Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Are You Still Married? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Still Married? (11548 Views)

Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? / Sweet Love But He Still Married A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
nne3870: I know this couple that have been married for 17years and for long in our fellowship they keep winning best couple of the year. I wonder how they do it.
I guess is genuine love in progress....
Wanna be married for that long, but the thing is am impatient and quick to get angry.
Best of luck married people angry
identifying your weakness is a step in the right direction. Try to understand why people do certain things and you will be slower to get annoyed. Some people do some things not because they hate you but it's their way of life. Also make sure you marry a man who genuinely loves you because he will understand you are human and not perfect. He will not do things to intentionally annoy you and while he is adapting, YOU MUST BE ADJUSTING and one day, you will just look back and say 'woaw, I have come a long way.' Most importantly, pray to God. He will restore patience and peace to you. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by chikeorji123(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

It will help my research.

what research...? not to marry..?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by chikeorji123(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: Awwww... How sweet! cheesy

Are u guys telling me my observation is wrong?

May be it's only those in love that are talking. grin

Oh! offcourse ur observation is 100% wrong...or do u have anything to say?...
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: Awwww... How sweet! cheesy

Are u guys telling me my observation is wrong?

May be it's only those in love that are talking. grin
This is a public forum, what do u expect to hear, I am stuck with that nigga that's why I am still there? Well sorry to burst ur bubbles, all u will hear is roses are red bla bla bla all those fruity things

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by chikeorji123(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Awwww, this is so sweet. I wish you both more marital bliss. Eight years together, still in love and going strong.

Men like you give someone like me hope that quality men still abound.

My dear quality men are everywhere since is not written on their faces, is only those who package them self properly attract them.. hmmm that ur pic is little bit blosh do u mind replace it? (optional)..
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Upspace: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
Met this angel I couldn't live w/out. Evrytym we wr apart, it felt like my heart was slashed into 2 n she took d other half away. I would feel incomplete. Godfearing, mature, selfless, intelligent n beautiful (still haven't seen, even on media, anyone as physically beautiful) and her real beauty is on the inside. I call her Angel. Been married 5yrs and 3rd child is on the way. Could go on 4eva. Bottomline, couldn't and still can't live w/out her love.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tulkafia: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
wink Because, i love her and she loves me, and we understand things, she know when im in need of things and i knew her time too. so. we stay married because we are happy with each other.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Reference:

My dear, the relationship called marraige is not fundamentally different from all other types of relationship. Take the ones at work.

We may say, oh I love my job. I have great colleagues, a caring boss bla, bla, bla, but deep within us or after a while we come to accept that we are in it just for the money or perhaps, 'heck at my age I should be working, I should be independent'.

What I'm saying is that it is important or just as important to have a relationship that you can grow to love than to have one you love to grow. I personally donot see anything wrong in people hanging around each other on the basis of other interests.

Just like church. Not every one who hangs church loves God but its better to. On then do you stand a chance of discover. Hang in there. Caveat: Except there is unsurmountable danger to your person.

well said sir:
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by obaiyanu: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
What is the true meaning of love?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Troll: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:
Dude, be careful what you wished for, don't think it's just an online thing...words whether spoken or written have a way of influencing our future beware of the power of the tongue...I hope you will give my advise a thought cool

[size=13pt] It's No Joke. I'm Satisfied With The Life I've Lived, I Just Think I'm On Extra Time. It's Never Obvious That All Men Will Grow Old Before They Die, Marriage Is An Option We Are Free To Accept Or Reject. I Don't Think Growing Old And Still Being Unhappy Is The Best Thing For Me. Sometimes I Feel Like I'm On The "Alexander McQueen State Of Mind". Thanks For The Advice Though.
[/size]
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
im not.
mrs.chima divorced me for rokiatu! angry
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
MsDarkSkin: im not.
mrs.chima divorced me for rokiatu! angry

lol
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Upspace: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2013
justwise:

You don't want to keep him anymore?

Professor of English, what is wrong wt havn concord in the tenses of 'met' and 'wanted' ? Both happened in the past. 'I ATE yesterday' or'I ATE a few minutes ago' doesn't mean dat's my last meal.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by kandiikane(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2013
achina boy: ok,i got married because i was in love,we met in a student hostel,4guys and she was the only girl,the other three guys was like trying to impress her,but for me i was in love with her the first day she moved in,it was like this is the girl i have been looking for so many years,but we never say hi to eachother for more than 4months,along the line,she was also in love without even saying hi to me,then one day i knocked on her door,she open and said can i help u?,i said yes, can i come in?she said yes,then i sat down,and then we talked for 5mins and i told her,am here because am inlove with u,and i would like to marry u if u permit me,and the story goes from there,after 8years with three kids,we are still in love like the day we met jah blesss

No long thing. Asked for her hand in marriage straight away . This is what many need.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by justwise(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2013
Upspace:

Professor of English, what is wrong wt havn concord in the tenses of 'met' and 'wanted' ? Both happened in the past. 'I ATE yesterday' or'I ATE a few minutes ago' doesn't mean dat's my last me.

Have you finished boring yourself?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Soso990240(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2013
naijababe: Tgirl! Na wish kain risash be dis o?!
u from ibadan? grin
naijababe: Tgirl! Na wish kain risash be dis o?!
u from ibadan?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Soso990240(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Her toto dey trip me just like that of a virgin
at 50,u go fear 2 enta ther again.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by MrKinkey: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2013
mobuch:
Why does these silly topics make frontpage

Because its Valentine season, and silliness often gets a free pass around this time of year
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Ngwakwe: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Troll: [size=16pt]I Don't Plan To Get Married. I Want To Die Young, Single And Almost Famous Like Goldie [/size]

You are too selfish. Did you consult you Parents, siblings and numerous loved ones before taking this irrational decision?

Bros, if I love you and you die young, the psychological imbalance it will cause me will be irreparable.

I cancel this your decision and declare it null and void in Jesus Name.

** Courtesy of one that knows the pain of loosing a loved one.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Moyola(f): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2013
JOOI, Tgirl r u married? cheesy

Cohabitation seem to last even longer than most marriages these days.

People dont take "till death do us part" vows seriously anymore, undecided

Some fail to realise dat wen 'itz' broken u try to fix it, which could take years sometimes, except itz beyond repair. . .
. . .even phone these dayz get chucked for a new one, ukud say it kant b compared to marriage buh datz how it all startz. . . iLie?! tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by OperaMini1(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2013
It's because i'm married to my friend. She's the only woman i could live with and for.
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by LVCee: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
First and foremost, i met and fell in luv with a man of my dreams, a very wonderful man. I was blinded by luv and so i married him and ever since our luv has grown from strength 2 strength. I have a thousand and 1 reasons y i will remain married to him till death do us part but i'll mention few.
1 I luv my hubby and he luvs me too
2 He is a loving and responsible father
3 He has sacrificed a lot our happiness
4 His family luvs me to d moon and back
5 He is my friend, my confidant
I can jst go on and on. Above all, luv.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by hardbody: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
nne3870: I know this couple that have been married for 17years and for long in our fellowship they keep winning best couple of the year. I wonder how they do it.
I guess is genuine love in progress....
Wanna be married for that long, but the thing is am impatient and quick to get angry.
Best of luck married people angry

You and I should be hooking up. Our negative mannerisms should turn us positive. Or what do you think?
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by greall1: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
mad man grin
Troll: [size=16pt]I Don't Plan To Get Married. I Want To Die Young, Single And Almost Famous Like Goldie [/size]
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by victorian(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Cause I love my hussy...he loves me back and we understand ourselves and believe in each other . I trust him, he trusts me, no matter what. smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Married? by debosky(m): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
ARES:
This is a public forum, what do u expect to hear, I am stuck with that nigga that's why I am still there? Well sorry to burst ur bubbles, all u will hear is roses are red bla bla bla all those fruity things

cheesy

I have to agree with this - you won't hear the 'truth' you are seeking on this thread. That said, I'm sure many are married because they are in love and other reasons combined.

In my opinion, there should be more than just 'being in love' to a marriage after 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Married? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19am On Feb 17, 2013
debosky:

cheesy

I have to agree with this - you won't hear the 'truth' you are seeking on this thread. That said, I'm sure many are married because they are in love and other reasons combined.

In my opinion, there should be more than just 'being in love' to a marriage after 3 years.

Lol.

Or better put... After 3 years, other things keep you more in marriage than love. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself / T / My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.