Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? (1350 Views)

The Truth About Lucifer (satan) / The Evil Spirit That Corrupted Lucifer (satan's) Mind; Where Did It Come From? / Be Wise As 'serpents'. Really? But Satan is the 'Serpent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Growing up was just like many Nigerian kids in Christendom and Islam. We were taught to hate Satan, shun the Devil and denounce those who are agents of the devil. One question that comes to mind was; Why cant God just kill the mother fucker ? God is all powerful, then why is he keeping him alive. Then in a subtle way, Christianity echoed a faith based response: "God reserves him till the last days". Laughable, very laughable I think. Bible accounts how Lucifer, one of God's most loved angels disobeyed God and was thrown to Earth, and although this was a narrative in the book of Revelation, it questions why Genesis the first book in the Holy Bible bears account of Eve being deceived by the Snake when it was revealed that the Devil was sent to Earth in Revelation Book. It therefore means that Revelation was written either before Genesis or at the same time. Back to Devil, God didnt punish Devil for luring Eve and by extension Adam to disobey him. We moved on to the Book of Job, there, Satan and God had a heart to heart conversation, (they are in talking terms) about Job, and God authorized Satan to tempt Job and admonished him not to take his life (Satan has capacity to take life),...lets fast-forward to Jesus of the Christ Consciousness, Jesus was after 40 days and nights fasting tempted by this Satan of a guy again and could not fall for the Devil. The Question always is, Why does Almighty God not kill Satan. The response can only be; Because, Satan is doing his job, his job as a tempter, a cross-examiner. A Grand Jury. Apparently he is under the assignment of the Almighty. For me, I think he is an Avatar of the Opposing Polarity in this dual field dimension of lower universe. I am tempted not to hate this messenger, he prolly is doing his job. Or is there something God isnt telling us about his relationship with Satan ?
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by tchaik(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
*walks in, sees the Topic, lights my IgbÓ,while waiting for christians to threaten you as usual*
wink wink wink wink wink

LOL@ god killing the badt guy!#devil grin grin grin grin

@billyonaire, don't tell me you are trying to make reasonable meaning outta the bible?
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by inspiredbyGOD(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why don't you ask those in the higher spiritual realm?
Why don't you use your astral body to travel into the past and find out?
Or
you can communicate with the wandering ghosts that can't find their way home and you can have a discussion with them.
Surely, you can meditate and ask God Himself in the 7d realm.

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Growing up was just like many Nigerian kids in Christendom and Islam. We were taught to hate Satan, shun the Devil and denounce those who are agents of the devil. One question that comes to mind was; Why cant God just kill the mother fucker ? God is all powerful, then why is he keeping him alive. Then in a subtle way, Christianity echoed a faith based response: "God reserves him till the last days". Laughable, very laughable I think. Bible accounts how Lucifer, one of God's most loved angels disobeyed God and was thrown to Earth, and although this was a narrative in the book of Revelation, it questions why Genesis the first book in the Holy Bible bears account of Eve being deceived by the Snake when it was revealed that the Devil was sent to Earth in Revelation Book. It therefore means that Revelation was written either before Genesis or at the same time. Back to Devil, God didnt punish Devil for luring Eve and by extension Adam to disobey him. We moved on to the Book of Job, there, Satan and God had a heart to heart conversation, (they are in talking terms) about Job, and God authorized Satan to tempt Job and admonished him not to take his life (Satan has capacity to take life),...lets fast-forward to Jesus of the Christ Consciousness, Jesus was after 40 days and nights fasting tempted by this Satan of a guy again and could not fall for the Devil. The Question always is, Why does Almighty God not kill Satan. The response can only be; Because, Satan is doing his job, his job has a tempter, a cross-examiner. A Grand Jury. Apparently he is under the assignment of the Almighty. For me, I think he is an Avatar of the Opposing Polarity in this dual field dimension of lower universe. I am tempted not to hate this messenger, he prolly is doing his job. Or is there something God isnt telling us about his relationship with Satan ?

@ billyoniare

Young man, be careful with this your astral n spiritual adventures, u might be threading on damgerous paths
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by ooman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
hey, let me use this opportunity to tell you that the devil, lucifer is a great guy, he is never your enemy, he loves you and wants you to be knowledgable.

the devil was betrayed by the early xtians and muslims, they painted him evil even though he was not evil.

lastly, the guy called devil does not exist. so we can forget about him all together.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
mobuch:

@ billyoniare

Young man, be careful with this your astral n spiritual adventures, u might be threading on damgerous paths
Very dangerous I say, very very dangerous I concur, but I prefer this danger than live in ignorance this life time. I got to get these solved once and for all times.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Why don't you ask those in the higher spiritual realm?
Why don't you use your astral body to travel into the past and find out?
Or
you can communicate with the wandering ghosts that can't find their way home and you can have a discussion with them.
Surely, you can meditate and ask God Himself in the 7d realm.
I am not sure you are happy with those dogma your are enmeshed in. There is a part of you that will seek answers to real questions that shakes your faith system. You wont be able to silent it forever.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
ooman: hey, let me use this opportunity to tell you that the devil, lucifer is a great guy, he is never your enemy, he loves you and wants you to be knowledgable.

the devil was betrayed by the early xtians and muslims, they painted him evil even though he was not evil.

lastly, the guy called devil does not exist. so we can forget about him all together.

@ooman

This is the silliest post I have ever read in my life, please don't confuse gullible readers with this your catankerous utterances.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by ooman(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
mobuch:

@ooman

This is the silliest post I have ever read in my life, please don't confuse gullible readers with this your catankerous utterances.

this is the dumbest post in human history. you got your 'catankerous' wrong its cantankerous and AGAIN THE DEVIL IS NOT THE ENEMY, GOD IS. PLS PEOPLE, RUN AWAY FROM GOD AND FIND SHELTER IN THE DEVIL.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
ooman:

this is the dumbest post in human history. you got your 'catankerous' wrong its cantankerous and AGAIN THE DEVIL IS NOT THE ENEMY, GOD IS. PLS PEOPLE, RUN AWAY FROM GOD AND FIND SHELTER IN THE DEVIL.
LOL
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
Actually it is 'God' that needs to be begging for 'Satan''s forgiveness, not the other way round.

.....................[img]http://4.bp..com/-lpTEIjNybxc/T87JSINDQUI/AAAAAAAAGB8/YBhaDgPHyis/s400/who-killed-more-in-bible.png[/img]
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2013

I THINK AM OUTTA HERE.
TOO MANY ANTI-CHRISTS ON THIS THREAD
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
mobuch:
I THINK AM OUTTA HERE.
TOO MANY ANTI-CHRISTS ON THIS THREAD
Christ was not a runner, come and win hardcore souls...lol

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by tchaik(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Christ was not a runner, come and win hardcore souls...lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin @ 'Hardcore Souls'
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2013
There is nothing new under the face of the sun. This implies that, great philosophers have asked same questions and tried reasoning it out but couldn't get answers. God ways are not our ways. His ''fooliness'' cannot be compared to the sum total of everyone's wisdom.

Some questions are supposed to be left unanswered, especially metaphysical ones. It is called mystery, enigma.

Even st. Augustine questioned the dogma of trinity but what happened? He met a little boy trying to empty a big ocean into a small hole, when he questioned the boy, he told him(Augustine) that, that was the same thing he was trying to do- to gain vast knowledge into a small brain.
And that's the same y'all are trying to do. Instead of thinking of ways to improve the world through technological means and businesses, you spend your time on things that seem abstract. The world is changing, don't be an obstacle of change.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: There is nothing new under the face of the sun. This implies that, great philosophers have asked same questions and tried reasoning it out but couldn't get answers. God ways are not our ways. His ''fooliness'' cannot be compared to the sum total of everyone's wisdom.

Some questions are supposed to be left unanswered, especially metaphysical ones. It is called mystery, enigma.

Even st. Augustine questioned the dogma of trinity but what happened? He met a little boy trying to empty a big ocean into a small hole, when he questioned the boy, he told him(Augustine) that, that was the same thing he was trying to do- to gain vast knowledge into a small brain.
And that's the same y'all are trying to do. Instead of thinking of ways to improve the world through technological means and businesses, you spend your time on things that seem abstract. The world is changing, don't be an obstacle of change.
So if St Augustine couldnt asnwer questions we shouldnt attempt to, your lackadaisical reasoning is whimsical.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by poopli: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: There is nothing new under the face of the sun. This implies that, great philosophers have asked same questions and tried reasoning it out but couldn't get answers. God ways are not our ways. His ''fooliness'' cannot be compared to the sum total of everyone's wisdom.

you are a great obstacle to knowledge

1 Like

Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
If am not mistaking is Satan not the roman god of fertility in the 9th century?he was called sartani or something.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Billyonaire: So if St Augustine couldnt asnwer questions we shouldnt attempt to, your lackadaisical reasoning is whimsical.
poopli:

you are a great obstacle to knowledge
Proof that the law of attraction exists. Negativity attracts negativity. Crap also attracts crap. Crap of a feather, flock together.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by greatgenius: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Growing up was just like many Nigerian kids in Christendom and Islam. We were taught to hate Satan, shun the Devil and denounce those who are agents of the devil. One question that comes to mind was; Why cant God just kill the mother fucker ? God is all powerful, then why is he keeping him alive. Then in a subtle way, Christianity echoed a faith based response: "God reserves him till the last days". Laughable, very laughable I think. Bible accounts how Lucifer, one of God's most loved angels disobeyed God and was thrown to Earth, and although this was a narrative in the book of Revelation, it questions why Genesis the first book in the Holy Bible bears account of Eve being deceived by the Snake when it was revealed that the Devil was sent to Earth in Revelation Book. It therefore means that Revelation was written either before Genesis or at the same time. Back to Devil, God didnt punish Devil for luring Eve and by extension Adam to disobey him. We moved on to the Book of Job, there, Satan and God had a heart to heart conversation, (they are in talking terms) about Job, and God authorized Satan to tempt Job and admonished him not to take his life (Satan has capacity to take life),...lets fast-forward to Jesus of the Christ Consciousness, Jesus was after 40 days and nights fasting tempted by this Satan of a guy again and could not fall for the Devil. The Question always is, Why does Almighty God not kill Satan. The response can only be; Because, Satan is doing his job, his job as a tempter, a cross-examiner. A Grand Jury. Apparently he is under the assignment of the Almighty. For me, I think he is an Avatar of the Opposing Polarity in this dual field dimension of lower universe. I am tempted not to hate this messenger, he prolly is doing his job. Or is there something God isnt telling us about his relationship with Satan ?
1. Satan does not really "exist".. as you rightly pointed out he is the opposing end of the polarity of good and bad..love and hate... most people have denoted the left end as "Satan" and right end, Love as God..

Lucifer really is not the same entity as Satan (a man made creation) though Christians will find it hard to believe...
Lucifer like Yahweh is a creator God..in cosmological terms you could say lucifer is "more" evolved than YHwH.. lucifer was really brought here to be a catalyst...

There is a great game that we are all playing which most of you still are not aware..
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
In the book of revelations,it was said that in the last days, there would be many false prophets, I guess we have some of them on this thread.
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by greatgenius: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
mobuch: In the book of revelations,it was said that in the last days, there would be many false prophets, I guess we have some of them on this thread.
what last days are you talking about.. an era has passed a new one has began and you are here talking about last days...

Your post is really ironic because the false prophets are your pastors and ministers etc etc.. and BTW I don't see anyone really propheting here. But here is one for you.." your " jesus " is not coming back a second time to save you..salvation lies within you and only you..
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by accused(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Growing up was just like many Nigerian kids in Christendom and Islam. We were taught to hate Satan, shun the Devil and denounce those who are agents of the devil. One question that comes to mind was; Why cant God just kill the mother fucker ? God is all powerful, then why is he keeping him alive. Then in a subtle way, Christianity echoed a faith based response: "God reserves him till the last days". Laughable, very laughable I think. Bible accounts how Lucifer, one of God's most loved angels disobeyed God and was thrown to Earth, and although this was a narrative in the book of Revelation, it questions why Genesis the first book in the Holy Bible bears account of Eve being deceived by the Snake when it was revealed that the Devil was sent to Earth in Revelation Book. It therefore means that Revelation was written either before Genesis or at the same time. Back to Devil, God didnt punish Devil for luring Eve and by extension Adam to disobey him. We moved on to the Book of Job, there, Satan and God had a heart to heart conversation, (they are in talking terms) about Job, and God authorized Satan to tempt Job and admonished him not to take his life (Satan has capacity to take life),...lets fast-forward to Jesus of the Christ Consciousness, Jesus was after 40 days and nights fasting tempted by this Satan of a guy again and could not fall for the Devil. The Question always is, Why does Almighty God not kill Satan. The response can only be; Because, Satan is doing his job, his job as a tempter, a cross-examiner. A Grand Jury. Apparently he is under the assignment of the Almighty. For me, I think he is an Avatar of the Opposing Polarity in this dual field dimension of lower universe. I am tempted not to hate this messenger, he prolly is doing his job. Or is there something God isnt telling us about his relationship with Satan ?
i have being followin ur write up on dis section,stil tryin to find ur root to all dis knowledge but well let me add to wat u already knw.lucifer is an enemy of God and humanity,he was and stil an arch angel wit a mission to direct or prepare the soul of man into maturity to the next plane of this world.he introduce the act of temptation to build man ,but man was so slow in understanding and was not pickin up fast as he want it den he mov into another act of leting go of the weak ones,by dis act he was distroying the very human soul he was called to guide into maturity das where d enemity bw him and God started.he was carrying so many guilt in him dat weigh so much on him pullin him from the 4th dimemsion down to 3rd dimensionn even further down.@ this moment dere was a seperation which result into enemity wit humans. Am typin on phone,some other time luv to give u a clear pix.but knw dis he is an ememy to GOD nd man
Re: Lucifer - Satan: Is He An Enemy ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seriously I don't how I got to read Billy's posts. Its really scary and so anti-christ. Please stop trying to find out the unknown so you don't go mad. Life its self is a mystery and no one on the surface of this earth can have all the answers to humanity and its existence.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Year Honeymoon As Written In The Old Testament? / Has The Trumpets Already Sounded? / Baba Sadela Is Dead :-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.