Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years (3986 Views)

See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by ba7man(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, stop spewing rubbish. I dont work with federal ministry of information or any of the federal parastatal, neither do I have stock pill of pictures. I just do my things as my normal daily business allows me and post pictures gathered from search online. Obviously the Op that posted the pictures above have stock pill of them. I dont have stock pill of pictures neither do I have stock pill of topics to open threads on. I post pictures as I find them but most IMPORTANTLY the information I provide on my threads are verifiable thru several media reports and I provide links.

When people from neighbour to neighbour invade this platform towards 2015, you'll see lots of pictures because they should have stock pill of pictures.

Meanwhile, I'v not had access to my laptop for a while now, hopefully when I do soon, I'll be able to view larger data and post more pictures
That means these works you talk about are hard to come by. I'm still goin to drive past a number of these op's locations today. Some are even walkin distance from where I stay. If you need to have acess to Ministry of Information b4 you can provide evidence, that means they are far and few.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by 9icest: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
This nice thread didn't make frontpage and a pile of trash about tonto dike and how Gej conratulates the pope for resigning did. Wow!
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by BigChips: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
BRF for president
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
ba7man: That means these works you talk about are hard to come by. I'm still goin to drive past a number of these op's locations today. Some are even walkin distance from where I stay. If you need to have acess to Ministry of Information b4 you can provide evidence, that means they are far and few.
Yes, federal govt projects are supposed to be far and few. In Enugu for instance, around where I stay I can count more than 20 roads (average of 1 to 5km each) that were reconstructed by the state govt in the last 6yrs, in addition to ongoing public water scheme. But when it comes to federal govt, projects for the WHOLE of Enugu include just the railway rehabilitation (which upon completion will serve mostly those travelling out/into Enugu), recent remedial work on the Enugu-PH road (which most people dont usually use except those travelling out of Enugu), Enugu-Onitsha road, the Airport rehabilitation and some new structures springing up in federal institutions including UNTH. I may have missed one or two projects but the reality is that FG projects are usually far and few in every state. The difference this time is that those far and few FG projects are recieving attention this time unlike before.

On the issue of pictures, maybe you expect me to travel around the state and federation to get pictures for posting online? Who will pay my bills? The govt itself has not started its own propaganda. When they start, pictures will be readily available. The construction of the Loko Oweto bridge over the River Benue for instance began last year and there will be nothing to take pictures of until 12-18months of work has been done. Many of the federal govt projects are still work in progress. Abundant pictures will be available from 2014
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by EkoIle1: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Great job op.

Abeg ignore the gej troll or he'll derail the thread with his usual trolling and senseless activities.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
I thought insecure9jerian was running around nakkedd claiming Fashola didnt do anything

Show us what Retardeen Jonathan achieved as Governor of Bayelsa state
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu: I thought insecure9jerian was running around nakkedd claiming Fashola didnt do anything

Show us what Retardeen Jonathan achieved as Governor of Bayelsa state

Over to you @Insincereliberian grin grin
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Gbawe: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Consistent with my notoriety for being sincere on this platform, I admit Governor Fashola is working, just like Governor Goodswill Akpabio and some other PDP governor. Even my governor, Peter Obi of APGA is working too.

But for me the pertinent question is whether or not the projects/achievements of both governor Fashola and Akpabio are commensurate with the resources avialable to their states? In my opinion, the answer is a BIG NO for both governors.

For all the projects you just highlighted (except the health facilities), sincerely speaking, the Governor of Enugu state did similar things or even more. Now compare Enugu state (N3billion monthly revenue) with Lagos state (N30/40billion monthly revenue). That is the koko of the matter.

And for your information, it is SENSELESS to compare GEJ with Fashola for the following reason:

1) Fashola is governor while GEJ is president. The state gov are emperors in their respective states while the president is more restricted in terms of what he can do. Currently, the FG budget which was submitted in early Oct has not been signed while state govt budgets that were presented to the state assemblies even as late as December/January have been signed. This is just one example of the constraints a president faces.

2) Fashola has spent about 6yrs in office while GEJ is just about 2yrs.

3) state govt projects are clustered and easy to see but FG projects are vast and not easily completed/visible. Many of the pictures of the road projects you posted should be in the AVERAGE range of 1 to 2km. Compare with FG roads, which in many cases a single road may span over 100km. The East West road for instance is over 360km.

Yu can never stop the deceit in favour of GEJ can you? Is the man your father? Fashola has been Governor for 5 years and 8 months whereas Goodluck was sworn in as substantive President on 06/05/2010 which means he has been President for 2 years and 9 months !!! Yet Fashola is 6 years and GEJ "just about" 2 years to your dishonest mind. Is there no shame in you at all? You should not even be on this thread considering your anti-Fashola mischief. As they say in blighty, you are a seriously "dodgy bloke".

5 Likes

Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Yu can never stop the deceit in favour of GEJ can you? Is the man your father? Fashola has been Governor for 5 years and 8 months whereas Goodluck was sworn in as substantive President on 06/05/2010 which means he has been President for 2 years and 9 months !!! Yet Fashola is 6 years and GEJ "just about" 2 years to your dishonest mind. Is there no shame in you at all? You should not even be on this thread considering your anti-Fashola mischief. As they say in blighty, you are a seriously "dodgy bloke".
..."Fashola has been Governor for 5 years and 8 months whereas Goodluck was sworn in as substantive President on 06/05/2010 whichmeans he has been President for 2 years and 9 months"

Interesting! You may as well have expressed their duration in office more precisely by stating the days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds?
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by EkoIle1: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
..."Fashola has been Governor for 5 years and 8 months whereas Goodluck was sworn in as substantive President on 06/05/2010 whichmeans he has been President for 2 years and 9 months"

Interesting! You may as well have expressed their duration in office more precisely by stating the days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds?

Gej used to be a governor like fashola so I'll take whatever achievements he has as a govenor and a sitting president combined. Do you have anything to show us? all you do is talk and troll.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

If Fasholas can be rounded to 6yrs then Retardeen jonathan can also be said to be 3 yrs.

BTW what did he achieve in Bayelsa as governor
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Rhino5dm: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
You just have to pity this guy. Licking arsss e no easy oooo.

dayokanu:

If Fasholas can be rounded to 6yrs then Retardeen jonathan can also be said to be 3 yrs.

BTW what did he achieve in Bayelsa as governor
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by MrGlobe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
A little of Fashola's achievement in 5 years really. lop. @op where are the rest? In Fashola's backyard? Fashola is only achieved a little. Now that ACN has been exposed as a fraud, they are packing to another house APC to continue their fraud!
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by ba7man(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mr. Globe:
A little of Fashola's achievement in 5 years really. lop. @op where are the rest? In Fashola's backyard? Fashola is only achieved a little. Now that ACN has been exposed as a fraud, they are packing to another house APC to continue their fraud!
He means there's still more he hasn't uploaded. How can you look at those pics and still arrive at your conclusion?? How?? O.K, post any Governor's acheivements that beats this "small acheivements". I dare you.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Pygru: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by vanunu: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
when one consider the huge revenue that Lagos state get, and the number of projects that Fashola's Government has done. The only question , one will ask is where is the money?. Please Lagosians should move round to other states Like Imo and Edo, and see how these governors are working.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Pygru: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
vanunu: when one consider the huge revenue that Lagos state get, and the number of projects that Fashola's Government has done. The only question , one will ask is where is the money?. Please Lagosians should move round to other states Like Imo and Edo, and see how these governors are working.
Demdem, take dat, dayokanu, Garri X7 & 8 come and tell Us what fashola is using our money for
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by earthgreeners(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pygru: Demdem, take dat, dayokanu, Garri X7 & 8 come and tell Us what fashola is using our money for

People like you should be fed to the hungry Lion at Ibadan Zoo
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Pygru: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
tongue
earthgreeners:

People like you should be fed to the hungry Lion at Ibadan Zoo
grin
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by mapet: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
You are not serious.... better still you're a horrible liar....folks that don't live in Nigeria will think you're talking facts not knowing that you're just a miserable liar.

I have been to Imo State and frequents Edo state. Imo State is still almost a century behind Lagos......and the gap is widening....
vanunu: when one consider the huge revenue that Lagos state get, and the number of projects that Fashola's Government has done. The only question , one will ask is where is the money?. Please Lagosians should move round to other states Like Imo and Edo, and see how these governors are working.
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by jaymichael(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
ba7man: Do you know the meaning??
is that supposed to be a question or a sneer?
Re: A Little Of Governor Fashola Achievement Within 5 Years by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Shame this never got to the front page and useless trash made it...SMH for Seun. Your forum is becoming a mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# / This Is Umuchu Town Where The Politics Of Economic Growth And Dev.is Encouraged. / APC May Have No Candidate Again In Edo Governorship Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.