Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144202 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2013
temiremi: Please what are the departments in PwC?
The assurance units are;
*Systems and Process Assurance(SPA)
*Performance Improvement (PI)
*Tax
*Energy
*Financial Service Industrial Practices (FSIP)
*Consumer and Industrial Product services (CIPS)
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
tobbie888:
The assurance units are;
*Systems and Process Assurance(SPA)
*Performance Improvement (PI)
*Tax
*Energy
*Financial Service Industrial Practices (FSIP)
*Consumer and Industrial Product services (CIPS)
pls i want to find out if Consulting Services/Advisory is a dept in PwC Nigeria.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
There is no specific unit like dat. Each of those units i listed offer assurance and advisory services. They're just split into the various sectors of the economy. The other depts are business support units like Finance, HR etc.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
There is no specific unit like dat. Each of those units i listed offer assurance and advisory services. The other depts are business support units like Finance, HR etc.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
cuteyem: Shout out to guys who were interviewd today, 3rd june. All the best guys! especially the nairalanders; our ghanaian friend,the uniben engineer, the first group'slady presenter and pls holla at me on this platform, I really need to ask you a question cos you were interviewed after me (the lady presenter)

I really enjoyed the calibre of people I met on June 3rd.I'm the lady presenter of our group.Advice-just be yourself during the interview,try to defend everything on your CV and other documents. The group discussion is kinda absTract,at least mine was but time management is essential. Plan to use those 15mins adequately and the person presently should address the panel when presenting for the group. Wish everyone the best and hope to see you gUys there

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2013
Vavi:

I really enjoyed the calibre of people I met on June 3rd.I'm the lady presenter of our group.Advice-just be yourself during the interview,try to defend everything on your CV and other documents. The group discussion is kinda absTract,at least mine was but time management is essential. Plan to use those 15mins adequately and the person presently should address the panel when presenting for the group. Wish everyone the best and hope to see you gUys there

Thanks much vavi. I already sent you a mail and I do hope you reply me...I'd like our Ghanaian friend and any other group member on nairaland to show sum identification. I'm the group moderator

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2013
cuteyem:
From your experience at pwc what do you think about guy Who get seriously drilled at the interview? Do they stand a good chance?

Its not really abt gettng serzly drilled, if u cld answer d questns well and u demonstrated our core values, they would select u. All d best
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2013
tobbie888:
There is no specific unit like dat. Each of those units i listed offer assurance and advisory services. The other depts are business support units like Finance, HR etc.
You're wrong bro, we have:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.
All other units (HR, Finance,IT) are non-client facing so we call them intra-firm services
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2013
Kolkleen:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.
All other units (HR, Finance,IT) are non-client facing so we call them intra-firm services
thanks a lot for your timely response.. Please who else is scheduled for 13th June?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Alright thanks. I guess things have changed. It wasn't dat way wen i was there(IT).
Kolkleen:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kolkleen:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.

Hello,
Can you provide like a brief history of PWC NIGERIA too?
Like what mergers/acquisition led to their emergence IN NIGERIA?
When did the NIGERIAN affiliate start?
Who started it?
Notable awards or milestones in the history of the NIGERIAN AFFILIATE...?

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Vavi:

Hi Vavi. it was really nice meeting you guys. i had FUN. wow... Goodluck and success on the outcome of the interview

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Kolkleen:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.

thanks. Do i have to choose assurance? I can also choose HR right?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
cuteyem:

Thanks much vavi. I already sent you a mail and I do hope you reply me...I'd like our Ghanaian friend and any other group member on nairaland to show sum identification. I'm the group moderator

I've replied you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
temiremi:

thanks. Do i have to choose assurance? I can also choose HR right?

No you cant choose HR, remember the recruitment read "Assurance"
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
The Beam:

Hello,
Can you provide like a brief history of PWC NIGERIA too?
Like what mergers/acquisition led to their emergence IN NIGERIA?
When did the NIGERIAN affiliate start?
Who started it?
Notable awards or milestones in the history of the NIGERIAN AFFILIATE...?

Thanks

Bro!!! you gotta do some research smiley.....Plus I don't think this info is important. Just stick to d info provided on the website. cool
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 4:39am On Jun 07, 2013
Kolkleen:

Bro!!! you gotta do some research smiley.....Plus I don't think this info is important. Just stick to d info provided on the website. cool

Done dat AlreAdy. Just trying 2 cover All bases cos really I've had dat question pop u̶̲̥̅̊​ρ @ An interview once b4.... I reAlly hate sTutteriNg cos of an avoidAbLe knowledge gap buT if I can'T get d info, guess I'll just have 2 make do wiT wat I goT.

ThAnks anyways, Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2013
Kolkleen:

No you cant choose HR, remember the recruitment read "Assurance"
did u see assurance in career websites or PwC website? Cos I saw 'graduate trainee'. Moreover, if they advertised for assurance why would they ask you about your choice of dept?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Kolkleen:
Assurance
Tax
Advisory.
Thanks bt do they post newly recruit to intra-firm services dept
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolkleen(m): 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Xenox: did u see assurance in career websites or PwC website? Cos I saw 'graduate trainee'. Moreover, if they advertised for assurance why would they ask you about your choice of dept?

Bro, check the first page again and read the recruitment details.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2013
Xenox: did u see assurance in career websites or PwC website? Cos I saw 'graduate trainee'. Moreover, if they advertised for assurance why would they ask you about your choice of dept?

Wh@ did U see? Advisory, or Tax?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Like i was told during my own interview, you will be posted to department based on your skillset and supervisor's judgement during training.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Pisces290(f): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2013
hey guys. So I havent been here in a bit. Did my interview since 23rd May. Is anyone else as antsy as I to get word from PwC? When are they supposed to get back to us sef? Nice to hear about everyone's experiences. Goodluck!!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by NDFischer: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ayokunle11: Like i was told during my own interview, you will be posted to department based on your skillset and supervisor's judgement during training.
Yes, I was told this too. So please for those yet to do theirs, concentrate on doing well. And when been asked which department you will love to work in? Just say the one you think you would be good in.
Goodluck to us all.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dustyeric(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2013
Pisces290: hey guys. So I havent been here in a bit. Did my interview since 23rd May. Is anyone else as antsy as I to get word from PwC? When are they supposed to get back to us sef? Nice to hear about everyone's experiences. Goodluck!!!!

your not alone, I tend to check my mail often nowadays lol... Told me they will get back to us in July
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2013
dusty eric:

your not alone, I tend to check my mail often nowadays lol... Told me they will get back to us in July

I thought it should be ending of june for those resuming july. And if success candidates are much more, then some will be extended to august. Those were the sayings of banke on my verification test day. Moreover, the vacancy specifically says july for resumption.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2013
joboy834:

I thought it should be ending of june for those resuming july. And if success candidates are much more, then some will be extended to august. Those were the sayings of banke on my verification test day. Moreover, the vacancy specifically says july for resumption.
resumption is august. The vacancy does say july but i guess they had a larger turn out than expected cos Banke said August for resumption during my verification.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by happiezikpe: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ joboy, guess u didn't hear banke well. She said successful candidates will be contacted in july 2 resume in august. However, if d successful pple are much, dere will be 2 batches. One batch in august and the oda in september.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
happiezikpe: @ joboy, guess u didn't hear banke well. She said successful candidates will be contacted in july 2 resume in august. However, if d successful pple are much, dere will be 2 batches. One batch in august and the oda in september.

ANd I guess u didn't hear her well as well. Stream 1 August and Stream 2 October.....
July, August, September, October, November even December.

Everyone with different quotes from the same source. "Banke said this, Banke said that" Please how many Bankes in 1 PWCI'm sure Madam Banke must be having a very good laff somewhere if she gets d time 2 read all these.....
Seems like the heat of facing interviewers don dey get the better of ppl here oh. Na so dem just dey hear plenty different things....

My opinion: do ur best @ ur interviews, then focus on developing urself until the invite comes, for all their speculations last year some of them still had their resumption postponed so guessing and clearing ur calendar in the hope of a date of resumption may not be the wisest. Why not rather make short-term plans and engage in capacity development exercises till then...

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
happiezikpe: @ joboy, guess u didn't hear banke well. She said successful candidates will be contacted in july 2 resume in august. However, if d successful pple are much, dere will be 2 batches. One batch in august and the oda in september.

Do u mean 'july 2' or 'july to resume'?

Then secondly, I tot I heard her say aug as an extension if success pple re much
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Pisces290: hey guys. So I havent been here in a bit. Did my interview since 23rd May. Is anyone else as antsy as I to get word from PwC? When are they supposed to get back to us sef? Nice to hear about everyone's experiences. Goodluck!!!!
dusty eric:

I had my interview on May 23rd as well and was told at the end of my interview that they'd continue with the interviews until late June, and will start contacting successful candidates from July. Start dates are in August (1st Batch) and October (2nd Batch). Keep the hope alive cos now is still a bit early to start worrying about this. All the best!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2013
Anybody for today? Who's with me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.