Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? (12157 Views)

A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by ukpaku: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
i no fit wait make tomoro come so that this valentine noise go finish from front page.
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by freemandavid(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Rap maestro: SMH 2 y'all dat thnk it z only on Feb14 u should show love....

SHARAP

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by misterseed(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
Cannot show us but i got a beautiful e-card.
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by zilon12(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Red rose sad

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Walexy96: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Text message only.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Sike(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valentine ish again? Front Page Onpoint.. Just Can't wait till tomorrow 15th, february 2013 when all this paparazzi will vanish Cuz..... Am tired mehn!!
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by tinuolababy(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
loads of broadcast messages on my bbm
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by MAYOWAAK: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
The meanings of love offered by dictionaries suggest that true love is a lifestyle or habit. It is a character or habitual activity. Considering the true nature of love and the attitudes of people in this part of the world, it may not be wrong to conclude that many celebrants of Valentine’s Day in this clime are hypocrites. The exhibition of works of charity or show of love for one another ought to be a daily affair. This is the position of both the Holy Bible and Quran and their injunctions on love. The drift here is that only those who consistently have and exhibit the feeling of love for their fellow human beings have the moral right to celebrate Valentine’s Day.

If many retirees lost their lives without receiving any benefits because you diverted the pensions fund into personal use, you have no right to talk about Lovers’ Day. If you promised to marry someone and you have broken the promise with neither a cogent reason nor a remorse, you have no business with Valentine’s Day. A medical practitioner who watches a patient die, simply because of salary issues with his employer should not celebrate Valentine’s Day. If you have been sitting on people’s contract files because they failed or refused to offer you bribes, Valentine’s Day celebration does not concern you. If as a lecturer, you have delayed the graduation of students simply because they either refused to offer you bribes or have sex with you, you don’t have love and you have nothing to do with Valentine’s Day events.

Valentine’s Day is not for everybody. A politician who has killed or organised the killing of people to win an election cannot be involved in Valentine’s Day celebration. If as a state governor or local council chairman, you have increased the sufferings and poverty level of your people by embezzling the resources meant for infrastructure and human development without creating jobs, forget about Valentine’s Day. It is not for people like you. If you are an armed robber, ritualist, terrorist bomber, kidnapper, rapist, assassin or gunrunner, you have no business with Lovers’ Day celebration. Valentine’s Day celebration is for only true lovers. It is for those who hate man’s inhumanity to man. It is not for hypocrites or wicked people.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by ekiyor3: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
i luv it. Though i didn't give him anytin. But i will give him something very soon.

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
This gift is hidden.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
kingron: Break up from her cry
I got wallet from my babe.so sweet that means i will get money this year like never b4.
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by sammmiey1: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Flower? Na flower she wan chop or wear?? Typical naija guy! grin
I did not abandon her at home watchin Africa magic like u,I tuk her 2a very nice plce!
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by gwas(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Still hoping grin
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Let me remove my pe.nis from this girl's va.gina and looking for another one to Bleep. Today is love day.
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by IleIfe2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
Raw Meat. grin grin
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by koolchicco: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
ekiyor3: i luv it. Though i didn't give him anytin. But i will give him something very soon.

Wake up from sleep b4 u piss 4 bed.
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
My Hen got a diamond bangle from her fiance(my neighbour's Rooster) undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by holyvirgin: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
I love nairaland, you guys always make me smile grin grin

My girlfrnd bought me a car, can't stop loving her. kiss

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by PATTIBAT10(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Great sex grin
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by glimpse(f): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ishsoph: My Hen got a diamond bangle from her fiance(my neighbour's Rooster) undecided undecided undecided undecided

wetin person no go c. Nail polish on a hen? Is rili wa.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
This Is What She Gave Me oooo

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by beneff(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
holyvirgin: I love nairaland, you guys always make me smile grin grin

My girlfrnd bought me a car, can't stop loving her. kiss
koolchicco say make u wake up b4 u piss 4 bed.
Ishsoph: My Hen got a diamond bangle from her fiance(my neighbour's Rooster) undecided undecided undecided undecided
u really cracked me up with that!
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Caracta: His heart - to love and cherish forever cheesy
eyyaa... Self consolation. :-(
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by wellmax(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
All she gave me was her waist
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
wellmax: All she gave me was her waist
lol!
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Sirniyeh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
N50 buiscuit, her favourite

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by greatgod2012(f): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
kunletiwoo: A surprise visit to my office(after we had planed to meet ........... after COB cheesy), a box of my favorite perfume, V.Card,a new set of barbing clipper, and a peck. kiss kiss kiss wink

happy val to you!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by young9ja(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
kingron: Break up from her cry
all she me is her waist
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Wadynatural(f): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
omoodeogere: blessing from GOD
Re: What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift? by Wadynatural(f): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
omoodeogere: blessing from GOD
my dear i love ur statement, God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marrying A Nigerian Pastor: What Is it Like? / Valentine Stories / Stop Trying So Hard To Impress Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.