today.....please lets keep the spirit alive.

In God we trust.....
Re: Pwc Recruits Graduate Trainee 2013 by ABEngine(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2013
Joshuabak: Guys....where you at...pwc has started sending success mail for the verification test. Got mine around 6pm today.....please lets keep the spirit alive.

In God we trust.....

We still here my dear waiting for the SHL personality link today. Congrats, got mine too right about the same time too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Getting Called After Applying For Jobs / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC. / Expatriate Policy: Employ Nigerians Or Face Sanctions, FG Tells Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.