Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions (9629 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate / FG To Go Tough On Private Jet Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Coolboi05(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2013
Omexonomy: that was exactly my advice to them that they should stop drinking raw enthanol and smoking cheap weed before posting on this forum and i got a ban for one month by the moderators.
lol... I think ure on yr way for 2monthd diz tym....hahaha I dey laff
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2013
I rememba hw Smart Adeyemi fought d FG on corruption wen he was d NUJ presido. Afta join d senate, journalist interviewd him at a dinner party PRESSMEN: hon. Senator sir, wotz ur reaction on d corruption in d country. SEN. SMART: u dnt talk while eatin.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2013
ikee: Fake link, probably fake news
its not a fake news. The guy was really mad yesterday not only him but most of the senators were so furious about the issue of pension saga. i watched few clips of it on NTA yesterday.....
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by badesco(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2013
it is tit for tat now, despite Farouk Lawan was indicted in a bribery scandal yet the House did nothing, now they are crying fowl. Anyway i am not surprise because the so call house of commotion of full thieves and thugs.The score line now is 1 - 1. GEJ pls ignore them and they cant do nothing.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by olayemi25: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
In my understanding, their is politics in all this. I want to believe that the senate sould have brought this issue up long before now.
My interpretation is that thuy want to force JEG to sign their inflated budget.
Mark my word, let Jonathan sign the budget you will see them keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by ForNow: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen is always high on kai-kai 24-7

He no get time for anything not related to alcohol and fish peppersoup

Am beginning to believe like someone suggested on this forum that this Retardeen dude (dayokanu) works as a house boy in Aso Rock. If not, how come he knows what GEJ eats and drinks 24-7?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: South-south Will Disown Jonathan If He Doesn’t Run / Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) / Wike Recalls Suspended Cabinet Members, Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.