Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135820 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by BluMalam(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2013
iamdsam: Should I start to cry because Goldie is dead Does she put food on my table each day Death is inevitable. So, Goldie dying is not a big deal because she's not the first and won't be the last

Poverty conditioned mentality. Everything starts and ends with who puts food on your table right? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2013
ollah1: Where is TB JOSHUA when he is needed? He didnt see this coming
MUST U JOKE WITH EVRYTIN INCLUDIN DEATH?:/
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Airpure(f): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Feb 14th should be declared Valentine/Hypocrisy day. the day started with funny love messages,people without vals posting gifts they didn't get on their DP, pretending to be in love just to get gifts etc. now those that insulted Goldie when she was alive have her pic on their DP with messages they don't mean just to feel like they know wats up.

RIP Goldie, sad reality that life is too short. Live and Love Life.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
brokoto: Just saw on twitter now that she died of pulmonary embolism.
MEANING PLSSSS
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Julieccentric: R.I.P dear..I cried my eyes out yesterday night when I heard and could not sleep.Goldie had a golden heart.

Rest in peace dear!

and y r u telling us that u cried

Are we suppose to start clapping for u , abi u want make we buy u cow for crying

I don't get u ooo.

Pls cry if u wish to, stop advertising ur tears.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by billyadam(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Her death is not natural at all. It is 100% spiritual looking at the mystery surrounding her death. Apparently, she has been called upon to give an account of her stewardship here on earth. On d contrary maybe she also divulged some secrets like d ones before her. More of them are still gonna go this year no doubt if they don't turn there way to God.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by abbahsaint: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2013
how come this Goldie Harvey isnt known by many except those below 30s?

Oga speak for yourself. Am above 30 and I know her.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Hardfact: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Poor Goldie now dead, all her haters now her lovers! Moment of truth.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2013
It sounds like she may have had an aneurysm or a blood clot that traveled to her brain. The long flight might have been a contributor, especially if she may have had some underlying issue she was not aware of. When you are seated for that long, blood pools in your legs and sometimes, in some people, can cause clots that upon standing begin traveling upward... sometimes to the lungs (embolism) or sometimes to the brain. Only an autopsy will tell for certain. May her soul rest in peace and I pray that her family will find the comfort, strength and support to endure this. it's just sad to this cry embarassed
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2013
And to all those who are calling Goldie's 'haters' hypocrites for crying at the news of her death, you guys are bigger hypocrites for calling them hypocrites. Stop trying to form Mother Teresa, unless you've never hated on someone at all since your mama gave birth to you.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nacl: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2013
THE LIVING SPECIES ARE REALLY BECOMING RARE, OR SHULD I SAY ENDANGERED, WHILE THE WORLD OF THE DEAD IS RAPIDLY BECOMING OVER POPULATED.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2013
laytoshtwo: Nigerians are funny.:| 80percent criticized her throughout her music career while she was living, insulted n rubbishd her image while in BBA, now she no more and 99.9percent have her as DPz with fake smileyz displaying sadness.. Goldie could have died of sum form of accumulated shock or fatigue generated from excess hatred shown by the society den leading 2 a weak heart caused by you,you,you and you.. Why the fake Love now dat she's no more?? Why dont we just Love one another n show more Love 2d living not when they are no more?? 1 Love n 1 God my ppl.mrng..

"People love to be thoughtful at the end of a tragedy because there at that precise moment there is nothing more required of them"
Ernest Hemingway

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2013
rman:
She is definitely over doing it.

One of the best pretenders on NL.

She was all over the ALUU threads too.

I am 100% certain she has not met Goldie is person before, so what's her hullaballoo all about?

If she is truly pained, she won't be putting so much effort into trying to make people on an anonyous forum think she is mother Theresa.

She won't even be online at all.

Your observation about her was spot on.
Inasmuch as you have a point, look at it this way... Lets say she is all you say she is. In the long run, are we (the rest of us) truly better? What if she isn't pretending? Did you stop to consider that?

For those talking about past comments made by people about goldie, hating the hater is hatred also. Attacking someone for feeling bad about attacking someone else (pretense or not) does not make us any better than them. If anything, it only gives us a reason to feel bad later on.
If it doesn't, maybe we are worse than we thought.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by bernfame(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2013
So sad...RIP GOLDIE
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by excondido(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2013
this life is highly overated......damn too short for all the hustle.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
I was not a fan of hers nor a hater. I don't think I ever commented on any thread with her name on it (except this one of course) but her death shocked me. I remember seeing the pics someone took of her at the Grammys and I was like "she is pretty" but never commented.

If Someone had told her on her flight back to Nigeria that she wouldn't live to see the next day, she wouldn't have believed it. She even tweeted on her return from the US a few hours before her death.

What a world we live in.

@freecocoa
Take heart. We all say nasty things about people that we sometimes don't mean, RIP to Perx and if you remember I did not get along with her at the beginning, my only joy was I got to apologise to her a few days before her death.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by allwestafrican: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
whys is this post back at the top AND FRONT PAGE?
this is bad and depressing news. Nigerians have heard!
all the mourning cant bring her back, may she RIP
MODERATORS should stop using depressing news for personal benefits
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Blu Malam:

Poverty conditioned mentality. Everything starts and ends with who puts food on your table right? Nonsense.

Actually, what he said is true, could be a little bit sympathetic though.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Odinaka00(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2013
baby_123: cry cry cry

Lots of Nigerians aare ticking time bombs. Everyone should ensure they do a physical checkup at least yearly. Also do a full bloodwork. Dont wait till you faint. This human body can be a silent killer. So many things going on inside that will not show on the face. Could have been a heart attack, blood clot, anything. So sad when a person dies young. May she RIP. cry cry cry. To the people that insulted her in Big Brother, i hope you can live with yourselves. cry cry cry

If Nlders could insult GEJ then who s Goldie? Nobody is above dat bruh....

@op, may her soul rest in peace, she seemed Ť☺ βξ a nice person thou I'm nt her fan
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2013
billyadam: Her death is not natural at all. It is 100% spiritual looking at the mystery surrounding her death. Apparently, she has been called upon to give an account of her stewardship here on earth. On d contrary maybe she also divulged some secrets like d ones before her. More of them are still gonna go this year no doubt if they don't turn there way to God.
You are very foolish sha. Very very foolish. So death is for those who have not turned to God, huh?
I think people who think and talk like you are the real evil people and satanists, because you have so much of evil forces in your life that it is what you think of all the time. When you lose a loved one I hope you say all this too.

This is one reason Africa is not making efforts to progress... Religious bigotry. Everyone thinks he is closer to God than others, and everything happening is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by vanstanzy(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2013
marktwain: Linda Ikeji normally knows what she's talking about

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/02/shocking-singer-goldie-harvey-is-dead.html

I don't know why, but i still refuse to believe Goldie is gone. Until then, No RIPs' from me to her. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2013
I don tire for people self. We really need to change our orientation about life, religion and death. Like seriously...

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: I don tire for people self. We really need to change our orientation about life, religion and death. Like seriously...
I swear, especially that religion part.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Chubhie: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie. I remember you as the lady who placed seeking true love over and above the ultimate cash price in Big Brother and you found it in Prezzo....you fought gallantly for that which you believed in againt a multitude of negative energies from people but there is a limit to which the human body can soak in such triad of negatives. To everyone out there, know yea that words are very powerful both in the material world and metaphysical planes. Sleep in peace o warrior princess. I miss the energy in your musics.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dantechglobal: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Can't you guy have a moment of silence or typence for the dead lipsrsealed. RIP GOLDIE
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Odinaka00:

If Nlders could insult GEJ then who s Goldie? Nobody is above dat bruh....

@op, may her soul rest in peace, she seemed Ť☺ βξ a nice person thou I'm nt her fan

I tell u, without insults NL wouldn't be where it is today as the Naija number one forum, the insults even makes it more interesting, believe u me all celebrities and politicians have thick skins, insults don't get to them.
As public figures they are all thought how to live with insults.

Let nobody's conscience prick him if he criticized her while she was alive.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by mascot87(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2013
What the hell is wrong with this moderator?mtwwww angry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by skilla: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Rest In Peace (Susan Oluwabimpe omo Harvey)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by soloheater(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Its a pity but we all have to know that death fears nobody, just pray yours doesn't come early.R.I.P harvey
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by preeky: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2013
I ve been reading from page 1 and there are two or three people who keep on asking who is goldie? are these people from Africa or another continent?goldie who has graced big brother that is watched across africa as the most credible reality tv ever!unless someone was vborn this year nobody should be asking such quiz,I live in uganda and I know the yellow girl having a thing with prezzo of Kenya on tv.what i know is that she is a nigerian celebrity. RIP goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by sashaa(f): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie, the news of your demise came as a very rude shock. I so wanted it to be a huge joke n slept off with tears in my eyes.
Woke up only to read the official press release from ur boss, Mr. Kenny. And oh, i did cry. I enjoy ur music but i did diss ur performance at the last BBA. We are all just passing by indeed. If i feel this sad, i do not know what your family and friends must be feeling. I pray for fortitude for them.

Rest on, Goldie

Adieu,
Susan 'Goldie' Harvey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XsxPkYCDKg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5XsxPkYCDKg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.