Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? (10854 Views)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by NeuroBoss(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
The rate at which marriages crash these days is alarming and these due to reasons that mostly do not hold water. And even the so-called tangible reasons stemmed out of issues that are avoidable. I have gone through all the reasons why people sue for divorce and I came to the conclusion that people that divorce are just on a relationship adventure. Tell me on what ground you can sue for divorce and I'll tell you a more sound argument why you shouldn't or maybe you may convince me anyway that your ground is incontestable. My God said he hates divorce. I hate it too!

3 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by allout: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
If I caught her cheating!
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by mofolorunshoabi: 3:49am On Mar 16, 2013
It is a serious issue! Divorce is as cheap as Agege Bread now. Your truly is enmeshed in one currently and guess what, reading in between the lines now I see poverty and greed on the part of the other fellow because he is seeking dissolution to be free to move ahead with his new catch; a rich widow and mother of 4! Its just a lesson to everyone of us to always have a shock absorber READY!

4 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by baby124: 6:43am On Mar 16, 2013
mofolorunshoabi: It is a serious issue! Divorce is as cheap as Agege Bread now. Your truly is enmeshed in one currently and guess what, reading in between the lines now I see poverty and greed on the part of the other fellow because he is seeking dissolution to be free to move ahead with his new catch; a rich widow and mother of 4! Its just a lesson to everyone of us to always have a shock absorber READY!

You didn't update us. How is everything? I see his true intentions have come through. Goodluck!
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by slimyem: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2013
Abuse-any and all forms as soon as it becomes unbearable.undecided
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by BabaOyo(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2013
Infidelity......no second chance!!
Nagging......after the 50th chance!!
Frigidity.......after all psychological & emotional solutions have been explored.
Odun m'elo la fe lo l'aye ta n wa nkan ti o s'onu kiri?

6 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by zayhal(f): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2013
Baba oyo why write melo as m'elo? What are you shortening there? You know you have students here already, learning yoruba from you. Abeg teacher no teach us nonsense. Lol.

@topic
Infidelity, abuse.

2 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2013
NeuroBoss: The rate at which marriages crash these days is alarming and these due to reasons that mostly do not hold water. And even the so-called tangible reasons stemmed out of issues that are avoidable. I have gone through all the reasons why people sue for divorce and I came to the conclusion that people that divorce are just on a relationship adventure. Tell me on what ground you can sue for divorce and I'll tell you a more sound argument why you shouldn't or maybe you may convince me anyway that your ground is incontestable. My God said he hates divorce. I hate it too!

If we share the same God,then divorce is permitted on the grounds of infidelity.

5 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by greatgod2012(f): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Infidelity.
Physical abuse.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by BabaOyo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
zayhal: Baba oyo why write melo as m'elo? What are you shortening there? You know you have students here already, learning yoruba from you. Abeg teacher no teach us nonsense. Lol.

@topic
Infidelity, abuse.

Nice try. No mind my son Sefiu....he is just not like me!! After telling him melo is a single word he still went ahead to type as double words!!!
O ga o.....omo eni I ba Jo'ni a ba yo!!

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by zayhal(f): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hehehehe Baba oyo, so it's your son that is doing the typing. You can't type.

Asiri yin ti tu o.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
second wife or abuse. also if he was a paedophiliac and probably for gambling like an addict. can't think of more reasons now.

2 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by claremont(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2013
Deceit. Some people can be very deceitful in a bid to get what they want by all means necessary.

2 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
I'll never sue for divorce, I'll only try to work out things fine..
but I can ONLY if my partner tries to kill me, anyother thing asides this can be worked out and am serious.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by carmelion(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
betrayal sad
violence/battery shocked
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Freiburger(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
If i find out that we no longer share a common goal.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by awesomet1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
No Divorce....Forgive all grin

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by GoodNigerian: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Freiburger: If i find out that we no longer share a common goal.
I will divorce my partner if and only if She dies or I die.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
staicey: I'll never sue for divorce, I'll only try to work out things fine..
but I can ONLY if my partner tries to kill me, anyother thing asides this can be worked out and am serious.. smiley

You must have a great deal of endurance to hold such opinion. Right? wink
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
If the relationship/marriage saps more energy than it gives me...no sentiment.

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by caesaraba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nagging
Infidelity

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by rose002(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
undecided undecidedhuuum hard one there,well if he starts behaving lyk d Devil,if he stps takin kia of ma needs,dat is if he has d moni wink
Buh com to think of it Seun Y u dey ask dis kia question undecided

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by jpcomrade: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
staicey: I'll never sue for divorce, I'll only try to work out things fine..
if ur oga @ d top decides to corner ur wife and u get to know,what happens?
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by honeric01(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
The only ground my faith permits. Infidelity especially when it's intentional.

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by iamswizz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
on a wet ground
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
NeuroBoss: The rate at which marriages crash these days is alarming and these due to reasons that mostly do not hold water. And even the so-called tangible reasons stemmed out of issues that are avoidable. I have gone through all the reasons why people sue for divorce and I came to the conclusion that people that divorce are just on a relationship adventure. Tell me on what ground you can sue for divorce and I'll tell you a more sound argument why you shouldn't or maybe you may convince me anyway that your ground is incontestable. My God said he hates divorce. I hate it too!
do nairaland luk like google 4 ur eyes?
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Repeated infidelity..

Meaning: Once, I can forgive, Twice then she is a hoe.. angry

4 Likes

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by SamConquer(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Not on Any Ground Meeeen. . .I wont Say Infidelity Cos My Wife Will Be Given Excess Attention And ''Sat(s'e'x)isfaction'' That She Wont Look Outside. . .*wink*
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by rose002(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
Huummm! shocked I no send d man,I won't allow any man kill mii b4 ma tym,if he trys nonsense I don leave am waka grin I no get d mind ooooo grin
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Pray(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
When she Lamba another man! straight divorce!
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by nkpommpko(m): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
If she wants it.

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by ifyalways(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Reality and theory are 2 different things eh cheesy

@Topic,All i can say is;Thank you God,we've passed that stage,by his grace. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / Have You Written Your Will? / Why Do Some People Abandon Their Parents After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.