Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135859 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 15, 2013
am still dazed ... Seydou s newest update says R.I.P to the Golden One... Please wake up and say Prezzo it was all a dream
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

young lady, u've got to repent too, ur bad mouth alone fit send person go early grave, shay u know
Bobo, liv me b4 I chop u raw o! cry cry
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Maya2pretty(f): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2013
She was just unfortunate, it could have been anyone, it could have been me, it could ave been my sisters but we r alive today, not because we r more righteous than her, but because of God's mercies *cryin* I feel so hurt, I feel so bad, anybody can die
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by yamunla(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Oku n sukun Ara-won...so sad. RIP Oluwabimpe Susan Harvey a.k.a GOLDIE...to ba dorun ko se orun re..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Tinkybabe(f): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
so so sad.RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Augustinaz(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Tiring news. Its everywhere on the blogs, facebook and twitter. Its terrible. Tiring news indeed.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by onatisi(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Mathew joseph: Dat fool that post dis news here is saying it as if he was told directly,he juz changed d words he got the news frm nigeria information nd news 247 yeye u fit yan with goldie cliques,come here the form!
so wettin be ur own matter ?u dey mad because he beat you to posting the news abi?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dhardline(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!! For no one knows the day nor time you will be called to cross over

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Mamacita007(f): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
wat happened to her? shei na rumour be dis true true? *sad* i just saw her pics yesterday on bellanaija.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2013
mightyleks: What are the symptoms?
The most common symptoms are:
Sudden shortness of breath.
Sharp chest pain that is worse when you cough or take a deep breath.
A cough that brings up pink, foamy mucus.

Thank u doc for this piece.

Learnt this one today.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2013
sleekman: This is rather unfortunate. What could have caused her death? I might as well speculate that it could be the weight loss drugs. People need 2 beware of what they take into Their bodies.

after bath,just headache and ds nigeria traffic delay,poor girl,prezzo just got her a ring 2b presentd 2day,died in denrele's arms:
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by onatisi(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Maya2pretty: She was just unfortunate, it could have been anyone, it could have been me, it could ave been my sisters but we r alive today, not because we r more righteous than her, but because of God's mercies *cryin* I feel so hurt, I feel so bad, anybody can die
me i no go die now in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: You think I'm not wondering why I'm crying? Ileke I wasn't even a fan of hers, just how can I be crying? Really why am I crying?
cos u never did like her and u cursed and abused her whenever u had the opportunity to.. Nw u are afraid she'd come 4 u... No fear sha.. Dead men tell's no tales.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Boyoorisha: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2013
Stop the expensive joke!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2013
lord please let her RIP(return if possible)
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Maya2pretty(f): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2013
It's by God's grace we all r still alive, we must honour him everyday *cryin*

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by greatgod2012(f): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2013
Na wa o, im just speechless!
Why and how could this happen on a val day to an ever radiant and full of live lady. Its so unfortunate.
May God give her family d fortitude to bear d great loss.
R. I. P........ Goldie.
You have came, fought and conquered, may God comfort we(us) your fans.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2013
onatisi: angry
see as this news come spoil my val night,my gf no wan make i touch am again oo.she wan give her life to christ nonsense be dis on val day

Lmao grin scam alert

Collect your gifts back sharp sharp. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by onatisi(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2013
Toks2008:

after bath,just headache and ds nigeria traffic delay,poor girl,prezzo just got her a ring 2b presentd 2day,died in denrele's arms:

lipsrsealed which kind yawa be dis now
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: You really think so? I've lost my mom you know? Though she was older than Goldie, why is this one affecting me na? I thought I didn't even care about her whatsoever, what's up with me now?

Are u really this soft ?
I'm really surprised ooo, with the way u behave on here on NL

U have to be strong dear, death is a music every living thing must dance to some day
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2legit2qwt: 12:21am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't know who this is but R.I.P all the same, life is too damn short.

On a side note, I don't understand how people on nairaland can emphatically conclude she died of blood clots . Even the news of her death isn't 100% confirmed, how you can carry out an autopsy on a dead person (supposedly?) through the computer is beyond ridiculous undecided

5 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Toks2008:

no way,seriously about the prezzo part?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cnwamo(m): 12:23am On Feb 15, 2013
I hope She makes it to heaven.
Death is inevitable and the only reason You guys are all shocked and sympathetic is because she's a celeb
Come to the hospitals and see the amount of people that die in a day and you will be shocked and then you will really ask this question "what's the essence of struggling everyday when you can give up the ghost at anytime"
R.I.P GOLDIE cry cry cry, my condolence to her family but the main question which no one seems to ask is after death what next

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND
The bible expressly states that after death is judgement, so examine yourself and in the words of Akon "LIVE YOUR LIFE AS IF EVERYDAY IS GONNA BE YOUR LAST"

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Boyoorisha: Stop the expensive joke!
she s gone...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2013
2legit2qwt: I don't know who this is but R.I.P all the same, life is too damn short.

On a side note, I don't understand how people on nairaland can emphatically conclude she died of blood clots . Even the news of her death isn't 100% confirmed, how you you diagnose someone through the computer is beyond ridiculous undecided

E-doctors grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: You really think so? I've lost my mom you know? Though she was older than Goldie, why is this one affecting me na? I thought I didn't even care about her whatsoever, what's up with me now?
It is. I understand.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by greatgod2012(f): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2013
This is a lady that we all talked about here just last week, hhhhhhmmmmm, this is a lesson to all of us, death can strike anytime, let us always live our lives as if each day will be our last day.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

She was prolly going to start posting on tweeter, fb, HIGH5 etc about her grammy experience. lol

Stop crying jor. You're very sensitive lol

I mean, I'm sad too. But. . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . And what is the 'lol' for on this pathetic sad demise of Goldie? I pray it wont happen to any of ur family members Goldie's age. U cant stop amazing me. So sad!!

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Are u really this soft ?
I'm really surprised ooo, with the way u behave on here on NL

U have to be strong dear, death is a music every living thing must dance to some day
Yes but are you ready to dance?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by freecocoa(f): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.