Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (15395 Views)

Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects And Commissions Some Roads In Lagos / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2013
Aba:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Ibadan part 2
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:16am On Feb 15, 2013
These pics i just posted show the potential of this city to be on par with the best in Nigeria if only it had a focused and driven government overseeing things. Sometimes i get so frustrated that i just want to strangle someone. angry
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Aba Temple:

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:27am On Feb 15, 2013
More Aba Temple:

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by WarriPikin1: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Ibadan part 2

O'l boy, you have a unique way of being funny. I've been laughing so hard for hours now.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Dibiachukwu: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2013
OgeJesus: Some of us here who are non Abians dont understand the level at which Abia rebuilding and laying solid foundations for subsequent governments to build on. We Abians are happy and we are not complaining because we can see what is going on in the state ourselves. Not someone in Lagos or UK trying to tell us what is happening in our area.
My guy are you effing serious or are you bluffing.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by nbisi: 7:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Well our God own state still needs divine intervention because we are lagging behind my able Governor can do more n @ ogeJesus place always say the way it is and rather than firing gun at people in Uk n far away from the state...u n i know fulltime that Abians are not happy but applying Felacracy theory suffering and smiling.Pls tell people the truth..Tynx
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tombeh(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2013
Please let him remember Uratta Road and Amaukwu road.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by JahMan1: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2013
@tomakint & emindu,
can you say 'amen' to this prayer?..........
"may my life be reconstructed the way T.A.Orji is reconstructing Aba roads and all parts of Abia State"
If you say Amen,then I will take you serious.
I know Abia is not answering God own state for nothing.Dr Ogbonnaya Onu will be weeping now.
The state will be redeemed.
tomakint:
Stop sleeping its day-time already, even with pictures you are still this delusional, are you a buffoon i your former life? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Two4Two(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't see any sign of construction or reconstruction going on there except an excavator removing dirt from the drainage. I guess it is environmental sanitation exercise they are doing.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by eldagaius(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2013
@ Ogejesus you have not been to Abia State for the past 10 years. But if you really mean what you posted, no wahala. You remember when Labaran Maku came to Abia on his Waste Tour? The prayer of all good people of Abia to him is that all the good things that he claimed is happening in Abia will happen in his life and state. Repent before we pray such into your life. Recant this post now or our prayer starts. This is not a joke. Remember the Royal Law, KARMA.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by meetedegree: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2013
wash guys
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by vinume(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Theodore orji is the worst Governor Nigeria had ever had.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by obyrich(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2013
OGEJesus, if what is happening in terms of infrastructural development in Aba is pleasant to you, all I can tell you is may you experience similar growth in all areas of your life. Amen! Please is taking an excavator to site an achievement to be lauded by reasonable people in this computer age? the pix tagged Eziukwu road doesn't even have any sign of government attention. Whoever posted dis pix is mocking rather than praising the Governor.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by everything4me: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
Ok. I now and u all know what sometimes happens. There is big mess in the world and sometimes what can we do is laugh grin
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Reference(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2013
OgeJesus: Over 16 major roads is being constructed in Aba Abia state

Perhaps Portharcourt road via Park is not one of them. It is so filthy that I was certain if you fell into one of those puddles in the early morning rain and took a mouthful you'd die instantly of bacterial infection.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by tefund(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2013
Gboliwe: Mcheew. Loudmouthed gov'nr

this is clearly resurfacing not reconstruction....na wa for nigerian leaders
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Owodiong(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2013
osyhen: Abia is just a failed state. So sm1 actually posted this huh?
wot abt port-har cort rd,ngwa rd
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Promolysis(m): 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
OgeJesus: Some of us here who are non Abians dont understand the level at which Abia rebuilding and laying solid foundations for subsequent governments to build on. We Abians are happy and we are not complaining because we can see what is going on in the state ourselves. Not someone in Lagos or UK trying to tell us what is happening in our area.
highest embecile
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by bchineme: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Abia state is not a failure to me because the name u gave to ur Dog at home is what it will anwser when ever u call the Dog.

So Abia state is a failure to those u doesn't want to make impact , they are waiting for some one to come and make haven for them, impossible

I believe that haven help to who help themsavevs.

Make move and stop seeing excuse.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by cassyrooy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Who bring this things come Nairaland?
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by ikeyman00(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
@@@@@@@

where are the roads shocked
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by vinume(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2013

Some, like this are hypocrites.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Abagworo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sometimes we should not in an attempt to criticize a leader lie that he has not done anything. Its quite unfair.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
I don't know what it will take to make this man build 'functional' and 'standard' roads in Aba and Umuahia! undecided

This is good, but not good enough.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Abagworo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
PROUD-IGBO:
I don't know what it will take to make this man build 'functional' and 'standard' roads in Aba and Umuahia! undecided

This is good, but not good enough.

Its not even good but i noticed that the 1st picture is all over the net wherever they are criticizing Orji and observed its the same spot.
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by ikeyman00(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2013
@@@@@

any improvement?
Re: Pictures Of Reconstruction Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
D gov hasn't been doin well, bt he has tried ind year 2013, I kw dat, evn if its rehabilitation wrk, bt he is doin smthng visible in aba, na wa ooo, aba ppl nag a lot, do u xpect hm 2 turn aba 2 london in a day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo's Attack On Buhari Is Undignified - Senator Adamu / Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.