Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fundamental Muslims In London - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fundamental Muslims In London (528 Views)

'Salat Man' Is Symbol Of Resistance For Muslims In Ethiopia / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / American Pastor Joins Muslims In Ramadan Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Muslims In London by tony4244(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2013
So new Fundamental Muslims have started again. They are harassing people in East London claiming they dont like the culture they want Sharia Law in their area. For God's sake did anyone force you to stay in London?! There is Sharia law in Saudi and Yemen, go there! Why force ur culture in another man's land. Can i go to Dubai and force people to dress like me? and pray like me? that is how they were looking for trouble in Maiduguri now we have a problem. If you dont like the culture in London, go to your land! they would soon turn London to Maiduguri! SMH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

(1) (Reply)

Stop! / I Ain't Afraid Of Your God / Religious Crisis!! Buddhist Attack Muslims In Myanmar!! Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.