Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles (32816 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by sobastical: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ich_el: Wat's dat?? Is dat guy saggin or do i need to see ma optician again

Its for real bro, you don't need to see the optician except you are taking too much of G4 aka garri :d
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by ogarcletus: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
dat is my man. great 1.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by hammedkola(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Where is Don Jazzy
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
fairygeh: This mike obi is fineeeee
hmmmmm abeg o,no snatch my husband o,go look for your own,I dash you Bance of Burkina faso
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by romanlaw(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2013

y wont he be fineeee, last time i checked he was & still an Ibo Boy....It runs in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by sirhot(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
grin tongue Baby is this all you have say? Okay just come to my bedroom let me show you my new play station grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by sirhot(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Mikey boi is related to me...do you need his contacts?..no strings attached o..he has a serious british girl who he's dating en plans to marry..
haha.... Fairygeh back to me, I no tell you? Now wey I still dey show you luv, when I move, sorry cos you no go see my brk light. The babes wey I go roll hmmm...
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Eifeh(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Julieccentric:

That is the silliest statement I have read on NL.Chai! Do we still breed eeeeediots??
na ghanian guy be that
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by AdeniyiA(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
what was d'banj doing in dat last pic with dat lady peeping at d background?
na only me c am ni?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Kzinne: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
he cant mari u so shut d hell up
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by redcliff: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013

why wont he be fine when he has money you like? angry
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by michealade(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Coldfeet: Was he a sagging his pants?
gbagaun
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by alorauzoms(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
he is ma snr broda u know........... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
executinal: Nothing sweet like winning this trophy

The day Naija will win world cup mehn na i year public holiday grin grin grin grin
you spoke my mine
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Teebonboy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Na me.

Na my assistant wey I dey send to him be that. Na me supposed D'banj to be called for the closing ceremony. He come hug him in appreciation.
hey!!wich kind english b dis....BOMB!!!Yhu b bokoharam? undecided
imperiouxx:

Na me.

Na my assistant wey I dey send to him be that. Na me supposed D'banj to be called for the closing ceremony. He come hug him in appreciation.
hey!!wich kind english b dis....BOMB!!!Yhu b bokoharam?
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Napzeey: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Enough of this super eagles stories jor
must u read it...go push plane if e pain u
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by Napzeey: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
what was d'banj doing in dat last pic with dat lady peeping at d background?
na only me c am ni?
...it's obvious u're hallucinating.
Re: Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles by fluttershy23: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2013
9ice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.