Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? (14097 Views)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Please Have You Seen This Mum & Daughter? / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by andyanders: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
May God in His infinite mercy release fire upon person/s holding her hostage and may they never know peace until this lady is released. This night Holy Ghost Fire upon the house and let there be confusion that they will start fighting themselves.
The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will destroy their camp and set her free in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by cyril83(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
pay back time.....everything happen for a reason in nigeria, if u wanna know, kindly ask her husband
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
ikchi: I pray for God's mercy upon her life. It is well.

what is well about the missing Lady?
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by touchmeder: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
I just said a prayer for her may God return her safely.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by topsonkay(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
andyanders: May God in His infinite mercy release fire upon person/s holding her hostage and may they never know peace until this lady is released. This night Holy Ghost Fire upon the house and let there be confusion that they will start fighting themselves.
The God of Prophet T.B.Joshua will destroy their camp and set her free in Jesus name Amen.
andyanders: May God in His infinite mercy release fire upon person/s holding her hostage and may they never know peace until this lady is released. This night Holy Ghost Fire upon the house and let there be confusion that they will start fighting themselves.
amen
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by vanstanzy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Which kyn people be this? Why una hide all my comments na Is asking, is it for real, an offence again?
Infact am leaving this thread. angry
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
vanstanzy: Which kyn people be this? Why una hide all my comments na

They were disgusting.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by vanstanzy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

They were disgusting.

Ok, my bad, the last post was disgusting. The first two nko They were just harmless questions. I tire o! sad
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Honest to your God, you need help. This is beyond a question of sanity.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by staaan(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
May God grant her a safe return to her loved ones. I can imagine what trauma she and the family wld experience. God be with her!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by kemifemi: 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Kemisola is a very cool headed lady and very amiable. We were level mates back in uni days. Everyone wanted to be her friend.

Her abductors have finally gotten in touch with her family and are asking for a ransom.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by andyanders: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
kemifemi: Kemisola is a very cool headed lady and very amiable. We were level mates back in uni days. Everyone wanted to be her friend.

Her abductors have finally gotten in touch with her family and are asking for a ransom.

May God Almighty punish them.They will NEVER EVER live to take that ransom.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
She is my close friend's sister. We pray for her safe return. If you have any information please get in touch on 08022792233
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by oluplus(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Such a trivial issue as this won't make the front page but the new picture of Tonto Dike is already there. Are these moderators okay? Honestly I hate you wt passion. If u like, hide my postn you can even delete my ID. We need to tell u the truth. I pray for the freedom of the kidnapped soul in Jesus' name amen.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by debosky(m): 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Good News! She has been found.

Thanks for spreading the message. smiley
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
debosky: Good News! She has been found.

Where was she?
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2013

Wow! Thank God!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by baby124: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2013

hmmm. Was ransom paid? I hope these people were caught. Such a scary thought. Not good for the Lagos economy at all. They need to go hard on these people. embarassed
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by jumsnarol: 5:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by agohavivi(f): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Its high time kidnappers are outrightly given the capital punishment when caught. Unfortunately, the police force no longer takes kidnap cases seriously except a national figure is involved meaning most people have no option but to cooperate with kidnappers.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Walexy96: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God she has been release. Oluwa o seun.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by donpetros: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God ooo.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by gbokukueba(m): 7:15am On Feb 15, 2013
I know this girl very well... I was a year ahead of her in the University... Wasn't too friendly back then but having to go through this torrid experience is really frightening but i heard this morning she has been released glory be to God!!!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by justmenoni: 8:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by Sumptylism: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Thank God for her release and freedom..... smiley
I pray God continue to protect us all in Jesus name.......AMEN!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2013
All that’s well ends well. Thank God for her life.

BTW u know when the OP put up the munched picture, my first thought was "how dem wan take recognize dis one wen the picture na pancake photostore edition"

seriously, it may indeed sound funny but there is little resemblance between that picture and the other ones with little or no makeup

a lot of people would have walked right past that girl without identifying her. na the marykay edition dem see

its what we are always telling u pple, if u dey look like beyonce for picture, dey do duck lips meanwhile u be sikira sindodo for real life, better think twice!!! THINK TWICE AND ACCEPT GOD'S DESIGN!!! all dis remodelling hmmnnn
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by nikinash(f): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Thanks be to God for her safe return.
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by greatgod2012(f): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
ThankGod for her safe return!
Re: Have You Seen Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi? by mystiqueem(f): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Thank God for her safe return o!
I can imagine the relieve of friends and loved ones!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wedding Date Is Fixed, But I Have Just N100,000. / What Should I Do With This House Help? Pls, Advise. / I "Hate" My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.