Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? (10867 Views)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / Pls Watch This Movie Before You Divorce Your Wife - Fireproof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I sure would and gon get a Jew lawyer just to stick him hard!!!!:ooooooooooo

grin grin grin After all these years together, You want to throw it all away just cos of one small mistake..hmmn SMH. And if the next MR chima cheats too you also sue for divorce abi....
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
if she is a cheat.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Donxavier:

grin grin grin After all these years together, You want to throw it all away just cos of one small mistake..hmmn SMH. And if the next MR chima cheats too you also sue for divorce abi....

Sure would if I marry again..most likely I won't. .want to keep my spousal support as a single woman. I would have a male friend though.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by InvertedHammer: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
High rate of divorce? I hope these got your attention. ..that's how much marriage and divorce means
to people these days

A.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjzekhDS5ubBilWhJx3KMBtt24fDlSgVtMAKGs6QlaNPgJ3Un0[/img]

B.

C.

D.

[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Chicago+Law+Firm+Presents+New+Divorce+Ad+Campaign+0SUu3kx7-FEl.jpg[/img]

Marriage is a lot easier in Nigeria. Married couple can get help from friends, parents, church, etc. unlike
in the western world where it is Marriage vs. Money. Most Nigerian bioootches go for the Money as such there had been high
incidents of Nigerian men sending their loved ones to yonderland
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
many reason's best known to me..........
enjoyed and not to be endured......wont divorce......na she go waka comot by herself
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by kinguwem: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Divorce should be avoided & discouraged as much as possible. Dialogue & forgiveness should be employed to settle issues. Divorce should be a last resort when all other options have failed.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Raypawer(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hm, never...

If worst comes to worst, i will only send her to her parents house, for her to learn, then later i will go pick her up again, ma wife is ma wife no matter what!

though am yet to marry
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Raypawer: Hm, never...

If worst comes to worst, i will only send her to her parents house, for her to learn, then later i will go pick her up again, ma wife is ma wife no matter what!

though am yet to marry
you head dey there my guy, chop knuckle smiley
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by okerelawrence(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
on d ground of havin extramarital relationship. u can stil forgive her if u so desire.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by patostation(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
How do you handle things if you notice that you were married to a hardcore lesbian, who unkown to you has been doing it on your bed for years with her mate whom you innocenly welcome as a family friend? How do you react if you notice from secret notes that your loving wife sneaks out to sleep with her former boyfriend? How do you respond when you notice that your dear wife shouts another man's name in the middle of lovemaking ectasy? How do you cope if your wife denies you your conjugal right for months, maybe years? My people, marriage can be a pain in the ass. Pray that yours turn out fine. The error starts before the relationship is consumated in marriage so no one should be in a hurry to marry.

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
If she eventually becomes ugly nd fat. Datz all!!! Will ask myslf...wats d essence?
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by fitzmayowa: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2013
spiritchild: Men are just sooooooo selfish! see all of them screaming 'infidelity' So una no wan share una wives? Yet u freely distribute your sperm to any aisha, ngozi or bimbo!

Wetin do those names abi na them they drag your man with you grin

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Raypawer(m): 4:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Raypawer(m): 4:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Donxavier:
you head dey there my guy, chop knuckle smiley

u tithe bro!!!

Johniyke2flex: If she eventually becomes ugly nd fat. Datz all!!! Will ask myslf...wats d essence?

already ma "wife to be" and I hates fat people, she is doing everything possible to be lepacious
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by 1121: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2013
rose002: Huummm! shocked I no send d man,I won't allow any man kill mii b4 ma tym,if he trys nonsense I don leave am waka grin I no get d mind ooooo grin
Asewo niooo. Awon Kan tin tanoo je abi. Eje maa l'farada nile oko. No marriage is heaven on earth. You, especially the lady, work it out to make it work. you should learn to endure/tolerate many things while u correct in love any misbehavior. do u know whether the place u are going will turn out to be worse. I guess ur fast fading beauty is touching ur brain. Oni suuru lon funwara kinihun. A word is enough 4 the wise
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by talkingfingers: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=hardbody]I just cant imagine a divorce especially where there are already children in the marriage. For their sake, i will forgive anything and everything. The most heinous crime will be cheating, even that i will forgive because i must have set the stage for her to cheat. I do not forsee the possibility of a woman physically abusing me, but where that happens, i will get round it my own way. Nagging, etc etc are things i can always manage.

[Hmm! Your own hard body no be here o! Do you sound for real? I have my doubts. And I wonder why your comment is silent on what will become of the happiness of not just you and your spouse, but the kids as well?]
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by bukatyne(f): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2013
1121:
Asewo niooo. Awon Kan tin tanoo je abi. Eje maa l'farada nile oko. No marriage is heaven on earth. You, especially the lady, work it out to make it work. you should learn to endure/tolerate many things while u correct in love any misbehavior. do u know whether the place u are going will turn out to be worse. I guess ur fast fading beauty is touching ur brain. Oni suuru lon funwara kinihun. A word is enough 4 the wise

I wonder why people keep imposing their views on others. Is calling her a prostitute et al buttressing your points?

Because she is unfortunate enough to be the 'woman', she has to learn to endure/tolerate alot of things, she has to work it out to make it work etc etc.

Even though I do not support divorce on flimsy cases, I don't buy the idea that a woman should die b'cos she wants to die a 'Mrs'. Some people say they rather seperate than divorce. FYI, a woman doesn't need marriage to be complete hence she necessarily doesn't have to remarry after divorcing her husband.

1 Like

Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by bukatyne(f): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2013
hardbody: I just cant imagine a divorce especially where there are already children in the marriage. For their sake, i will forgive anything and everything. The most heinous crime will be cheating, even that i will forgive because i must have set the stage for her to cheat. I do not forsee the possibility of a woman physically abusing me, but where that happens, i will get round it my own way. Nagging, etc etc are things i can always manage.

I believe children fare better in a divorce than in an unhappy, bitter and violent home else they would begin to believe that their parent's home is the norm.

I don't support flimsy 'she's thin/fat/can't cook/can't make love/can't smile/is dirty or he's poor/doesn't send me to Dubai/is short/isn't romantic/drinks/doesn't buy flowers kind of divorce'
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Joavid: yea i agree. am suprised some women on this thread are saying infidelity,so if ur husband cheat u would divorce him? have u forgetten this is africa i mean niaja and men,married or not will always cheat.

For some women,its all or nothing.I rather be alone than be with a philanderer.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by morgines50: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
@poster infidelity.... why on earth should a married woman allow herself to be spread like a hoe by another man after one or two kids. it just sounds sick.
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by utyohBrenda: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Marriage is for better for worse. If u decide †̥o marry someone, be ready †̥o face †hε good †hε bad & †hε ugly. Divorce should not even exist in ur dictionary.I can never leave my precious husband all in †hε name of infidelity. . .
Re: On What Grounds Will You Divorce Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Legit1:

You must have a great deal of endurance to hold such opinion. Right? wink

I think I do sir smiley I'm not too sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Written Your Will? / Ladies Who Hold On To Their Father's Surname In Marriage / As Parents, Do We Buy Into This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.