Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (24559 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Nigerian Journalists Win CNN/MultiChoice Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: they are pround, i am working, got a qualification, got my appartment, got my car. How proud can they be..do you think they give a fvck bout my english!!
go to SA forums and express yourself in your better lingua, you're killing peeps with English here undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: nigerian are not allowed in soweto , they stay in hillbrow.
Hahaha... I was told Soweto stinks and it is full of criminals!

Nigerians are not allowed into Soweto yet have one of the highest crime rates in South Africa. You are deluded to blame Nigerians of your crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
LOL.... I'm a Nigerian breed, travelled 2 African nations and 2 European countries... my friend, South African men have big asses.. hence they've got gay DNAs running in their system...and ultra gays
its a good accomplishment i see that you have travelle, good for you!! Big asses??kwaaas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2013
this sh it is getting boring, I need educated south Africans to argue with... fools are on rampage...dimwits from mpumalanga to nairaland...damnn I've wasted time..
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
go to SA forums and express yourself in your better lingua, you're killing peeps with English here undecided
abuti..i dont give a damn bout english!! The fact is you get what i am trying to say.so come up with some to pull me down.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: abuti..i dont give a damn bout english!! The fact is you get what i am trying to say.so come up with some to pull me down.
Have you been on your narcotic drug habit again?
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... I was told Soweto stink and it is full of criminals!

Nigerians are not allowed into Soweto yet have one of the highest crime rates in South Africa. You are deluded to blame Nigerians of your crimes.
ur crazy soweto the home of nelson mandela, many people travell allover the world to soweto, michelle obama,oprah, 2 pac ashes is in soweto. . Who goes to lagos? Soweto is only place in the world with 2 nobel price winners
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:52am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007: this sh it is getting boring, I need educated south Africans to argue with... fools are on rampage...dimwits from mpumalanga to nairaland...damnn I've wasted time..
hahahahahahahahaha tltltltltltltltl kwaaaaaa. Educated? Your are not smart pipo, havent fixed your country for 60 years, still battling minor deseases like polio and malaria!! Your rich pipo and gov pipo go overseas for treatment. Shyyyt...educated my ass.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by sweetcheecks(f): 12:53am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: abuti..i dont give a damn bout english!! The fact is you get what i am trying to say.so come up with some to pull me down.

Ooh my dear, you will get tired trying to argue with these little twarts escaping their realities through the net saying rubbish while floating on some make shift shack in darkness with no lights and no shoes drinking garri day and night.
Leave them. And they wonder why they wont progress untill they split that fass of country of theirs.

Just whatch they going to start singing" SA hate us why? Or start cursing just like people who just crawled out of sewrage pipe. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: ur crazy soweto the home of nelson mandela, many people travell allover the world to soweto, michelle obama,oprah, 2 pac ashes is in soweto. . Who goes to lagos?
So what?! They don't go there without protection or visit criminals but for Mandela sake. I am not trying to disrespect the icon Mandela. Yes, Soweto is a den for criminals. Google on Soweto crimes and see what the outcome would be like. It has one of the highest crime rates in South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Hahaha... I was told Soweto stink and it is full of criminals!

if you see soweto your heart will stop!! It is not township anymore, surbubs!!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: So what?! They don't go there without protection or visit criminals but for Mandela sake. I am not trying to disrespect the icon Mandela. Yes, Soweto is a den for criminals. Google on Soweto crimes and see what the outcome would be like. It has one of the highest crime rates in South Africa.
you mean your mini soweto in lagos OK!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ooh my dear, you will get tired trying to argue with these little twarts escaping their realities through the net saying rubbish while floating on some make shift shack in darkness with no lights and no shoes drinking garri day and night.
Leave them. And they wonder why they wont progress untill they split that fass of country of theirs.

Just whatch they going to start singing" SA hate us why? Or start cursing just like people who just crawled out of sewrage pipe. grin grin grin
People who are shiit are way richer than your likes and more industrious than you black element of crimes. I don't think you are better than an average Nigerian to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: you mean your mini soweto in lagos OK!
From a South African page:http://www.iss.co.za/pubs/CrimeQ/No.5/4Meadowlands.html
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by sweetcheecks(f): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: People who are shiit are way richer than your likes and more industrious than you black element of crimes. I don't think you are better than an average Nigerian to say.

Ncncncncnccits a shame! undecided
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: if you see soweto your heart will stop!! It is not township anymore, surbubs!!
I am not talking about look dummy! I am talking about crime rate. Jeez. Somebody should slap this dude for me!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: From a South African page:http://www.iss.co.za/pubs/CrimeQ/No.5/4Meadowlands.html
its passed 2 am here in SA , good morning, need to sleep we will finish later!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Welcome back overlord of the words abominable Arrow!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by tim107: 1:05am On Feb 16, 2013
sheyie2007:
the one you gave us ne?
their are no cows in lagos. Everyting u eat is from a river. You eat,drink ,wash , shit , sleep , school in the river
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: its passed 2 am here in SA , good morning, need to sleep we will finish later!
Okay. good morning-night!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by successcertain: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

stfu you ratchet how many times do i need to tell you to go suck a good di ck
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by sweetcheecks(f): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: I am not talking about look dummy! I am talking about crime rate. Jeez. Somebody should slap this dude for me!

What crime rate? Rate? Nigeria does not have any stats whatsoever except the gdp and growth even that it is becouse you trade with other civilized countries. You cannot even keep track of your oil money. You talk about rates? SA keep and publishes its stats becouse we are a civilised country and you are living in a bush, no one knows whats going and no one cares. undecided grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: I am not talking about look dummy! I am talking about crime rate. Jeez. Somebody should slap this dude for me!
slap slap slap slap!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What crime rate? Rate? Nigeria does not have any stats whatsoever except the gdp and growth even that it is becouse you trade with other civilized countries. You cannot even keep track of your oil money. You talk about rates? SA keep and publishes its stats becouse we are a civilised country and you are living in a bush, no one knows whats going and no one cares. undecided grin grin grin
BOOOM...I tried to find somethng, could not find any!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Did you have pap today at all?
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2013
tim107: their are no cows in lagos. Everyting u eat is from a river. You eat,drink ,wash , shit , sleep , school in the river
damn i had a good laugh with this one!! Aina

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: slap slap slap slap!
Thank you for slapping yourself before somebody else do it. The person might be tougher on you!
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by sweetcheecks(f): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Did you have pap today at all?

Did you drink garri, eat garry today?
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by kgr28(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Did you have pap today at all?
whats up with pap?? Like realy food??
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by sweetcheecks(f): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Welcome back overlord of the words abominable Arrow!

What do you mean by this
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2013
kgr28: damn i had a good laugh with this one!! Aina
Isn't a sea life wonderful? Interesting to be eating from the sea abundance. But why do you like pap so much? It is draining away your smartness and love in your people.
Re: Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What do you mean by this
I don't know. I mean that small little stinky hole. * Whisper into your ear* Hahaha.... Abominable Arrow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos) / Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 57th Birthday / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.