Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,244 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135951 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 15, 2013
News say she complaind of headache. Nawao, is dis kinda village juju or sth? RIP, I pray u make heaven
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:13am On Feb 15, 2013
kola oloye:
Only the Creator can do that.

May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Hmm

There's gotta be an explanation.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Maybe I should go back to bed, perhaps I will understand better when I wake up.
yeah, you should...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
pmc01: Type 'Is Goldie dead?' on Google. And you will know how silly this post is.
*just saying*
[color=#006600][/color]... Type it and see.... Doubting thomas... Naijas will neva accept reality
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Its not even about crying sef, I don't care if you think me a witch now or whatever, I'd have even preferred to be a witch now sef, shebi witches can go into the metaphysical? I'd really like to know what happened, yeah "life is short" I hear that all the time but is it this short? This short is too cruel na.

If only there's someone who can answer this.
exactly my point, you behave like one that's how witches behave,they would want to clear their conscience,why are you feeling guilty of what doesn't make any sense to the dead when she was alive. Cut the crap gurl.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 5much(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2013
a precious lady gone. RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2013
People die everyday, but we only get to hear about only a few. Death comes anytime n anywhere cos it aint no respecter of nobody. Death is too easy cos life itself is hard. We all need to amend our ways here on earth, cos no one knows the day nor hour when death comes knocking. Forgive all those who have offended u, do good to ur friends and enemies, serve no one else but the LORD OF LORDS, cos HE is the only way to everlasting life, stay away from drugs and cultism, cos this are instruments of death, treat others with respect, respect ur parents and above all, love ur neighbour as urself. I know that when I die, I must make heaven, n I wish u all same too.

RIP Goldie, we all love u, but GOD loves u more, and I pray The ALMIGHTY GOD forgives u all ur sins, that u may forever dwell in HIS Presence. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sabinusn: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls who is she?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Tenderly1(f): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2013
I can't believe goldie is dead!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Bluemosquito(m): 8:17am On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul if gentel respect in peace!!!
Ikfreeze: Check ur life and amend ur ways with ur Creator coz no amount of prayer or R.I.P after ur death can change anytin or where u go too. I jst hope she gave her life to christ before her death so she can dwell in d bossom of our lord. R.I.P Goldie Harvey
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tigonana: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2013
D naws should not be true cos dats one of my favourite. Ka ma ri o.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:18am On Feb 15, 2013
ogusbaba1: Na wa o na wetin jst dey wake me up be dis o! Ogus Baba wetin happen to Goldie, haba asif na me nd dey house, my fone jst dey ring dey ring dey ring asif i be Obasanjo, ah e pain me o! Me self i nor wetin kill her na, abeg weti dem talk say kil am?
ask prezzo,keke oguns and denrele infact i heard she died on denreles' arms.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Idi Amin: News say she complaind of headache. Nawao, is dis kinda village juju or sth? RIP, I pray u make heaven
Village juju? Africans sha... You guys forget headache is only a symptom of something. Unchecked, that something could be deadly.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Osyxcel(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2013
So so sad, d fact dat she's stil young makes it very sad....RIP Goldie

Once again, it has been proven that Death is inevitable, no matter who U are....once death calls, U're bound 2 answer

Well, she's dead and life goes on....the fact dat she died yesterday didn't mean there won't b dawn of a new day....

Spend Ur life well....try to impact d lives of people around, leave a legacy that'll last after you're gone, 'cos dats d only tin dat'll make U b remembered 4 a long time....#Do Good Always
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: exactly my point, you behave like one that's how witches behave,they would want to clear their conscience,why are you feeling guilty of what doesn't make any sense to the dead when she was alive. Call the crap gurl.
You still don't even understand me sef.

Honesty I don't think this is really an issue of guilt, I'm just so shocked as to how fragile life is, its scary.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by bigshow11: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2013
So Sad, there is nothing in this life, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: exactly my point, you behave like one that's how witches behave,they would want to clear their conscience,why are you feeling guilty of what doesn't make any sense to the dead when she was alive. Call the crap gurl.
Cut the crap dude!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Kaxmytex(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm....m jux speechless
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Remii(m): 8:21am On Feb 15, 2013
All professional mourners, please check what you wrote about her when alive on the following link first https://www.nairaland.com/961427/goldie-without-makeup-bba-stargame#11081349

May her soul rest in peace, now she's gone, all those who assassinated her for her acts on bba can rest now.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by musiwa10: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 8:24am On Feb 15, 2013
romanlaw:

That's y people like you and Ileke Idi should stop insulting people on Nairaland because u don't know tomorrow. Esp. Ileke Idi. May God use this meduim to prick your conscience for a better attitude towards your fellow human.
ileke idi? You mean this one?

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by amaechijay: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2013
The news on Wazobia says it has just been confirmed by Keke and D1>

Is it a case of "Go to Grammy and Die"

God have mercy on your children o!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Headache kwa?shocked the one I had yesterday? I'm alive na.

So someone has headache and it equals death? What's the meaning of life then?

That's enough reason y u have to give thanks to God for making u see another day like this.

That u r alive today even after having a headache isn't by ur power u know.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Numerouuuno: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie was reported to have slumped!
Its not food poisoning!
May her soul rest in Peace!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Remii: All professional mourners, please check what you wrote about her when alive on the following link first https://www.nairaland.com/961427/goldie-without-makeup-bba-stargame#11081349

May her soul rest in peace, now she's gone, all those who assassinated her for her acts on bba can rest now.

No one knew she will be leaving very soon. Although I am not guilty, let us not make people feel bad by opening old injuries.

By the way we should change our attitudes to our stars. They deserve love. I was once attacked here for defending an action by a star. Let's chill with the hate.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Gazzy88(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie death is a shocker to all... God pls 4give me all my iniquities oo

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sabinusn: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls who is she?
5much: a precious lady gone. RIP
Pls who is she?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Tenderly1(f): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2013
shocked
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chuxkyadin(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2013
God help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.