Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming (772 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by chucky234(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Imagine your sister have gisting you about the man she intends to spend the rest of her life with,you both agreed on a date for her to bring the lucky man home. The door bell rings and you decided to get the door yourself only to open the door and behold Bance ( Burkina Faso footballer).....
What will be your reaction.

Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by gwas(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Bro, don't be surprised if your sister start saying: oh my God, this is the most handsome guy I've ever seen,pls come in.
*knowing that the guy is fully loaded* grin
Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by chucky234(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
gwas: Bro, don't be surprised if your sister start saying: oh my God, this is the most handsome guy I've ever seen,pls come in.
*knowing that the guy is fully loaded* grin
he doesn't play for Man U,Chelsea,Barca,Madrid,Bayern Munich,PSG or Man City

That's to say the dude aint loaded
Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by Exponental(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
Monkey no fine but him babe like am.
Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Doesn't he have a diiiick?what's wrong with him?
Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by greedie1(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
but bance is handsome... true grin
Re: Waiting For Sister's Fiance Home Coming by gwas(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
cry
chucky234: he doesn't play for Man U,Chelsea,Barca,Madrid,Bayern Munich,PSG or Man City

That's to say the dude aint loaded
So any player who doesn't play for the afore-mentioned clubs ain't loaded? Has Yobo played for any of the clubs you mentioned? Do you know his worth? Yobo can can feed a whole village for good two years!
Likewise Bance: this is the guy who
Has played football in Ukraine,Turkey, Qatar, Germany and so on and you said he isn't loaded? I shake my head for you.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever? / 5 Ways To Deal With A Womanizingboyfriend / If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, Why Cant A Woman Have 4 Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.