Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Xp Software Counterfeiting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Xp Software Counterfeiting (2384 Views)

"you May Be A Victim Of Software Counterfeiting. This Copy Of Windows Did Not Pa / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xp Software Counterfeiting by bisifunke: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2008
How can I solve the problem of Windows XP software Counterfeiting
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by pein(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2008
do you create windows xp? or you just want an original copy of windows xp?questions really vague
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2008
i'm assuming that like 90% of us out here, you are using a pirated version of windows. whoever installed it probably neglected to tell you this. typically, if you do allow your system to automatically update, microsoaft will download and install a genuine advantage check tool which will notify you that - 'this copy of windows is not genuine'

what you can do

reinstall windows xp and disable automatic updates.
reinstall windows xp and get the genuine windows xp registry entry( from the net) , which will identify your windows to ms as genuine.
buy a legit copy of windows xp, making even more $ for bill & co
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by pein(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
actually thats like 98% of us tongue grin
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
Maybe we should talk more about
Window XP unlimited
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by Frizy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
Simple buy the original version from Micorsoft Lagos. It may cost about N50,000. Or are you a marketer frustrated about the piracy in Nigeria? In that case, change your stocks because if you're the "Microsoft Police" na everybody wey dey naija you wan catch? grin.Oyinbo
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by nazzyon(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hello,

TEMPORARY SOLUTION

Go to Gooooooooooooooooogle Search

"Windows Genuine Forever"

Download it and follow the instruction.

NOTE: After your system Restarts go and disable Windows Update or if you don't want to do that always ignore Windows Update.

I would have attached a direct link from my Box.net account but haven't paid yet so I am temporarily locked out.
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by Martins00(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
I personally use a Cracked Xp with SP 2 installed which requires no Activation or CD key. And guess wht.? i run Updates dowload evrything i need from MS and all they say is "your Xp is genuine". I just smile. smiley
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by ariy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2008
there is a solution for it. if u want ur windows Xp to be genuine u can contact me: ariyo255@gmail.com
Re: Xp Software Counterfeiting by habumaks(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2008
I personally use a Cracked Xp with SP 2 installed which requires no Activation or CD key. And guess wht.? i run Updates dowload evrything i need from MS and all they say is "your Xp is genuine". I just smile.

The same thing here. I always laugh or smile at it.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Does Not Detect Usb Modem / The Top 20 Internet Terms For Beginners, 2015 / Hp 250 Intel Celeron 2.2ghz,320gb/4gb/dvdrw/wifi/bluth@50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.