Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,788 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

On Valentines Day! Story Of A Pastor With Women's Congregation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Valentines Day! Story Of A Pastor With Women's Congregation (537 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Valentines Day! Story Of A Pastor With Women's Congregation by roccio(m): 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Source http://tundeola..com/2013/02/on-valentines-day-story-of-pastor-with.html#more

One day, a pastor was with a women’s
congregation and he asked them:

Pastor (question): Can those with husbands raise
up their hands?

Ladies: (They all raised their hands).

Pastor (question): How many of you love their
husbands

Ladies: (They all raised their hands)

Pastor (question): Are you sure ladies before
God? Can I prophesy?

Ladies: Yes!!!

Pastor (question): When did you last tell your
husbands that “you love him "

Ladies: (Various answers but some of them said)- “today when leaving the house”, “last night”,
"when we went to bed”, “This morning when I
woke up”,

Pastor: Each one of you should send a message
“ I love you” to your husband now.

Ladies: They all sent the test message “I love you”

Pastor said: Exchange your phones

Ladies: They all exchanged their phones

Pastor: Read out loud the replies from the
husbands.

Here are the replies to the messages from their
husbands:

1. Is this message lost

2. Aaaah who is this?

3. Am I dreaming??

4. What is the matter!!??

5. What do you mean!!!!

6. Could it be that you need money!!?

Read More at Source http://tundeola..com/2013/02/on-valentines-day-story-of-pastor-with.html#more

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Receive As Your Valentine Gift today? / Today Is My Birthday / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.