Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day (8047 Views)

Women’s Existence Contradicts Will Of Allah – Pakistani Council Of Islamic / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy / Pakistani Suicide Bombing School - Really Sad Read ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by buJu234: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
they should go and sleep; wenti concern them

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Moukafoam(f): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Afam4eva: I also hate valentines day to my bone marrow but i want to know if love is un-islamic.

Leave Islam out of τhis first, can you relate Valentines day with the Bible?....Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† book, chapter or verse that said we must celebrate it?

I support them for τhis act as long as it wont lead to killing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by ovo4u(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moukafoam:

Leave Islam out of τhis first, can you relate Valentines day with the Bible?....Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† book, chapter or verse that said we must celebrate it?

^^ see another mumu, so tell me your religion before I rain my insult on you. Can you also tell me if it written in your Quran/Bible that you should be using the white man phone or computer to browse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslim are so foolish, sometime I ask myself what is in their head, don't you people for once think? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'm a blooded Catholic and I hate the so-called valentine day to the bone. Nigerians always strive to adapt anything Oyibo man does into our society. In the next five years, Nigerians will start celebrating Thanksgiving without knowing how it came about. They've already started celebrating Halloween.

Idiosyncratic behavior of inferiority-complex ridden souls.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
ovo4u:

^^ see another mumu, so tell me your religion before I rain my insult on you. Can you also tell me if it written in your Quran/Bible that you should be using the white man phone or computer to browse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Muslim are so foolish, sometime I ask myself what is in their head, don't you people for once think? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Shut up, you're actually the fool with low self esteem. What do you know about Valentine? Why not tell them Oyibo to celebrate your own native holiday: I hope you have no.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by ZACHIE: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=tintingz]valentine na happiness? [/quote

Today,s definition of happiness is far distant from what is in the head of those guys. While other faiths have moved with the time, yet keeping faith with their core values, some diehards in the Islamic faith have bluntly refused to see things from other people,s viewpoint. And that is the problem.
Socialites are not secular for nothing.
if Valentine,s day bring me happiness, please, abide by choice or leave me alone.
and yes, Valentine is happiness, anything that celebrates LOVE is happiness.,

My view,respect it, what is yours?
Do we have to draw cudgels because of that? NO.
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by confusion247(m): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Yeeyo: As a mata of fact who iz veletine? Wt did he achive leadin 2 d world celebritin hiz death? He kil himslf bcz of woman whil dia he iz in d hell roastin, i hate veletine bt i wuld nt insult doz who ar celebritin it coz world iz a free place ful of free ppl n u hv every rit 2 xercis ur freedom.
Are you now saying that suicide bombers from boko haram axis are in enjoying their 72 virgins in hell? Watch your back because religion of piss won't be happy with your post.
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by confusion247(m): 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
ovo4u: The more this people who suffer from Islamic disease come out to show their degree of illiteracy the more it clearer to the world that this group of people all needed to be wipe out of this earth. This world will be a better place without no muslim. I ain't gay but Muhammed need to be mess on the asz foolish people.
A world without Islam is paradise. And that is what every human on earth wants.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Skynet247(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
What.kind.of.religion is this? Must.one follow one bleeping...rule? If i intend commiting immorality on val, how that one take consign ur generation? Na,ur father money i go use? Those guys are just jubless...and tomorow. Them go the shout...religion of peace...na.us. Una.da.fool?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Skynet247(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Skynet247: What.kind.of.religion is this? Must.one follow one bleeping...rule? If i intend commiting immorality on val, how that one take consign ur generation? Na,ur father money i go use? Those guys are just jubless...and tomorow. Them go the shout...religion of peace...na.us. Una.da.fool?
boko.haram...na.peace? Alquida...na.peace? Rebels...na peace? Taliban...na peace? I need.answers...pls...i.rise.ma.case
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Marisbeybe: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
NDSMART: I just pray that our copy copy Islamic Boko haram neighbours here in the north, will not highjack the protest, thereby unleashing mayhem on the innocent Christians in the north, who don't even know who be valentine#

But wait ooooo......Who be this VALENTINE?
Na Garri seller?
Valentine is d name of d first president of (MFGSE) Movement For Garri Sellers Emacipation. He fought for d freedom of garri sellers on NairaLand.
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by fitzmayowa: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
SEYI_KP: IF ONLY I CAN KNOW THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN, THAT IS WHEN I WILL COMMENT.
ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by prairie(f): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Zet72:
what is Valentine & what significance does it have in Christianity,A day of immorality, Christian's should stay off that satanic day....
if some people decide to be immoral on dat day dat isnt anyone's fault, we celebrate love on dat day both filial and btw ppl in a rlshp, d fact dat ppl do bad things on dat day doesnt make dat day in itself bad, pls roger that.
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by prairie(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
joseph1832: Come to think of it people, do we actually need a special day(feb 14) to tell or show our loved ones just how much them mean to us?... My point exactly!
ofcourse we dont but some ppl hardly remembr dia lovd ones durin d year so if a day like valentine's day is set aside to remind those who av forgotten abt love, is dat bad?
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by prairie(f): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moukafoam:

what book in d bible says u must drive a car? God is love so lets celebrate love without immorality
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by tintingz(m): 5:49am On Feb 14, 2013
prairie: what book in d bible says u must drive a car? God is love so lets celebrate love without immorality
valentine is a belief not a gadget.....kindly do research of people who do valentine in the ancient days
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by tintingz(m): 6:02am On Feb 14, 2013
ovo4u:

valentine is a pagan belief....phone and computer are modern technology just like you can find chariot and ships in the bible...like someone said why didnt the white celebrate or adopt our african belief

You are the one to use your brainwashed head to think grin

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by vedaxcool(m): 7:35am On Feb 14, 2013
So according to the christians posting here after Jesus allegedly died for their sins the best way to celebrate his "sacrifice" is to celebrate a day that screams immorality? U na try, this what happens when one decides to gets a free pass to sin in the name of my sins have paid for u na well done oh!
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by Afritop(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2013
THE REASON WHY THE PAKISTANIS ARE COMPLAINING IS THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANC! "Their wives could be targeted for valentine"
Re: Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day by prairie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
tintingz: valentine is a belief not a gadget.....kindly do research of people who do valentine in the ancient days
its simple logic, celebratin love is good ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Listening To Music In Ramadan / Hajj 2018 In Numbers (Photo) / Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.