Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Her Wedding Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Wedding Gift. (563 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Her Fiance Wants To Add Travel Giftcards To Their Wedding Gift Registry. Advise! / Condom As A Wedding Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Wedding Gift. by joyblinks(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Biko. this isnt me ooooo..... Her Ex boyfriend who she had let for about 1year before she got married attended her wedding and presented a car key to her as her wedding gift with a clean heart. Her husband has a car but hasn't been able to buy any for her.

now her husband is saying she has to return the car to her ex.

Nairaland guys and girls, is it proper to return the gift?
Re: Her Wedding Gift. by jhydebaba(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
Yes dear, its proper to return it. The husband's decision is final here.
Re: Her Wedding Gift. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Duhhh See question? No return am u hia? Shebi na u go remain husbandless. U just marry u wan dey prove strong head abi? Dem go refund ur dowry...LIVE! It 2013... Knack yaself common sense.
Re: Her Wedding Gift. by joyblinks(f): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Duhhh See question? No return am u hia? Shebi na u go remain husbandless. U just marry u wan dey prove strong head abi? Dem go refund ur dowry...LIVE! It 2013... Knack yaself common sense.

Idowu, Idowu, Idowu.... how many times did i call you. no be me sha ooo.... i never marry yet.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Abeg Nah!!! / The Wrong Partner Factor / ITS FRIENDSHIP! By Abigail Tani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.