Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles (32822 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Ichel: 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
fairygeh: This mike obi is fineeeee
**cough**
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by sirhot(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
na because e get money money abi. What about me wey dey chike you since. Abi I no fine?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by timpaker(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by slimtee: 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
timpaker: Why is Kanu's younger brother trying very hard to associate himself with D'banj?

lmao
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Decryptor: What is that "Oil-Soup" Kim Kardashian pant-washing Kanye West House boy doing with my Ibo footballers? Make him park well angry angry

That is the silliest statement I have read on NL.Chai! Do we still breed eeeeediots??

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by juwoonn(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
ehis00: how does dis affect d fact dat ghana no dey reach finals??
wondering if there is any other thing in ur head...
ehis00: how does dis affect d fact dat ghana no dey reach finals??
wondering if there is any other thing in ur head...
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by tantita(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Other rappers blike ghana dem no de reach final.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Capnd143(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
hmmm . . . . MIKEL OBI IS VERY DANGEROUS AT Bed OH
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Enough of this super eagles stories jor

keep quiet. How many times do we have reasons to rejoice as a nation?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by deboydebo: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
But, who's d girl in d last pix.........is she his SA honey pot? OMG i can belief i'm typing dis. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by TmMartins(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
Good things to celebrate together ,even with those people who don't believe in this dream [Super Eagle Victory at AFCON 2013] ...
Its God doing,that no man can stop.
I told you earlier on Sunday that the writer of that negative piece "that overconfident will kill super eagle" lack insight and he/she does not know the work of God.

That my Lord and God is the Starter and Finisher of this mystery team.
He will not put them to shame...
Thank You LORD ,for your faithfulness and lovingkindnx that endureth forever...
Glory!!!!!!!
Up Super Eagle!
Up Nigeria!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
That's great. After 19 years,when we last won it. DBanj was still in secondary school then.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by MEILYN(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
kokomaster him self.......d guy kill d show
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by NessaFresh(f): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
Is that stephen kesho's bro in the second pic?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by fairygeh(f): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ada Nri1: your eyes saw it too cheesy ?
My dear,i couldnt help but notice.very fine guy grin
Ada Nri1: she merely stated an obvious fact. Does it mean any time a guy says a girl is fine he wants to sleep with her? I don't think so!
. Dont mind him,na you dey answer am na cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by NessaFresh(f): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
Capnd143: hmmm . . . . MIKEL OBI IS VERY DANGEROUS AT Bed OH

U don phuck am before?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by fairygeh(f): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ich_el: **cough**
You need pure water? grin
sirhot: na because e get money money abi. What about me wey dey chike you since. Abi I no fine?
grin tongue
How do you know?Are you gay? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Dygeasy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
dgb4: pls who is the second guy on black suit?
thats J-SOL. He's signed to db records
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by toshmann(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ada Nri1: she merely stated an obvious fact. Does it mean any time a guy says a girl is fine he wants to sleep with her?

[size=18pt]YES!!![/size] cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by kallysky(f): 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Keep it up man.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Tgirl4real(f): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
executinal: Nothing sweet like winning this trophy

The day Naija will win world cup mehn na i year public holiday grin grin grin grin

Yesss oooo . grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2013

Tooooo fineeee !! No homo lol
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel obi is too fucking gorgeous, no wonder everybody loves him. (outside the pitch) tho lool
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by jeddyMay(f): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
ifeomabernard:
Haterzzzzzzzzzzz! or is he a ghanian

abegy, help ask am oooo. the wood trophy owners grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by elbinmanny(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ada Nri1: she merely stated an obvious fact. Does it mean any time a guy says a girl is fine he wants to sleep with her? I don't think so!
Na today u know Or are u a learner? shockedshocked
Maybe him wan share church hand bills gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by toshmann(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
jeddyMay:

abegy, help ask am oooo. the wood trophy owners grin cheesy
Wood?
I thought they were given indomie! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by dgb4(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dygeasy: thats J-SOL. He's signed to db records
thks jare
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by pyyxxaro: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2013

AT BED grin ? YOU MUST BE A LEARNER grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
...Mikey boi is related to me...do you need his contacts?..no strings attached o..he has a serious british girl who he's dating en plans to marry..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex With Dog For $10,000 / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery / Photos From Annie Idibia's Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.