Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144106 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by babasewen(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2013
jerryzy: Got same msg too, dat ♍Ɣ application can no longer be processed, dey know what dey mean dan I̶̲̥̅̊​ do. Gud luck †̥​ợ̣̣̇̇̇​everybody I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ house dat gets D̶̲̥̅̊ invitee n success I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ successions k
i got dsame msg, i give glory to God and wish all of u d best
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Josh121(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
My friend swizy got d same txt. She applied lyk 2wks ago. All d best to those who r still on d waitin.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Gloswety: 5:34am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls I need the SHL questions.pls send to glospet11@yahoo.com God bless. I will be so grateful
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by solexy7: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls can someone help me with the shl pack,email is solexy2008@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2013
Josh121: My friend swizy got d same txt. She applied lyk 2wks ago. All d best to those who r still on d waitin.
Do u have any idea why she and others were not shortlisted.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
kcpumpin:
Do u have any idea why she and others were not shortlisted.

But of course he does! In fact they weren't shortlisted cos he was having a bad day! Is he PWC HR?

Just joking man......... But seriously, it's probably
cos the qualifications or presentation of same doesn't match the requirements. U know this, I know it why bother fretting over why again?

If u've not gotten such a mail, I think it's better u concentrate on ur preparation 4 now joor.

Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2013
The Beam:

But of course he does! In fact they weren't shortlisted cos he was having a bad day! Is he PWC HR?

Just joking man......... But seriously, it's probably
cos the qualifications or presentation of same doesn't match the requirements. U know this, I know it why bother fretting over why again?

If u've not gotten such a mail, I think it's better u concentrate on ur preparation 4 now joor.

Cheers.
The preamble to this your comment almost ushersed me into the 'offensive'.
Alas, I saw the rest of your comment and I suggested to myself 'U must be a smart writter' with a terrific sense of humour albeit sacarstic..

But honestly, u never can tell if that dude is related to Banke o (PwC's Chief HR Staff).
I know many who beg that woman in the name of man-know-man to help them scale through but she keeps telling them how that sort of opaque help is beyond her power. Some even here in NL.
Don't ask me how I know plz..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sharlzy: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
.......in all of these, theres just one thing i believe, if pwc az sed they cant continue wif ur app, its simply because God az beta plans for u and pwc continuing wif ur app wud mar those plans, so in other for God's mission to be accomplished that he may take all the glory, he made pwc decline ur app. i believe theres def a beta place for us all out there and its my praya that we all get the best of God's plans and will for us. Amen!

ok peeps....so pwc has started sending links for the first assessment tests o, plz who else az gotten?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
kcpumpin:
The preamble to this your comment almost ushersed me into the 'offensive'.
Alas, I saw the rest of your comment and I suggested to myself 'U must be a smart writter' with a terrific sense of humour albeit sacarstic..

But honestly, u never can tell if that dude is related to Banke o (PwC's Chief HR Staff).
I know many who beg that woman in the name of man-know-man to help them scale through but she keeps telling them how that sort of opaque help is beyond her power. Some even here in NL.
Don't ask me how I know plz..

Alas? Lol!!!!!

U really wanted 2 stick it 2 me huh? Ntoor.

Nice compliments though, it has really lifted my day just that bit higher.

Meanwhile our Ogas at the top don start dey send invite 4 online assessment!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ecolime(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Here is the mail I just received.

Dear Candidate. You have been short-listed for the PwC Graduate Associate assessment test.You will receive a mail from SHL, with instructions on how to start the test. The test is to be completed by 7th April 2013. Thank you for your interest in PwC. Regards
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
Who else have gotten?I'v not gotten o.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by dademonie(f): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
KweenCee: Who else have gotten?I'v not gotten o.
I also got the mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
dademonie:
I also got the mail
When?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
[b][/b]
The Beam:

Alas? Lol!!!!!

U really wanted 2 stick it 2 me huh? Ntoor.

Nice compliments though, it has really lifted my day just that bit higher.

Meanwhile our Ogas at the top don start dey send invite 4 online assessment!!

Yeah I just got the message from our Oga at the Top too. The same named Oga I mentioned before the messages started flying few minutes ago;MADAMME BANKE AMOLE-ADAMS.
She is the main Oga at the Top o provided PwC's recruitment is concerned. Very graceful, adorable but a strict Oga o.
Unsupervised Online test next on line. U are all advised to knot all nuptial ties with all SHL looking materials u have.
Inother words get married to all SHL materials U have in your possession.
Experience has taught me that 'Speed and Accuracy' will be of paramount essence in this stage.
Or may be they will start with the Personality questionnaires as they usually do before poceeding to Online tests.. Whichever be the case, I wish U all success at Large..
Shallom

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
achmed1: [/quote][quote author=achmed1]
What's up with U kind man. What's the way forward from your angle?
Did U get the invite??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
kcpumpin: [b][/b]

Yeah I just got the message from our Oga at the Top too. The same named Oga I mentioned before the messages started flying few minutes ago;MADAMME BANKE AMOLE-ADAMS.
She is the main Oga at the Top o provided PwC's recruitment is concerned. Very graceful, adorable but a strict Oga o.
Unsupervised Online test next on line. U are all advised to knot all nuptial ties with all SHL looking materials u have.
Inother words get married to all SHL materials U have in your possession.
Experience has taught me that 'Speed and Accuracy' will be of paramount essence in this stage.
Or may be they will start with the Personality questionnaires as they usually do before poceeding to Online tests.. Whichever be the case, I wish U all success at Large..
Shallom

Lol. Always tot she was a he
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
dademonie:
You are welcome. Just reciprocate same to others. Let's be our brothers' keeper. May God bless Ʊ abundantly as you do so

Plsss can u send me the SHL test questions. I have been scheduled for test in April and I need to start preparing cos I need ANY job badly. Help a brother out.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
I also go the invite. Thank God!!! This my third test so far. I know someone working in PWC and he says they really consider dressing during the interview. Maybe not during the tests sha. So to all those who get successful in the tests and get called for interview, make sure ur dressing is on point.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
From what I'm getting from the tone of the message, would we take the tests @ dragnet or @ pwc?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
dademonie:
I also got the mail

I also got the mail...
Anyone with SHL sample questions?
Really Need to practice
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
The Beam:

Lol. Always tot she was a he
Nah!! He ke? Any Male Oga at the Top cannot be as tough as a Female Oga at the Top na especially when it comes to HR issues.
Moreover, Females won't make goofy mistakes at the Top I suppose. And I strongly believe that's why she has elegantly remained at that Top position for quite a while now.
So beware of 'SHE-OGAs' at the Top. Lol
Preparation time o. How prepared are U bro??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kunlefox(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Guys I got the shortlist mail too, can anyone be kind enough to send the practice questions to my email address: Kayone_rox@yahoo.com. Though I've been preparing with GMAT but I'll like to have this material too.
Thanks as I anticipate and best of luck to everyone.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by faroukbabs: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
I also got the msg. Pls can someone send me shl materials to lordphababs@yahoo.com, thanks in advance. All d best to everyone.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
kcpumpin:
Nah!! He ke? Any Male Oga at the Top cannot be as tough as a Female Oga at the Top na especially when it comes to HR issues.
Moreover, Females won't make goofy mistakes at the Top I suppose. And I strongly believe that's why she has elegantly remained at that Top position for quite a while now.
So beware of 'SHE-OGAs' at the Top. Lol
Preparation time o. How prepared are U bro??

Plsss can u send me samples also...I need the SHL materials to prepare with...So I can start soon. Before I become a serial aptitude test gocker...lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Please i thought this is a personality test.Pls smone shud let us knw if it is a personality test or Numerical and Verbal.plssssss
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
12 inches!:
From what I'm getting from the tone of the message, would we take the tests @ dragnet or @ pwc?

Using past experience as a yardstick, I can boldly tell U that dragnet has nothing to do with this. At all. Its all about SHL.
First u pertake in an online Personality test, Next U attempt the Online Test, Followed by an offline supervised Test in their office in V.I. Afterwhich successfull candidates get called for Interviews,
Yes and again, after Interviews, U are given this same Personality Questionnaires test we are about to undertake to fill again.
So this Personality Questionnaire stage however little u think it is, is very important.
It didn't surprise me much when a friend of mine was kicked out even after scalling through all the stages including the Interview stage just because her post-interview questionnaire was inconsistent with what she had earlier filled at first before the Online test (I.e this particular stage we are likely to undergo next)
So its important u fill it with the consciousness that a lot of candidates get out from this stage.
Some will tell U that there is no good or bad answer to give in the Personality test. Well they may be right o but personally, I'm not a fan of that opinion o.

I believe in addition to being honest, one needs to carefully shapen one's answers in such a way that it reflects PwC's key/core competences.

With your answers, they will know if U can really fit into their workforce.
We shall all get there I know.
Shallom

4 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
12 inches!:

Plsss can u send me samples also...I need the SHL materials to prepare with...So I can start soon. Before I become a serial aptitude test gocker...lol
Honestly, I don't have the techical capacity to send any materials across. However the site I reviewed below is of huge importance while preparing for SHL-like tests. I'm sure it will help
http://www.assessmentday.co.uk./
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Yhemmai: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by blueheffner(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls I wil be glad if I can also get a copy,abdullahilawan039@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Got the shortlist mail also. Thanks so much for the info below bro

kcpumpin:

Using past experience as a yardstick, I can boldly tell U that dragnet has nothing to do with this. At all. Its all about SHL.
First u pertake in an online Personality test, Next U attempt the Online Test, Followed by an offline supervised Test in their office in V.I. Afterwhich successfull candidates get called for Interviews,
Yes and again, after Interviews, U are given this same Personality Questionnaires test we are about to undertake to fill again.
So this Personality Questionnaire stage however little u think it is, is very important.
It didn't surprise me much when a friend of mine was kicked out even after scalling through all the stages including the Interview stage just because her post-interview questionnaire was inconsistent with what she had earlier filled at first before the Online test (I.e this particular stage we are likely to undergo next)
So its important u fill it with the consciousness that a lot of candidates get out from this stage.
Some will tell U that there is no good or bad answer to give in the Personality test. Well they may be right o but personally, I'm not a fan of that opinion o.

I believe in addition to being honest, one needs to carefully shapen one's answers in such a way that it reflects PwC's key/core competences.

Shallom
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
kcpumpin:

Shallom

Thanks for the info. It's been so helpful. God bless. So Minus the online personality test which u say is the next stage, what does the 2nd online test entail. Cheers.

PS: So this means we can take the tests anytime before the deadline right?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Yhemmai: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
I got the mail and sms too...am wishing us success in all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.