Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144222 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
ND_Fischer: Please, to all those that have done their interviews.... Where you asked questions to indicate your dept of interest within PwC?
Yeap!! I was asked too.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
cmega123:
I put N200, 000. The position we are applying for is kinda confusing...
Lol..rily confusing bt wat did u put and hw much is their actual pay
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
ABBEYXCELL:
Yeap!! I was asked too.
Pls wat was ur response
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
joboy834:

Yea, I was asked that

Pls wat was ur response and I sent u a pm
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
teexzle:

Pls wat was ur response and I sent u a pm

I couldn't read ur pm. Anyway, I chose assurance.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Who else is interviewing today?
Success to everyone...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dustyeric(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2013
ND_Fischer: Please, to all those that have done their interviews.... Where you asked questions to indicate your dept of interest within PwC?

yea I was asked that, said assurance. tip tho, try to find out exactly what goes on in the dept y choose *kinda bluffed my way through that one*
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ToluPapaz(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello, anyone writing on the 14th of June?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Dont know how this sounds, when is the most probable date of resumption. Replies please. I forgot to ask during my interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ayokunle11: Dont know how this sounds, when is the most probable date of resumption. Replies please. I forgot to ask during my interview

I asked specifically from banke on my way to the interview, and she says 1st of august, and she was serious about it. I happened to meet her on the way. Was very funny
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tolu Papaz: Hello, anyone writing on the 14th of June?
Am with u bro..8:30am
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
salary from a friend there - 142k. Dunno if it varies cross departments.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Shout out to guys who were interviewd today, 3rd june. All the best guys! especially the nairalanders; our ghanaian friend,the uniben engineer, the first group'slady presenter and pls holla at me on this platform, I really need to ask you a question cos you were interviewed after me (the lady presenter)

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Abeg u guys should resume fast, I need guys to send on errands tongue tongue tongue, congrats for making it this far smiley
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by NDFischer: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2013
Kolkleen: Abeg u guys should resume fast, I need guys to send on errands tongue tongue tongue, congrats for making it this far smiley
welldone oh. I see your intentions. My senior colleague to be.... Lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ogbuanuca: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
When is PwC getting back to us abeg?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2013
cuteyem: Shout out to guys who were interviewd today, 3rd june. All the best guys! especially the nairalanders; our ghanaian friend,the uniben engineer, the first group'slady presenter and pls holla at me on this platform, I really need to ask you a question cos you were interviewed after me (the lady presenter)
Hi bro. really enjoyed you guys yesterday...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chimarume: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Pls send to me as well
Sir Gbogs:

Thanks a lot man. joshdamz@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dustyeric(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2013
ogbuanuca: When is PwC getting back to us abeg?

she said July after my interview. Don't when in July tho

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
cmega123:
Hi bro. really enjoyed you guys yesterday...

I enjoyed you too man. I was really drilled at my interview. All the bestest!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kolkleen: Abeg u guys should resume fast, I need guys to send on errands tongue tongue tongue, congrats for making it this far smiley
From your experience at pwc what do you think about guy Who get seriously drilled at the interview? Do they stand a good chance?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
@all pls I wanna ask. Does pwc use the Waec cert only for Age verification? Or they actually go thru the result as well. For instance can u use Neco result and den present Waec only for Age verification? Tanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pls house, for those that are
done with their interview. Did the
interviewer in anyway informed u
specifically when they are to get back to u?
Because I wasn't told by them o.
I jst dey fear o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Rexphobia(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
michaeled45: @all pls I wanna ask. Does pwc use the Waec cert only for Age verification? Or they actually go thru the result as well. For instance can u use Neco result and den present Waec only for Age verification? Tanks

your date of birth should be consistent on all documents. some employers would actually accept any and visit your primary or secondary school for age verification. do you have different DOB on your results ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Rexphobia(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
joboy834: Pls house, for those that are
done with their interview. Did the
interviewer in anyway informed u
specifically when they are to get back to u?
Because I wasn't told by them o.
I jst dey fear o

relax, should be on or before 30th June, if the 1 month interval is anything to go by. A month for the statutory period your current employer may require before resignation. my thought o...though I never do interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Rexphobia:

your date of birth should be consistent on all documents. some employers would actually accept any and visit your primary or secondary school for age verification. do you have different DOB on your results ?
Yes I do bro. My Waec cert date is diff from my birth cert. Was an error tho. Don't knoe wat to do
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
For those who haven't interview, this is for you.
Try to know the other nine persons before you guys are seperated into two groups and called in for the group discussion. This fosters cordial relationships and help eliminate awkward moments during the discussion.
If you have previous experiences of presenting a seminar before in church or school, present for your group. This would help your group.
In the personal interview, be yourself. Firstly, you would be asked to introduce yourself. Then, they would talk about you for a while. Doing this, they may get the answers to some of their prepared questions.
You would be drilled on Teamwork, Conflict and Leadership. How you responded to a negative feedback, what have you been doing since you graduated, where you think you would fit in in PwC could also be asked.
In short, just be yourself.
Success to everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
cmega123: For those who haven't interview, this is for you.
Try to know the other nine persons before you guys are seperated into two groups and called in for the group discussion. This fosters cordial relationships and help eliminate awkward moments during the discussion.
If you have previous experiences of presenting a seminar before in church or school, present for your group. This would help your group.
In the personal interview, be yourself. Firstly, you would be asked to introduce yourself. Then, they would talk about you for a while. Doing this, they may get the answers to some of their prepared questions.
You would be drilled on Teamwork, Conflict and Leadership. How you responded to a negative feedback, what have you been doing since you graduated, where you think you would fit in in PwC could also be asked.
In short, just be yourself.
Success to everyone.

Wow! Different strokes for different folks as they say. Yours was pretty straightforward man! Guys if you've got any stuff on ur ceevee or application that needs defending be ready to answer qtns on it, say for example you planned a programme in the past. Then you may be asked to defend your project and dey myt just try to rattle you by asking qtns on everything on your cv. Don't fall for that. Maintain calm and confidence!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Hey guys, pls I'm new to this thread and new to Nairaland as well, but with wat I've been seeing here u guys are amazingly awesome.
Please guys I wanna ask, what were the topics u were given for your group discussions. Thanks a mil.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2013
That's sweet of u.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2013
Please what are the departments in PwC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.