Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I'm Amazed! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Amazed! (3112 Views)

I Was So Amazed Not To See This News Headline On Nairaland!!! / Prepare To Be Amazed!!! / YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Amazed! by Vansnickers: 8:38pm On May 03, 2013
Neddivine: Welcome dear sister in Christ.But I hate to pretent that its all good here so I must warn u to beware.There are satanist,so called atheists,muslims,false brethen and even true but misguided brethen posting unwholesome arguements against the xtian faith here.Do not allow them to distract u or quench the light of God in u.Extreme haters of God in this forum often violently mock,abuse and even curse God whom we adore.Remember to join in ceaseless fervent prayers to save the lost souls,to revive righteousness &restore the glory of God in this forum and in our great nation.Thanks

I love this Dude, what ever happened to him?! He was the Ultimate Troll.
Please comeback Neddivine. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Amazed! by alfaman2: 4:51pm On May 04, 2013
My posts here were hidden while I am sure that they did not break a single nairaland rule. Moderator once again over reaches and goes beyond requirement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Freemasonry And Illuminatti? / Why Was John The Baptist Offended In Jesus? / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.