Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,587 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? (583 Views)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / Why Don't Black Men Protect Black Women / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by Rexsul: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
From d enquiries i made abt love, i discovered that most of d famous people that died for love are Men and d question that nw come across my mind is Y don't women die for love or are they nt supposing 2 die for the love dat we both shared and enjoy 2geda? Guys wot do u tink abt this?
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by FXKing2012(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is interesting, could it be because men are the ones who truly fall in love while women....
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by ajufinz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
I fink itz becuz women have a lot of love to share, so they're not in a haste to leave this world.

While for men, love doesn't come easily... So they term to go d Xtra mile to proof it.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by Rexsul: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
FXKing2012: This is interesting, could it be because men are the ones who truly fall in love while women....
grin complete ur statement
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by Rexsul: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
cool
ajufinz: I fink itz becuz women have a lot of love to share, so they're not in a haste to leave this world.

While for men, love doesn't come easily... So they term to go d Xtral mile to proof it.
hmmm....bt is dat y Women love double dating undecided
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by FXKing2012(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Rexsul: grin complete ur statement
complete it for me since you know what I was abt to say
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by pleep(m): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Cuz most men are dumb and will gladly "die for love" only so the girl can keep bleeping the guy who killed him. cheesy

They estimated that around 40% of the black men in jail and a similar percentage of those murdered where killed or imprisoned on a woman related crime.

dumbasses.
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by djeezy(m): 4:34am On Feb 15, 2013
Because men are quick to say things inadvertently and rash. Phrases like "i will die for you", "i will travel to the end of the world for you", i wonder where that is. Or perhaps how they became astranauts to travel to the moon. You seldom hear girls saying such things and this pressuposes that they cannot do it.
Re: Why Don't Women Die For LOVE? by Flygerian1(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Women do die for love but NOT Nigerian girls.
Most Nigerian girls do marry for the wrong reason(s).
Some of them marry for the love of money and pray for their husband to die early age
When their husband finally dies (for love, lol) they go ahead and marry the man of their choice.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Don't Know How To Give Love / For Girls That Are Looking For Sugar Daddies... / Open Letter To A Dear Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.