Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5757 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Jmain: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2013
sgsltd: he has been our best Governor in Nigeria , so what are you telling us

Your best governor you meant?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by oomo(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Fashola is d definition of good governance. If u doubt me just come 2 lasgidi & see 4 urself.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by SU37fighter: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2013
oomo: Fashola is d definition of good governance. If u doubt me just come 2 lasgidi & see 4 urself.
Pls where in lagos?
I'm presently in lagos for a seminar and all i see is bad roads and touts.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
fashola all the way , haters keep hating.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
They keep hating ,the man is working.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Dasini: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
I hardly vote because of the many lies of Nigerian politicians,but if this man comes out for presidency, I'll not only vote, I'll be in his campaign team,ethnicity apart,the difference btw fashola and jona.Is like an ocean with no end.Fashola all the way
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Biodup: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Capital No
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
No WAY!!!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
i will not vote in Nigeria again in my life , what can take me to vote in Nigeria again in my life is FASHOLA , fashola is not having direct access to Nigeria fund , if he is , he will use it wisely, if fashola can not do it who will
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Biodup: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
God forbid
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
God forbid what? ,the only one reason he will not win is when he did not contest at all , i will personally make sure he win, do not dare me
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
let us really face reality , who , i mean who do u think is fit for this post , please be sincere
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Eziachi: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
2015 Ke?
Fashiola should wait until about 2049 when it will be the turn of Yoruba again in the turn by turn Nigeria presidency, that is after the Nupes, Igallas, Annang, Igbos, Gwaris Ibiobios,Itshekiri etc have all taken their turns.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Eziachi: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
oomo: Fashola is d definition of good governance. If u doubt me just come 2 lasgidi & see 4 urself.
No, Fashiola is a good definition of a good PR and effective ethnic media creation. He is not better than my man Rauf in Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
you are deceiving yourself , nothing is turn by turn ,we only need something work out , if fashola decide it ,it is done whether you like it or not
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2013
we need 1m nairalander to start this support
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Gbawe: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Fashola has not told anyone he is interested in being President so there is no need for this thread that only allows the same ethnocentric and biased characters to cast aspersion on the man's character and real worth. Anyone who wants to judge Nigerian leaders these day would get a better picture inspecting the opinion of non-Nigerians which is likely to be more balanced and less tainted with ethnic prejudice. While the usual characters go through their predictable and tedious objection to Fashola, based on nothing but prejudice against his ethnic origin, the fact is that Fashola is one of the few Governors numerous Nations and prominent world organisations would queue to employ after his tenure as Governor because of his globally acknowledged proven efficacy as a leader only certain hateful Nigerians deny.

Nigeria, the typification of prejudice that validates the saying that "a Prophet is not respected in his own Country", does not deserve a leader like Fashola. Fashola has his pick of international opportunities 99.9% of Nigerian leaders would never be considered for. To that end Fashola will be more than OK post 2015 even as the same set of myopic haters blind themselves to the obvious. The man's good name has gone beyond the hate of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by malele(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2013
sgsltd: every Governor are copying Fashola ,who no like good thing ,as i am looking at it now just copy all fashola work you wil succeed

Akpabio is 50times better than fashola.
Fashola is busy enriching tinubu

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by malele(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2013

I stay in lasgidi, all I see is mess
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2013
lagos is over 40,000,000 population instead of 9,000,000 he got 100/100 just only Lagos is overloaded ,becoming more daily
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Gorrbachev: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Gbawe: Fashola has not told anyone he is interested in being President so there is no need for this thread that only allows the same ethnocentric and biased characters to cast aspersion on the man's character and real worth. Anyone who wants to judge Nigerian leaders these day would get a better picture inspecting the opinion of non-Nigerians which is likely to be more balanced and less tainted with ethnic prejudice. While the usual characters go through their predictable and tedious objection to Fashola, based on nothing but prejudice against his ethnic origin, the fact is that Fashola is one of the few Governors numerous Nations and prominent world organisations would queue to employ after his tenure as Governor because of his globally acknowledged proven efficacy as a leader only certain hateful Nigerians deny.

Nigeria, the typification of prejudice that validates the saying that "a Prophet is not respected in his own Country", does not deserve a leader like Fashola. Fashola has his pick of international opportunities 99.9% of Nigerian leaders would never be considered for. To that end Fashola will be more than OK post 2015 even as the same set of myopic haters blind themselves to the obvious. The man's good name has gone beyond the hate of Nigeria.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
his intention will start from here , we will encourage him and he will make it,after all GEJ find himself on the seat unintentionally
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
We need lawyer who can abide with law to rule us
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
When you know law it make be difficult for you to commit offence
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Tricianagal: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yes
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Give me 5 man grin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
The point remains that Buhari goons won't allow that to happen. Fashola remains a presidential material but to re-elect GEJ who is currently performing in 2015 is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2013
to put him on seat depend on us , if we determine , we will work it out , in fact only fashola will make me vote again in this country
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2013
The rate Nigeria situation is getting worst is alarming ,I can no believe ASUU strike is going to six month
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:45am On Nov 20, 2013
No

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Oga, this is not a good question.

To truly know their status, it would have been: "Would you want Fashola or someone with similar attributes as your State Governor"

Coming back. Even blind men will vote for Fashola.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Scopioafrica@ you will hit millions of naira before xmass ,say amen ,speak the truth and truth will set us free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umeh Restored As APGA Chairman By Appeal Court / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / APC Is Now United In Enugu Says Senator Ayogu Eze – Statereporter News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.