Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions (9630 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate / FG To Go Tough On Private Jet Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why cant this NASS do their job and leave others to theirs? All we hear these days is resolution for this and that; probe, probe, probe; sack this and that person. What happened to law making? The NASS is now the accuser, the judge and executioner. This NASS is a joke!
When will this confused NASS amend the railway act of 1900 and other obsolete laws?
Who will sack or probe them for failing to amend these obsolete laws after 13yr of democracy?
Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy: that was exactly my advice to them that they should stop drinking raw enthanol and smoking cheap weed before posting on this forum and i got a ban for one month by the moderators.

Whats that in bold.

Moderators probably banned you for trying to propagate illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by juman(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hiss.

Nonsense and concobility.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy: where you not taught moral instructions in ur useless tertiary institution.

No sir Mr okupe I'm just expressing myself feel free to swallow a poison sir or loss some weight sir
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by awodman: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why cant this NASS do their job and leave others to theirs? All we hear these days is resolution for this and that; probe, probe, probe; sack this and that person. What happened to law making? The NASS is now the accuser, the judge and executioner. This NASS is a joke!
When will this confused NASS amend the railway act of 1900 and other obsolete laws?
Who will sack or probe them for failing to amend these obsolete laws after 13yr of democracy?
Smh!
Seriously do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean our railway act is still that enacted I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ 1900
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by fkaz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
Thieves they tell arm rubber make he catch ole
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy: where you not taught moral instructions in ur useless tertiary institution.

For your information sir I sent myself to school sir my father and mother didn't contribute a penny sir and I paid every pounds without begging or looking for a fraudulent contract like you and your children sir. My lecturer taught us to always do the right thing sir, unlike you sir. Further more sir they also taught us to always fight for our right otherwise I have just wasted my university fees if I can't fight for it sir. If that is not a moral instruction I don't know what else is sir.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by oddy4real(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :
Well what do you expect when you have a useless president that can't lead and an assembly that can't make and amend laws and judges that can't carry out there responsibilities properly you get a confused state filled with confused people.
Useless and re-tarded followers like YOU too!
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Tolexander: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
please type what you intended saying in english

2 Likes

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy don't cross me again because you don't know me you have been warned any where you see slim fit ignore him get it now.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
oddy4real:
Useless and re-tarded followers like YOU too!

I can't reply you because you been paid so it will be a waste of text I want people that are more changing you are not .
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by oddy4real(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :

I can't reply you because you been paid so it will be a waste of text I want people that are more changing you are not .
So, whoever isn't on the side of the GEJ bashers has been paid? Not everyone lives a sad life like you!
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Toktee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy: that was exactly my advice to them that they should stop drinking raw enthanol and smoking cheap weed before posting on this forum and i got a ban for one month by the moderators.
Maybe the moderator belong to the club,maybe!
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
oddy4real:
So, whoever isn't on the side of the GEJ bashers has been paid? Not everyone lives a sad life like you!

Then you have a bad taste.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
oddy4real:

One thing I know is that you benefit directly one way or the other from this government and I expect you to deny it or you just don't know a good leader if you see one.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Toktee: Maybe the moderator belong to the club,maybe!
seriously speaking u might be right all this APC ACN foot soldier on nairaland and thier wahalg
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :

Omexonomy don't cross me again because you don't know me you have been warned any where you see slim fit ignore him get it now.
the guy was just asking a kweshion no insult intended
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tolexander: please type what you intended saying in english
dont you understand what he wrote

1 Like

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :

For your information sir I sent myself to school sir my father and mother didn't contribute a penny sir and I paid every pounds without begging or looking for a fraudulent contract like you and your children sir. My lecturer taught us to always do the right thing sir, unlike you sir. Further more sir they also taught us to always fight for our right otherwise I have just wasted my university fees if I can't fight for it sir. If that is not a moral instruction I don't know what else is sir.

to avoid exchanging insult on this forum please learn to type without insult
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by DeepSight(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen is always high on kai-kai 24-7

He no get time for anything not related to alcohol and fish peppersoup

Eminently worthy pursuits, we all must agree.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats that in bold.

that is the kind of drink musiwa dayokanu demdemmoron tak dat seanat01 garrix20 and all the blind acn footsoldier drink b4 posting on nairaland.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Redoil: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Whats that in bold.

that is the kind of drink musiwa dayokanu demdemmoron tak dat seanat01 garrix20 and all the blind acn footsoldier drink b4 posting on nairaland.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Let me let everybody know that I'm here because of my kids that not even born yet, not because of me. I'm here so that in future my kids can come out in any part of the world with a Nigerian passport and get the same respect someone with an American passport get. I'm not here to attack anyone doing the right thing. I'm here so that my kids can sleep and wake up without fear at night. I'm hear so that my kids can one day go to school knowing that there are lots of jobs out there for them whenever they finish university.

If you don't have these desire for yours then you are indirectly a bad future parent. I am not waiting till i have kids to worry about it. They cant worry about it because they have already stollen money and kick backs to cover all of there own great grand kids.

I want to be able to have full trust in our health system that if my child is sick I can be able to take he or she to a public hospital , does this current government have any vision? no if he does he doesn't have the power and leadership skills to follow it up. I am a proud Nigerian where we are right now is not where we should be for someone to come out here and insult me for wanting the best for my country bothers me a lot because if you are surrounded by people like these as a leader you are finished that why Jonathan is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Redoil:

And who are you ?
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Omexonomy: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :

And who are you ?
me think she might be right no insult intended. I LOVE YOU.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Omexonomy: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
slim fit :
Let me let everybody know that I'm here because of my kids that not even born yet, not because of me. I'm here so that in future my kids can come out in any part of the world with a Nigerian passport and get the same respect someone with an American passport get. I'm not here to attack anyone doing the right thing. I'm here so that my kids can sleep and wake up without fear at night. I'm hear so that my kids can one day go to school knowing that there are lots of jobs out there for them whenever they finish university.

If you don't have these desire for yours then you are indirectly a bad future parent. I am not waiting till i have kids to worry about it. They cant worry about it because they have already stollen money and kick backs to cover all of there own great grand kids.

I want to be able to have full trust in our health system that if my child is sick I can be able to take he or she to a public hospital , does this current government have any vision? no if he does he doesn't have the power and leadership skills to follow it up. I am a proud Nigerian where we are right now is not where we should be for someone to come out here and insult me for wanting the best for my country bothers me a lot because if you are surrounded by people like these as a leader you are finished that why Jonathan is finished.
accept my apollogy i do not intend insulting you.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by slimfit1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Omexonomy: accept my apollogy i do not intend insulting you.

Don't worry about my feelings. It's ok
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Tolexander: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
Redoil: dont you understand what he wrote
the guy refused to make me understand what he was saying.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by Hardfact: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Those sinators, a bunch of people that should be taken serious? Some toothless bulldogs.
Re: Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions by remzytimer: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Obj has once said the National Assembly are thieves now i know why....these gladiators has no good intension for the people of Nigeria, they are just there for their own selfish interest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige, Obi Bicker Over Improved Power Supply / George Moghalu Asks Court To Delist Andy Uba As APC Candidate For Anambra Guber / My Administration Repositioning Nigeria's Economy – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.