Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm (3925 Views)

#OperationCallYourSenators: Senators Express Displeasure With Their Callers / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility (2) (3) (4)

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by kola639: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
in no order of priority, the following are my best callers:
1. Titilope
2. Darlington Cyril Onyema
3.C.Y from Ilaje-Bariga
4.Mr Sam from Ebute Meta
5.Prince Y.S from Amuwo Odofin
6.Ezedum
7.Comrade Akpan Silas
8.Chukwuebuka
9.Inyek

Reasons:
1. TITILOPE's contribution is not only expressed intelligently but also maturely with no ntbb words. He presents facts and figures in any points he raised. A very intelligent and soft spoken contributor who is second to non. Above all, he wants good govt

2.Chukwuebuka recently started calling and it seems he will be consistent. His contributions so far shows how passionate he is about Nigeria. He is also not sentimental

3.C.Y from Ilaje Bariga. A very jovial, eloquent....to b continued later. I like dis post

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Didn't know there were so many Nigeria Info listeners on Nairaland. Interesting. cheesy

What I find puzzling is how that Chief Larry finds a way to talk about Fashola/Lagos State/ACN/APC in EVERY single topic being discussed. Na wa. grin
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by mike404(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: * Good evening aunty Fola & brother Gbenga. My name is Darlignton Stephen Oyema* Lol
DARLINGTON CYRIL ONYEMA
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by mike404(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
World Greatest1: Are u sure Obaro is O Bright? I dont think so. I like listening to the views of O Bright but not Obaro.
HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY AKPOROBARO FROM DELTA STATE BUH HE CLAIMED THAT HE WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN PANAMA CITY
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ibnakogun: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
mike404: HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY AKPOROBARO FROM DELTA STATE BUH HE CLAIMED THAT HE WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN PANAMA CITY

Obaro I see you.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by mike404(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun:

Obaro I see you.
YOU ARE A MADT MAN
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ibnakogun: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
mike404: YOU ARE A MADT MAN

Photocopy back your swear to you and stamp it on your destiny.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by pullyacap: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wonder why anybody hasn't mentioned Baba G

A rabblerouser per excellence and a dye in the wool Pro-GEJ lickspittle

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by mike404(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
ibn akogun:

Photocopy back your swear to you and stamp it on your destiny.
MAKE THE PHOTOCOPY FOR ALL YOUR GENERATIONS ODE
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by warrior01: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2013
Tadon200:
Darlignton is a man i respect so much , he is ibo and not tribalistic.

That guy rarely makes sense even as a principal or whatever he said he is. Just a bunch of clown looking for cheap attention.
Chief Larry remains the best( though atimes biased due to his believe in Gej). he speaks with facts and a good critic of the biased reportage of the South west based Media.
Chuka Nnabuife, excellent contributor but should know when to drop the line for others to call.
Mr Sam from ebute metta- just another wanna be critic of the govt that is ready to blame Gej if he has issues with his wife.
Baba gee from Iba- A die hard fan of Gej. presents his arguments with facts though a times can be sentimental in what he believes in.
Prince Y S from Amuwo Odofin- Another flirty conc Yoruba man that flows with anything the wind blows but give it to him, though he tries to be objective but a snake will always a snake.
I think that's all for now

Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2013
mike404: HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY AKPOROBARO FROM DELTA STATE BUH HE CLAIMED THAT HE WAS BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN PANAMA CITY
We can call him Akpors too grin
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by WorldGreatest1(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
pullyacap: I wonder why anybody hasn't mentioned Baba G

A rabblerouser per excellence and a dye in the wool Pro-GEJ lickspittle

Baba G is a calm man who knows how to relay his points without the usage of wussy words.

Chuka seems to know a bit abt everything.

Alex is one naughty man, who isnt that regular.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by omoharry(f): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2013
WHAT ABOUT MR SAM: ALWAYS BASHING GOVERNOR AKPABIO OF AKWA IBOM.HE MAKES ME LAUGH SOME TIMES. THEN MR DARLINTON ONYEMA, AND OTHERS.
Re: regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm by ZACHIE: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please, for heaven,s sake, can someone tell ADAM to reduce his sickeneing calls to NIGERIA INFO 99.3 FM?
PLEASEEEE!!!
Each time the man comes on air, and it very often, i tune off. He is killing the flow of the station.

ADAM brings nothing to the table and he never ceases to call.

How Do You Feel When Some People Come To Nairaland And Write GEJ Till 2019 / 25 Biggest And Most Embarrassing Mistakes Ever Made / Some Negative Stereotypes Of Nigerian Ethnicities