Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (42130 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2013
who knows..got me tinkin earlier..as i kip
wonderin y did it occur immediately she
arrived from america? who knows wat
transpired..who knows wat went
wrong..wat actually happened..strange! Could she has been drug intellgntly with an asymptomatic poison as am very aware there are potent chemicals available that slowly stop the heartbeat in a matter of hours to days and cant even be detected by autopsy , ur contribution is needed and no yabbing please

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by margaritav(f): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2013
you sound ridiculous!

8 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 2:42am On Feb 15, 2013
oh yeah, am not doubting that,bt concerning the ridicle of the existence of this secret group in the entatainment industry..... Try and Take look at some lyrical contents of some song

'this is not a game this fame. In real life this is sick
i never dreamt i'd get to the level that i'm at. This is whack. This is more than i ever coulda asked
i'm trapped .if i could go back .i never woulda rapped, i sold my soul to the devil ,i'll never get it back.i just wana leave this game with level head intact......song hollywood by eminem

'dear God i wonder can you save me?
Illuminati want my mind soul and my body
dear God i wonda can you save me?
Secret society tryin to keep they eye on me....jayz-devils

'some say they expect illuminati take my body to sleep, niggas at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me....2pac -they dont give a Bleep about us

so if money is the root i want the whole damn tree ,aint tryin to stick around 4 the illuminati.... Dr dre -been there done that

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop
terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK.......black eye peas- where is the love

"it took me 33 years for me to see the truth, ever so clear i was too young i couldnt articulate myself the right way son. but now let me break it down. pass it all arouns. this is not a theory. the conspiracy is real, they wanna put me in a straght jacket in a padded room and tell the world theres 12 monkeys so they can be confused.........prodigy- illuminati

makaveli in this....killuminati all throgh your body the blows like a 12 guage shotty....2pac- hail mary

we are slowly being slaughted so be prepared for the new world order.....blackeyepeas-say goodbye

with these it shud be quiet obvious that something strange is goin on in the entertainment industry

39 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bisi16(m): 4:55am On Feb 15, 2013
Too much time dey worry u!..

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.

17 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 5:06am On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry: Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.

no yabbing i said, dont be carried away by my insightful torts, just express how you feel about the situation..that all....thanks

4 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by margaritav(f): 5:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Illuminati is an American conspiracy. Even if such a secret society exists today, I doubt they will invite black people. So poster, focus your energy on something else.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2013
margaritav: Illuminati is an American conspiracy. Even if such a secret society exists today, I doubt they will invite black people. So poster, focus your energy on something else.

didnt get your point, what of the case of jay, wayne, pac, jackon, and so on, they re all blacks......well weda it exist or not ,its not an issue to investigate, but evil do exist in the industry ,thats one thing clear to me with all the lyrics of songs, the nudes, drugs, hatred, moni rain....there is a source for the inspiration and motivation which isnt Godly

8 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by margaritav(f): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88:

didnt get your point, what of the case of jay, wayne, pac, jackon, and so on, they re all blacks......well weda it exist or not ,its not an issue to investigate, but evil do exist in the industry ,thats one thing clear to me with all the lyrics of songs, the nudes, drugs, hatred, moni rain....there is a source for the inspiration and motivation which isnt Godly

Evil exist everywhere, it is in the human heart. Illuminati is a secret society and if it exists then it will remain a SECRET society. Those who rap about it are just talking, and they love the fact that people talk about their association with this supposed secret society. If I were you I would not buy into their crap. Then again people believe all kinds of nonsense in this world.

5 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

U need to Understand this that we wrestle not against flesh and Blood but Principality in the heavenly realms.. Didn't read what Linda and UnilagOlodo post that just a Headache when she was back from US Grammy awards.
oh, spare me the bullcrap...did you miss the report that said she died from pulmonary embolism which was as a result of her long flight? you guys should not let your religion totally blind you from facts.

6 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by gergemam: 6:45am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
oh, spare me the bullcrap...did you miss the report that said she died from pulmonary embolism which was as a result of her long flight? you guys should not let your religion totally blind you from facts.

With what I learnt on pulmonary embolism, d symptoms and cases @ least Goldie herself would have gone for medical check-up bfore flying in & mind U is this her first Long flight.. When celebrities like her toured Asia for one Week or so & performing live @ shows.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by topmostg: 6:51am On Feb 15, 2013
O.p.
You've got to be kiddin me. I think you're just one attention seeker..
Enough said.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2013
ger_gemam:

With what I learnt on pulmonary embolism, d symptoms and cases @ least Goldie herself would have gone for medical check-up bfore flying in & mind U is this her first Long flight.. When celebrities like her toured Asia for one Week or so & performing live @ shows.
did you know Goldie like that? how do you know that this is her first long flight? pulmonary embolism is something that happens suddenly and it can be hard to diagnose.

At least this is more plausible than trying to connect her death to Illuminati which is nothing short of ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by gergemam: 7:13am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
did you know Goldie like that? how do you know that this is her first long flight? pulmonary embolism is something that happens suddenly and it can be hard to diagnose.

At least this is more plausible than trying to connect her death to Illuminati which is nothing short of ridiculous.

From her Bio.. She schooled @ University of Sunderland & after BBA.. She went on Holidays (Travelling, Shopping & Many more) I'm not connecting it to Illuminati but to me, She may have been druged,inject herself or she breathe in a Toxin from d State.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by gergemam: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella:
lai lai, I can't believe this is coming from someone with a brain. Coming from someone who claimed to have learned about pulmonary embolism, you sure do sound like a complete dolt.

Pulmonary embolism (PE) is a blockage of
the main artery of the lung or one of its
branches by a substance that has travelled
from elsewhere in the body through the
bloodstream ( embolism). PE most commonly
results from deep vein thrombosis (a blood
clot in the deep veins of the legs or pelvis)
that breaks off and migrates to the lung, a
process termed venous thromboembolism
(VTE). A small proportion of cases are due to
the embolization of air, fat, talc in drugs of
intravenous drug abusers or amniotic fluid.
The obstruction of the blood flow through
the lungs and the resultant pressure on the
right ventricle of the heart lead to the
symptoms and signs of PE. The risk of PE is
increased in various situations, such as
cancer or prolonged bed rest.[1]
Symptoms of pulmonary embolism include
difficulty breathing, chest pain on
inspiration, and palpitations. Clinical signs
include low blood oxygen saturation and
cyanosis, rapid breathing, and a rapid heart
rate. Severe cases of PE can lead to collapse,
abnormally low blood pressure, and sudden
death.

Cuddle from: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_embolism

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by oboy3(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2013
I think the o.p's got a point but connecting it to illuminati is senseless
she schooled abroad for pete's sake so that means she is not a j.j.c in airtravels,i think its some kind of infection
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Precioussilas10: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Must every successful person be connected to this crap(illumunati).It's just another way to put yourself down believing you can't do shit unless you join a secret society.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by nikkypearl(f): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
It's very wrong 4u to post dis!@Op!sum1 died last nyt nd u re here pulling up crap like dis?so any1 dat is rich nd famous nw is connected 2illuminati huh?nd even if dat is,wat is yo biz wit dat?u guys sud jus grow up 41ce!!poverty mentality! SMDH!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2013
calling anyone a re tard makes that person a re tard......despite the poster said no yabbing, it was sighted but not seen

it just so shocking sumne that was said to be full of life by denrele yestaday just suddenly collapse, it still a wonder as the medical embolism or pneumonia are not enuf as a medical fact of the cause
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2013
It could be true though__probably she was invited and she rejected so they had to kill her so that she won't spill the milk

9 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by fittty(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Hehehehe
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Codedrock(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Is everything Illuminati?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by ayox2003: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2013
Nairaland wants to use Goldie's death to generate traffic.

The post is way different from the title.

What a shame!

RIP Goldie.

Frawzey

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by gramci: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Another crazy thread making the front page

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2013
ehen!
i know that this question would come up cheesy...
all these olofofo them with their iluminanti crazy talks.mtcheew angry

The long flight might have been the cause, especially if she may have had some underlying issue she was not aware of. When you are seated for that long, blood pools in your legs and sometimes, in some people, can cause clots that upon standing begin traveling upward... sometimes to the lungs (embolism) or sometimes to the brain.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.