Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. (24859 Views)

Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Hausa/Fulani Thugs Attack Orile In Lagos / Girl Stripped And Beaten To Coma For Stealing A Blackberry Phone (pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by gbadexy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
This one is child's play na.
I saw a link to a video on •̸Ϟ•̸y facebook page where some gang members video- ed their member fighting a guy and killed him while cheering him on.
The blacks in america are sub human with lost souls.
They've lost it totally.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
This world and most of the people living in it are plain wicked.

I just wonder how people derive joy from someone's pain, its damn right sickening, tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Burger01(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
adaobi123: $20 debt wonders shall never end smh
...and end shall never wonder.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
<<<< THE GUY WHO HAD HOMEBOY BUTT NEKKID
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by akatonero(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Newark is always rough the blacks there has turn it to something else. Cnt even leave in much area.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Uchechrist06(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
'' z only in Nigeria dat u wil see crimes lik ds'' shebi ds one must hav a link wit Nigeria(home of crimes) 2? Z only a fool n a man wit inferiority complex wil place oda pple ahead of himself n neva belive anytin gud can com out 4m him. All d crimes we see in Nigeria happens in America, Britain, China, France n all ds countries we place ahead of us yet der citizens beliv der country z d best. Nigerians WISEN UP!!!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by TableLeg(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
What the hell? shocked
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
im not even going to watch that bull*ish.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by obailala(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
The guys doing the beating may be laughing today but when the victim in the video picks up a gun tomorrow and snuffs the life out of them, we'll begin to pity them.

The black race is really cursed. You see stuff like this everyday in london, only from the blacks angry
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH BUT WAIT TILL A LIL WHILE. YOU WILL SEE WHITES DOING THE EXACT SAME THING

DEUTERONOMY 30 VS 7 And the LORD your God will put all these curses upon your enemies, and on them that hate you, who persecuted you. <<<< WHITEY WILL SOON BE ACTING LIKE THAT WHEN WE PUT THEM IN SUBJECTION AND BONDAGE

oh lord! grin
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Weirdos!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

oh lord! grin
ITS THE DEUTERONOMY CURSES HUN grin YALL NEED TO OPEN YOUR MIND UP TO THE SPIRITUAL BACKGROUND TO WHATS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY. THERE IS A SPIRITUAL MEANING BEHIND EVERYTHING YOU SEE
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
I know they must be blacks. . .

Just because of $20,this is pure wickedness.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by bokohalal1: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
The assailants have been arrested.

Three arrested after son stripped, whipped and filmed over father’s $20 debt
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/13/three-arrested-after-son-stripped-whipped-and-filmed-over-fathers-20-debt/
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I know they must be blacks. . .

Just because of $20,this is pure wickedness.
I DONT THINK HE GOT WHIPPED BECASE OF $20. ITS A REPUTATION THING. HE IS A DRUG DEALER. HIS REPUTATION IS ON THE LINE. IF EVERY CRACKHEAD IN TOWN KNOW THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING FOR THEIR DRUGS THEN THE GUY IS OUT OF BUSINESS. SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF SOMEONE SO THE OTHER CRACKHEADS WILL BE SCARED. IN THIS CASE THE CRACKHEADS SON JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE EXAMPLE. NOW IF THE CRACKHEAD HEARS ABOUT THIS HE WILL QUICKLY COME UP WITH THE $20. ITS ALL BUSINESS. NEVER PERSONAL. YALL CANT BE MESSING WITH MY MANS REP. HE GOT BILLS TO PAY. HIS REP IS ALL HE GOT. HIS REP IS IMPT IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Aizebioje(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
occam: Pathetic & cruel

I detect a slight Naija accent from the beater. Maybe some guy that's lived too long in the ghetto
Yeah because violence is the exclusive reserve of Nigerians... Mtchew.
If it was something positive U try and divert it away from Nigeria but when it is something negative, you find it easy to believe and in this case, direct it to the country.
In all, It wasn't said they were Nigerians so don't try turning it around!
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by obowunmi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
for the rest of their lives, those three illiterates are going to be in and out of prison cells.....and the cycle continues.

I hope that the boy if underage, is taken away and removed from that home and his father - that man will get him killed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by calcal: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
this one still better than going to elementary school killing children.

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by ProGSM(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
wickedness in the world.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=16pt]FILTHY AKATAS! I DONT WANT TO BE ASSOIATED WITH THESE HALF-BREDS! TUFIA![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by ositadima1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT THINK HE GOT WHIPPED BECASE OF $20. ITS A REPUTATION THING. HE IS A DRUG DEALER. HIS REPUTATION IS ON THE LINE. IF EVERY CRACKHEAD IN TOWN KNOW THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING FOR THEIR DRUGS THEN THE GUY IS OUT OF BUSINESS. SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF SOMEONE SO THE OTHER CRACKHEADS WILL BE SCARED. IN THIS CASE THE CRACKHEADS SON JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE EXAMPLE. NOW IF THE CRACKHEAD HEARS ABOUT THIS HE WILL QUICKLY COME UP WITH THE $20. ITS ALL BUSINESS. NEVER PERSONAL. YALL CANT BE MESSING WITH MY MANS REP. HE GOT BILLS TO PAY. HIS REP IS ALL HE GOT. HIS REP IS IMPT IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS

this is sad but true, it's business

1 Like

Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT THINK HE GOT WHIPPED BECASE OF $20. ITS A REPUTATION THING. HE IS A DRUG DEALER. HIS REPUTATION IS ON THE LINE. IF EVERY CRACKHEAD IN TOWN KNOW THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING FOR THEIR DRUGS THEN THE GUY IS OUT OF BUSINESS. SO YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF SOMEONE SO THE OTHER CRACKHEADS WILL BE SCARED. IN THIS CASE THE CRACKHEADS SON JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE EXAMPLE. NOW IF THE CRACKHEAD HEARS ABOUT THIS HE WILL QUICKLY COME UP WITH THE $20. ITS ALL BUSINESS. NEVER PERSONAL. YALL CANT BE MESSING WITH MY MANS REP. HE GOT BILLS TO PAY. HIS REP IS ALL HE GOT. HIS REP IS IMPT IN THIS LINE OF BUSINESS

Repu what ? Does that justify the inhumane treament given to the boy ?
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sometimes this OBADIAH person talks like a psycho.undecided.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
This is B.S mehn. Why couldn't the dude take to his heels.
Just for $20. Smh at those poor American gangsters.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
obowunmi:

Race is not an issue here.... there are youtube videos of various types of people committing all sorts of inhumane atrocities.
Brother, black ppl's own is on another level. Look at haiti for instance, so close to the US but its still as backward as any african state wld be, just cos its populated by black ppl. Infact too many examples abound to show that there's something wrong with the black race and this video is just an example of such.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
I felt the boy shld have fought back @ first but on 2nd tot those boys might have guns on them and just shoot him down for no reason. America especially black neighbourhoods are not safer than maiduguri where on a broad day light like this beside an open road, someone cld be this molested. Too bad
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Chigorkizz(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
D lad wud hav sold his kidney for money lik UNILAG students sells their kidney to graduate wit first class.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Repu what ? Does that justify the inhumane treament given to the boy ?
THE BOY GOT OFF LIGHT. TRUST ME. NEWARK NEW JERSEY IS A VIOLENT PLACE. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED OVER $5
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
freecocoa: Sometimes this OBADIAH person talks like a psycho.undecided.
TO THE UNENLIGHTENED I AM A PSYCHO cheesy SEE THATS THE PROBLEM FREECOCOA. YALL DONT LIKE TO GO DEEP. ANYTHING DEEPER THAN TONTO DIKEH AND YOU CATCH A MIGRAINE. THATS YOUR PROBLEM. IF IT AINT GOT TO DO WITH TUBABA OR TONTO, YOU NIGERIANS DONT WANT TO KNOW. SMDH
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Aizebioje: So tell me how they are diff. From those ALUU people!
Crazy people
As in,it was inhumane but not as aggravated like Aluu.every country needs a justice system dt can accomodate such debt cases no matter how small so as to stop ds barbaric acts of violence and inhumanity.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by supaeagles(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Just when Obama makes us proud, a few will come and give us a bad name. But we shall continue to strive to be better.
Re: Teen Stripped And Whipped By Thugs In New-Jersey. by jmoore(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
obailala: The guys doing the beating may be laughing today but when the victim in the video picks up a gun tomorrow and snuffs the life out of them, we'll begin to pity them.

The black race is really cursed. You see stuff like this everyday in london, only from the blacks angry

the guy that killed school children in USA last year, is he black? what about the guy that killed some people in a cinema in USA? Say what you know. How can some of you open your mouths and utter rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dumps Lady After Collecting N1.9m To Marry Her / Man Strips Unclad To Resist Police Oppression In Edo / Bandits Storm Karaye Town In Zamfara, Kill At Least 22, Burn Properties (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.