Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? (5750 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
every Governor are copying Fashola ,who no like good thing ,as i am looking at it now just copy all fashola work you wil succeed
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
if i want to be my state Governor i do not need any thing than to ask Fashola to give me all the rule and regulation he use , i will just copy him sharp sharp ( i am from osun ) and it is turning to another thing ,i learn SHOPRITE is coming to osogbo

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by MrGlobe(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
@op are you crazy? Why not move this thread to the jokes section. GEj better stay there for life instead of a fashola the fraud and bigot.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by MrGlobe(m): 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Which governor is copying fashola? ok you mean ACN governors? They are all copying Tinubu their master.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mr. Globe:
@op are you crazy? Why not move this thread to the jokes section. GEj better stay there for life instead of a fashola the fraud and bigot.

baboon clap for yourself for the above trash.you most be a joke fool.fashola and gej is like comparing rocket science and basic arithmetic. only bigoted fools and unreasonable cows like you will keeping saying all sort of nonsense about a man that has change the Nigerian definition of democracy. fools like you are reasons I still clamour for human sacrifice.

19 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by MrGlobe(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
^
STFU urchin. You think we all live on media propagandas like you and your kins do.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Can the corrupt ruling cabal allow our votes to count, should the majority vote for him ?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mr. Globe:
^
STFU urchin. You think we all live on media propagandas like you and your kins do.

I wouldn't blame you scoundrels. living in the woods in abatiti. I don't expect you to know anything.except what your kinsmen discuss in the palmewine joint.no problem I will foot your bill to lagos via the enugu airport so you can see what all the governors of your state can't achieve in a century been doled out by uncle fash for lagos citizens.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
a after 2015 we need fashola in Lagos as special adviser or lagocian should re-vote him again , am just afraid what happen after he leave the office

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
I vote for him in 2015 + 199,999,999 Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by badassnigga(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
yeah ...I will vote him any tym any day cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: yeah ...I will vote him any tym any day cool

Mark my words. Fashola may crash before 2015. Instead of those APC THIEVES, ROGUES AND MURDERERS, GOODLUCK SHOULD REMAIN THERE FOREVER.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by teskyg: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fashola that sucks Tinubu balls?Tufiakwa.propaganda can not take him anywere.kirikiri is where he belongs after 2014

7 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Yes,I can!!!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by tomakint: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Being a Yes-Man to Tinubu, Hell No cool

7 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 7:05am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint: Being a Yes-Man to Tinubu, Hell No cool

coming from a gej a55 sucker.I am not expecting anything better from your gej 5emen messed up brain.I will prefer a yes man delivering the dividends of democracy than a boss that has failed in all ramification.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by doja(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2013
I will vote fashola
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Wendyslim(f): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Yeah I can vote him as replacement for GeJ

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by tomakint: 7:37am On Feb 15, 2013
eggheaders:

coming from a gej a55 sucker.I am not expecting anything better from your gej 5emen messed up brain.I will prefer a yes man delivering the dividends of democracy than a boss that has failed in all ramification.
You are nothing but a full breed 'Sokoto Ghudali' still sounding as stup.id as ever! You want us to believe that Lagosians are now enjoying 'dividends of democracy'? You deserved to be flogged openly with 100 lashes of koboko for this drivel from u cool

6 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2013
emmydeep:

Mark my words. Fashola may crash before 2015. Instead of those APC THIEVES, ROGUES AND MURDERERS, GOODLUCK SHOULD REMAIN THERE FOREVER.
indeed gej shuld stay forever? You have a very poor mind, smh!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:
You are nothing but a full breed 'Sokoto Ghudali' still sounding as stup.id as ever! You want us to believe that Lagosians are now enjoying 'dividends of democracy'? You deserved to be flogged openly with 100 lashes of koboko for this drivel from u cool
look @ this professional praise singer talking! We know your likes. But be rest assured nigerians would surprise pdp come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:

your stupidity is so gross mehn.so that goat breed really defines your demented line of thought.only sub humans like you Fu.cktard will compare a fashola and a gej.are you this naturally dumb or gej 5emen is badly affecting your brain this way.why compare rocket science and basic arithmetic.you really need a session in the rehab asap.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by iykak47: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2013
teskyg: Fashola that sucks Tinubu balls?Tufiakwa.propaganda can not take him anywere.kirikiri is where he belongs after 2014
Or Kuje. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by tomakint: 7:55am On Feb 15, 2013
eggheaders:
your stupidity is so gross mehn.so that goat breed really defines your demented line of thought.only sub humans like you Fu.cktard will compare a fashola and a gej.are you this naturally dumb or gej 5emen is badly affecting your brain this way.why compare rocket science and basic arithmetic.you really need a session in the rehab asap.
I actually wanted to make it 'coded' but thanks for admiting that you are a GOAT, cheesy never mind its ok now! Fixed cool

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by eggheaders(m): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:
I actually wanted to make it 'coded' but thanks for admiting that you are a GOAT, cheesy never mind its ok now! Fixed cool

your boss and you are goats.you are fool for life.I feel your pain loser.it not easy losing those crumbs from the polithievians table.meanwhile please how do you explain your job details to your spouse and kids.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2013
All those now basking in the EUPHORIA of who they'll vote or not vote for should remember that ONE MAN made it possible for people's vote to count in Nigeria.
That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

Those who think rigging of elections is impossible in Nigeria of today because of "people's awareness" should enquire about the ACN supervised MASSIVE rigging of the 2011 Lagos local council polls. The election tribunal have since nullified three of those elections (though the appeal tribunal reinstated two chairmen because the lower tribunal didn't give judgement within 30days or some other technicalities).

In essence, rigging is possible but one man said NO RIGGING at the national level. That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

This is just to remind those who feign SELECTIVE AMNESIA.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by patimore: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Fashola for President. x1million better than the fisherman

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by hercules07: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: All those now basking in the EUPHORIA of who they'll vote or not vote for should remember that ONE MAN made it possible for people's vote to count in Nigeria.
That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

Those who think rigging of elections is impossible in Nigeria of today because of "people's awareness" should enquire about the ACN supervised MASSIVE rigging of the 2011 Lagos local council polls. The election tribunal have since nullified three of those elections (though the appeal tribunal reinstated two chairmen because the lower tribunal didn't give judgement within 30days or some other technicalities).

In essence, rigging is possible but one man said NO RIGGING at the national level. That man is Goodluck Jonathan.

This is just to remind those who feign SELECTIVE AMNESIA.

So we should thank a thief for not stealing.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by sgsltd(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
all nairalander + 200 of our family member should get ready to vote ,vote him and nigeria become one of the best country in the world , no vote automatic first president in the world
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? by Pygru: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
eggheaders:

baboon clap for yourself for the above trash.you most be a joke fool.fashola and gej is like comparing rocket science and basic arithmetic. only bigoted fools and unreasonable cows like you will keeping saying all sort of nonsense about a man that has change the Nigerian definition of democracy. fools like you are reasons I still clamour for human sacrifice.
https://www.nairaland.com/1146758/stop-deceiving-us-eko-o
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Chibok Girls Wear Mufti For SSCE Photos? – Dokubo Asari / Your 7yr Famine Begins Now! Pls Allow Me To Drink My Oyel! / The Best Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.