Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? (1263 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Top 8 affordable Android Tablets / Recommend The Best And Affordable Android Phone For Me,please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by grimandevil: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
i already have techno N3, the 126mb internal memory and the camera makes me sick. am planing on buying new android and i dont want to mak another mistake. pls i need a good affordable android. someone told me to buy LG. please i need opions
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Gerardcole(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
LG phones are also good but Tecno phones are the best Value for Money phones you can find at a specific price range.

Samsung are very costly even the Galaxy Pocket that's 19k can't stand near N3.

If you can get your hands on Huawei android devices, they are quite cheap also.

I'm just giving a general overview I cannot point at specific devices at this time.
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Francheezy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
sony experia tipo dual..............1gb user memory

25,500 @ jumia
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by grimandevil: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gerardcole: LG phones are also good but Tecno phones are the best Value for Money phones you can find at a specific price range.

Samsung are very costly even the Galaxy Pocket that's 19k can't stand near N3.

If you can get your hands on Huawei android devices, they are quite cheap also.

I'm just giving a general overview I cannot point at specific devices at this time.
thanks but any idea of the internal memory capacity, ram space, battery life and camera pixel
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by grimandevil: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Francheezy: sony experia tipo dual..............1gb user memory

25,500 @ jumia
too costly
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Gerardcole(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
grim and evil: thanks but any idea of the internal memory capacity, ram space, battery life and camera pixel

Some people die over MegaPixels. Its useless! It doesn't affect the quality of the picture but the width and height. That's why my Galaxy S with 5MP still staggers against my Nokia Asha 200 when it comes to quality and clarity of photos.

Back to Galaxy Pocket:
2.8 inch screen (smaller than N3)
2MP camera 832MHZ processor
3GB internal storage
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Francheezy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
wld u mynd a 2nd f0ne ?
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Francheezy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
wld u mynd a 2nd hand f0ne ?
Re: Please Guys Whats The Best Affordable Android Phone? by Baroba(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Don't be in a rush to get another one, stack your chips, when they are right, buy something you will be happy to use.. To enjoy using a heavy OS such as android, the hardware needs to be right..

Am speaking from experience..

(1) (Reply)

My Mobile Number Portability Experience. / How Do I Use My Phone As Modem For My Laptop? / Oneplus One Invites Giveaways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.