Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (24557 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
hmm ....my post is being paraphrased.. sick fellow
YEBO!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: okay now we talk of food What do you want us to eat?? Tell me more bout BEE.
I don't type articles like your colleagues do on this platform to prove a point.. I'm more exposed than you..heita
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2013
come to Nigeria and let me flash you cash, I'll make sure I regenerate your brain cells with pounded yam and egusi soup...
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007: your system was designed by the boers to drain you blacks, even with the BEE program, many of yall pap eaters are still depressed... I pity yall
go the lagos and see the real depression, they shit in man hole,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Tltltltltltltltltl...oww now we talk bout marikana..you want something bout SA that will piss me off neh!! Told you i am not hear to reason with you nigerians cause you are arrogant and unreasonable. I AM HERE TO ANNOY YOU!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: go the lagos and see the real depression, they shit in man hole,
You people would be far worse if given Nigerian condition. With the first world infrastructure yet blacks still live and think like apes over there is annoying to say the least. Stop burning Africans alive,you dimwit!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007: come to Nigeria and let me flash you cash, I'll make sure I regenerate your brain cells with pounded yam and egusi soup...
u eat snakes and crocdiles
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
I don't type articles like your colleagues do on this platform to prove a point.. I'm more exposed than you..heita
yeah whatever thought so you know shyt...you wanted to argue bout food!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: You people would be far worse if given Nigerian condition. With the first world infrastructure yet blacks still live and think like apes over there is annoying to say the least. Stop burning Africans alive,you dimwit!
that's hillbrow smell and looks like lagos
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: u eat snakes and crocdiles
the one you gave us ne?
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: u eat snakes and crocdiles
Not only in Nigeria people eat reptiles, m*ron. Japanese, Chinese, etc. It is more proteinous than pap. Hahaha....
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: Tltltltltltltltltl...oww now we talk bout marikana..you want something bout SA that will piss me off neh!! Told you i am not hear to reason with you nigerians cause you are arrogant and unreasonable. I AM HERE TO ANNOY YOU!
you've not even annoyed sh !t, I bring down people like you on a daily basis...
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: that's hillbrow smell and looks like lagos
Lol@ Hillbrow smell. I think they come to meet Hillbrow smelling. When will South Africans blacks start taking responsibility?
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: You people would be far worse if given Nigerian condition. With the first world infrastructure yet blacks still live and think like apes over there is annoying to say the least. Stop burning Africans alive,you dimwit!
yeah THATS BIG IF!! we will fvcking burn you. You remember you stoned a woman who commited adultry years ago??
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Lol@ Hillbrow smell. I think they come to meet Hillbrow smelling. When will South Africans blacks start taking responsibility?
nigerian fvcked hillbrow...and sunnyside!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: yeah THATS BIG IF!! we will fvcking burn you. You remember you stoned a woman who commited adultry years ago??
I know a baboon will bring up a sharia sh it
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: Tltltltltltltltltl...oww now we talk bout marikana..you want something bout SA that will piss me off neh!! Told you i am not hear to reason with you nigerians cause you are arrogant and unreasonable. I AM HERE TO ANNOY YOU!
next time is hillbrow
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: nigerian fvcked hillbrow...and sunnyside!!
That is a big lie. I have seen a BBC document of it. Indeed, 90% of the people that live there are South Africans. Stop running away from your responsibility and placing the blame on others.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: nigerian fvcked hillbrow...and sunnyside!!
you just killed English.. your parents would be proud
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: yeah THATS BIG IF!! we will fvcking burn you. You remember you stoned a woman who commited adultry years ago??
No f**king woman was stoned, liar! Post a link of your source.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Lol@ Hillbrow smell. I think they come to meet Hillbrow smelling. When will South Africans blacks start taking responsibility?
in jamica u got another smelling hillbrow, in malasia and every where . Lost tribe!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
you've not even annoyed sh !t, I bring down people like you on a daily basis...
no gay nigerian will bring me down! You just wish...whatever you gonna say i will have something to say too. I am the game!! Bring it on.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: No f**king woman was stoned, liar! Post a link of your source.
it made international news go and ask around.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: it made international news go and ask around.
if its not on the internet then it doesn't exist!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: it made international news go and ask around.
She was never stoned. That is the fact. She's let to go. This the link to the news story and it will help you a lot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Lawal
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
I know a baboon will bring up a sharia sh it
try and bring that sharia law and see how the usa will smack eg mali
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007: you just killed English.. your parents would be proud
they are pround, i am working, got a qualification, got my appartment, got my car. How proud can they be..do you think they give a fvck bout my english!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: no gay nigerian will bring me down! You just wish...whatever you gonna say i will have something to say too. I am the game!! Bring it on.
LOL.... I'm a Nigerian breed, travelled 2 African nations and 2 European countries... my friend, South African men have big asses.. hence they've got gay DNAs running in their system...and ultra gays
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: they are pround, i am working, got a qualification, got my appartment, got my car. How proud can they be..do you think they give a fvck bout my english!!
The blacks in South Africa are fooling the continent. This is a misplaced excuse for what the guy is talking about!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: She was never stoned. That is the fact. She's let to go. This the link to the news story and it will help you a lot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Lawal
i see you depend too much on search engines!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:33am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: That is a big lie. I have seen a BBC document of it. Indeed, 90% of the people that live there are South Africans. Stop running away from your responsibility and placing the blame on others.
nigerian are not allowed in soweto , they stay in hillbrow.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: i see you depend too much on search engines!
That is simple reason you are bent on accepting every hearsay by your people over there without doing your own research. Jeez. Most annoying thing you said it is on international news yet not on search engines. You are only fooling yourself here

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

“Missing” N30Trillion: Okonjo-Iweala Rebuts SERAP, Takes Legal Action / General Bouba Dobekreo Visits Nigeria (Photos) / Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.