Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] (3427 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by 190: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
flytefallz message me - i'll explain,
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by greedie1(f): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
190: flytefallz message me - i'll explain,
ain't fair sad sad
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by 190theclown: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2013
^Sorry - smiley

dont with this sh#t
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2013
190-the-clown:
^Sorry - smiley

dont with this sh#t
y u dey vex? he dey play na... na bcus of d bar mynd drop? u need am joor!
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by GoldenLady1: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2013
190: i have decided to opt out of this competition at this stage, i am indeed sorry and i wish the winners so far Goodluck in their endevour
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Mynd44: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
y u dey vex? he dey play na... na bcus of d bar mynd drop? u need am joor!
I don't see how this is about me
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2013
I still vote you 190.
Jackbauerballs

As for niqqas condeming the voting; ain't this for fun?

Peeps reserve the right to vote however they wish.
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Bluesparkles(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
190 wrote to all NL women? Nice move. Mynd was great too, but I vote Oahray. And he better tell me who this Og is o! tongue
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by timdan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
foxy rebirth i choose
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by tjskii(f): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
190: To the moderators and those who has out of their busy schedule decided to
vote me so far during this contest of this competition, please for certain issues
I would like to opt out of this competition - I understand how dissapointed those who has voted me
so far and the beautiful women of Nairaland whom i had carefully drafted my poem to,I thank you for your votes and belief in me
but i have decided to opt out of this competition at this stage, i am indeed sorry and i wish the winners so far Goodluck in their endevour

thanks for your much valued time

Yoga!!

Wat is wrong with dis one,did u ask for permission befor dropping out,my frend get ur butt bak into d competition befor I wooze u slap dia,nonsence angry angry
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by 190: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
tjskii:

Wat is wrong with dis one,did u ask for permission befor dropping out,my frend get ur butt bak into d competition befor I wooze u slap dia,nonsence angry angry

Lost intrest

smiley
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Our finalists tomorrow will be

Mynd - 19 votes
Foxy - 15 votes
Oahray - 12 votes
Eze promoe - 9 votes

Pls send your poems/letter as a PM or post it here. Your choice.

It would really be appreciated if it can get to me within 12 hours.

Thanks for being a part of this.
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Mynd44: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
Everything is always 12 hours..Na wetin sef?
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by EzePromoe: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
I've been offline for two days now. I'm just seeing all these. Thanks to voters. I no believe say I go reach final. shocked Una try but na me try pass grin

190, You're good. Why are you angry?
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by 190: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: I've been offline for two days now. I'm just seeing all these. Thanks to voters. I no believe say I go reach final. shocked Una try but na me try pass grin

190, You're good. Why are you angry?

ent angry -brb
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Caseless: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2013
190 dey make me laff like one old volkswagon.............

Why u de opt out nau?
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
I am going in. Lemme see if I can creep this
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
To the Dragon Lady
[b]

Numbness
There is a pain buliding behind my retina, i can't seem to focus and my world looks like it is spinning. My eardrums are failing and I seem to have lost my balance. My feet are wobbling as my knees threaten to give way. I am still staring at my screen not believing what I am just saw, what I am feeling and what just happened.

Love came in one way
everything else left
my world went turning
as the truth came running.
Her voice in my head ringing
as a smile berth

My smile real and original. Cos I have been made perfect today. Perfect as I behold the picture of she who has been designed to make my life complete and total. Complete as I heard her voice and it continues to reverbrate in my head, due to her vice note

Her smell like freshly cut grass
the aura of fresh rain on a dusty surface ooze from her.
Her hair has the smell of the dew
and her hand, to smell of natural olives

The purity of grass creating their own food tells me she is independent, and opinionated. It tells me I have found someone I would not only share my ideas with but can also draw knowledge from. Her smell of fresh rain on dust reminds me of the sweet feeling when the dry season passes and fresh lush grasses grow all over the fields. Her presence brings spring and the flowers blossom into a variety of colours putting more life into me. Her hair smelling of dew just speaks purity. Pure and unconditional is her love to me and she drowns me with her emotions and her care and kindness. It is as though I should have stood where I was. Stood in her presence and never leave

Voice better that the birds
Calling me even in my dreams
her voice makes me dreamy
even in my most concious state
her words have hit me like an asteriod
and an escape I cannot find.

Such voices should not be given to mortals cos they melt the heart and cause the hardest of men become soft. Sweet, innocent but not in anyway weak. A perfect blend of articulateness, perfect syntax and diction that dwalfs me.

I finaly meet her and it is everything I have imagined, her face is more beautiful than the sunset and her eyes more attractive then a light source to insects. Her face reflects happines, joy and kindness as her height speaks of confidence as grace.

Why does the wolf howl to the moon?
Why do I always want to be with you why am I so drawn to your presence and when in it, I can do nothing else but stand in awe of magnificence and elegance? Why is it that of all the word that can come to the mind, all I can say is "wow". What has got me so transfixed to you that a mere hand shake and I felt myself go and then........Then I looked in those eyes again.

I fell into an abyss.
Dark and deep
bottomless and wide
with no end in sight

i must have stared for seconds before you moved your gaze but it felt like a decade. Scratch that, it felt like forever and it was perfect. In those eyes, I saw my life, I saw my future, I saw my offsprings. I saw the plan infront of me and for the first time in a long while, I thought strainght.

Weed is a stimulant
Coffee too
Alchohol a depressant
But I choose you

I can never get higher than I am right now. It is not just implausible but impossible, a different level of highness cannot be cos I have had the best stimulant in the world and my brain nerves are working as they are supposed to. They have been awaken to what their purpose is; to please you. To see you smile and make you mine.

I promise to be yours forever. I promise to be the man that puts you to bed each night and wakes up making breakfast for you. I promise to have garden at the backyard and fetch you one long stemmed rose every morning for your beauty. I promise to be the one you can cry to and seek advise from. I promise to be there.

I cannot garantee that at some point, one or the both of us will want to end this but we wont.....because all these stories of mine lead to one thing and one thing only. Not that I love you because that should go without saying but just one fact that is evident. One fact that completes this and one fact that sums up my promise, dedication and oath to you

My Love for you shall continue like a circle. No edges, and no ends......

Mynd[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by UjSizzle(f): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
To the Dragon Lady,
Say yes to him already!! grin

This love dey do u strong thing oo Mynd.
Re: Mr Valentine Challenge [Round 2] by Mitchellfm(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2013
sexkillz: [size=18pt]Mynd44's Entry. . . Dedicated to The Dragon Lady.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / 7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) / Things Every Lady Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.