Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

I'm In Love With Three Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Three Girls (1156 Views)

Three Girls Were Taking A Bath In The River / Where Two Or Three Girls Are Gathered, A Boy Is Being Discussed & Weighed. WHY? / Three Girls In My Compound Are In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Well u knw dt i need some advice dts why i'm here, now some while ago i posted two topics bout two girls dt i like, well dere's a third signing in d team now, although I'v been 'doing' som odaz, nw i wnt to choose btw dese 3 gals, I'm really confused on who to choose cos, dere's a problem wit all of dem so pls help me.
Girl 1: She's my favorite, i like her very much n care for her, n i knw she feels d same way bout me, she shows me so much love n care dt d only tin is 4 us to v s€x. Bt d tin is my friend is datin her @ d moment. N ds friend of mine has told me indirectly dt he's jst usin her while away time n 'cool body' bt she dosnt knw of dt.

Girl 2: she is a free agent i.e she is single. I v feelins for her, bt somtimes d feelin is weak n sometimes very strong, if u knw wat i mean. I'v nt 'toasted' her yet, cos I tink she is a 'chop my money' girl, i tink she is jst after my money, im not too sure though.

Girl 3: She's still a free agent as well.Ds one I met her through one of my friends i'v asked for his permission to ask her out but he has nt answerd me yet, i tink he ds nt wnt to 'toast' her cos d girl said no s€x. She even broke up wit her ex cos of s€x. Dts ok by me though. I v some feelins for her bt nt like Girl 1 n 2, bt i feel it may grow over time. She even wantd to sneak out n com to my house today, bt i said no.

Pls no one shud come n tell me to face my studies, cos i only need d certificate. I dnt need a first class or 2.1, if dts wt u v to say dnt bother. N dnt ask any stup1d question or say anytin foolish, if u dnt v any tin useful to say, pls leave.

I need serious advice pls. Especially from dose dt v been in d kinda situation.
Thanks.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by Coldfaya(m): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Attention seeker #mtchewww#
Brb
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dear God, before creatin ds thread, I begged u to make all stupid fellows nt to see ds thread
@cold faya e be like sey smoke dey ur head, mst u coment? If u dnt v any useful advice den shut dt stinkin piece of sh1t u call a mouth.
Dnt even try to come bck cos u'll v a fatal accident on ur way
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
you need to make a move by asking the 3rd girl out. she is the only suitable candidate
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
jacobscros: you need to make a move by asking the 3rd girl out. she is the only suitable candidate
Thanks bros, I'll put it into consideration
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by Coldfaya(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
hottprince: Dear God, before creatin ds thread, I begged u to make all stupid fellows nt to see ds thread
@cold faya e be like sey smoke dey ur head, mst u coment? If u dnt v any useful advice den shut dt stinkin piece of sh1t u call a mouth.
Dnt even try to come bck cos u'll v a fatal accident on ur way

Lol......guess who's back!! Obviously God didn't answer ur prayer.

Well no need to start a cold war here so y don't u get d 'approval' to date d 3rd gal out since u think u both share mutual feelings! If she is do keen on no s*ex, stay clear of it wen u v gotten her n u might be amazed she gives it to u on a platter of bronze. Lol.
We cool now shey? Back off me . Lol
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by xyoung: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
my candid advice is to ask the three girls out
Run a parallel relationship with the three of them
Remember they should never meet
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by princessono(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
My advice is for u to leave d 1 n 2 girls. Go for d 3. With time u will love. U aready no ur frd is sleeping with d 1 gril.so forget her n hope for d 3 my dear brother.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by achinaboy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
ik ben byna slapen
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Cold faya:

Lol......guess who's back!! Obviously God didn't answer ur prayer.

Well no need to start a cold war here so y don't u get d 'approval' to date d 3rd gal out since u think u both share mutual feelings! If she is do keen on no s*ex, stay clear of it wen u v gotten her n u might be amazed she gives it to u on a platter of bronze. Lol.
We cool now shey? Back off me . Lol
we r cool bro, sorry 4 d 'swear'
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by BlackPeni5: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
cheesy see Olodo love...I cant believe we still have guys like dis

Babe 1...Ur friend is bleeping her yet u claim love

Babe 2...u have not even toasted her but u dey love up

Babe 3...do u even need a friend's permission to toast.

Bros...I am convinced u are still a virgin. Don't worry its a good thing...one day a babe will have to toast u.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Black Peni5: cheesy see Olodo love...I cant believe we still have guys like dis

Bros...I am convinced u are still a virgin. Don't worry its a good thing...one day a babe will have to toast u.
i bliv dt u must v been reeadin in a hurry dts y u didnt read d part dt said i v been 'doin' som oda girls, now d problem i v is nt about gettin a gf, d problem is i v feelins 4 three girls n i jst wnt to be wit one n one only. I do no wnt to make a mistake dts y i decided to seek for advice, n for all u care to knw d reason im askin 4 my friend's permission is dt he already told me he'll like to parol d gal bt he jst wnts her body dts all.
N luckily he told me ds afternoon dt he'll back off n i cn v her.
So is ur foolish mind at rest now?
I cn understand dt u r one of d fools on NL, so ur stupidity is pardoned.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Black Peni5: cheesy see Olodo love...I cant believe we still have guys like dis

i bliv dt u must v been reeadin in a hurry dts y u didnt read d part dt said i v been 'doin' som oda girls, now d problem i v is nt about gettin a gf, d problem is i v feelins 4 three girls n i jst wnt to be wit one n one only. I do no wnt to make a mistake dts y i decided to seek for advice, n for all u care to knw d reason im askin 4 my friend's permission is dt he already told me he'll like to parol d gal bt he jst wnts her body dts all.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by BlackPeni5: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
hottprince:

So if u knew that, why were u disturbing us...abegggi next thread...
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
@black peni5 n by 'us' u r referin to u n who?.
Cos d odaz dt i'v seen here r reasonable, u r d only senseless cunt dt i can see on ds thread, if u r a Mr. Know all, why dnt u go n die wit ur 'knowledge'. I'm nt a master or all situation dts y i sought foir advice, if u wnt to keep wackin ur black peni5 y nt use d 'create new topic' button, n get busy.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by ITbomb(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Son , I don't think you need any advice .
My word to you is , five years from now , come back and look at this thread.
You will see how silly you had been.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by luvmijeje(f): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
How old are u? Apart from the above 3 girls,so u still have other babes!
A dog that will get lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter.You are not yet mature for a relationship.So watch and learn.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
@itbomb well let 5 years b chillin...till den, n one more tin, no matter what i cnt look @ my previous actions n see dt dey r stupid/ foolish dts just nt me.

@luvmejeje well old mama, u r u askin 4 my age? N since when has maturity been judged by age? N if u need to knw dere is a clear diff btw 'v been doin' n 'currently doin' get it?
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by Exponental(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Take d girls 2 BORN2FUCK, he will help u diagonize their love levels.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by shawn5ng(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Guy u be Tony Tetulla?
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by kedukc(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2013
@OP, you're about to make a big mistake in your life. In order to avoid that, you need to send me the girls pictures and contact information. I will carry out a due diligence on them and get back to you.

God bless you and your extended family.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2013
kedukc: @OP, you're about to make a big mistake in your life. In order to avoid that, you need to send me the girls pictures and contact information. I will carry out a due diligence on them and get back to you.

God bless you and your extended family.
bros hehehehehehehe, thnk u very much.
God bless u too
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by chiboy11(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2013
Ve been searchin since witout success, plss can u gve me 1
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by hottprince: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2013
chiboy11: Ve been searchin since witout success, plss can u gve me 1
bros girl 1 is out, i've decided to settle for girl 3, girl 2 as of now is still a free agent, but she is a chop my money girl.
Re: I'm In Love With Three Girls by chiboy11(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2013
^^ let her chop me I wil manage k

(1) (Reply)

Love ,sex And Money / Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? / I Met My Fiancee Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.