Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (42137 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:

Are you saying Goldie is that busy?? always travelling? travelling more than Pilots? some Pastors, Politicians?
Na wa o... She must be one busy woman then....

Ain't you funny. So it is until they (Pilots, Pastors, Politicians) die before you accept that PE could have been responsible for her death?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dare2think: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: waow wonders neva cease to be, so shortsightedness could also chanlenged the axioms of einteins theory of relativity

Blah Blah Blah.

You have no answers. It is silly to use an unfortunate incident that happened to a lady to propagate unfounded and crazy theories about the occult.

Very unfair, you should slap yourself.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by wizkris(f): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=bambuzz88]who knows..got me tinkin earlier..as i kip
wonderin y did it occur immediately she
arrived from america? who knows wat
transpired..who knows wat went
wrong..wat actually happened..strange! Could she has been drug
intellgntly with an asymptomatic poison as am very aware there are
potent chemicals available that slowly stop the heartbeat in a matter of
hours to days and cant even be detected by autopsy , ur contribution is
needed and no yabbing please[/quote]take it or leave it,IT GOES ROUND THAT CIRCLE!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by wizkris(f): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=bambuzz88]who knows..got me tinkin earlier..as i kip
wrong..wat actually happened..strange! Could she has been drug
intellgntly with an asymptomatic poison as am very aware there are
potent chemicals available that slowly stop the heartbeat in a matter of
hours to days and cant even be detected by autopsy , ur contribution is
needed and no yabbing please[/quote]
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
dare2think:

Blah Blah Blah.

You have no answers. It is silly to use an unfortunate incident that happened to a lady to propagate unfounded and crazy theories about the occult.

Very unfair, you should slap
yourself.

nevertheless it shouldnt caused u
the lack over the control of ur
agresive emotion despite it was
clearly stated as an opinion that
need no yabb,am done tryin to
make some neurones get this clear
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
People don't just die like that!!!

As we wait for autopsy angry
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis: What are y'all arguing 'bout
That illuminati doesn't exist? despite all the proves, lyrics, deaths

Pls someone should answer me....

Why do you call conjecture proof? Point to five solid pieces of evidence of this Illuminati and their hold over the World. Illuminati that was driven out of their birth place by a Duke not even a King. Please bring the proofs.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dare2think: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88:

nevertheless it shouldnt caused u
the lack over the control of ur
agresive emotion despite it was
clearly stated as an opinion that
need no yabb,am done tryin to
make some neurones get this clear

Perhaps, people should think it through before posting when a tragedy as just occurred. Emotions are bound to permeate the discourse.

Anyway, its your opinion, Regardless of how funny it sounds.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kagel: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
bambuzz88: who knows..got me tinkin earlier..as i kip
wrong..wat actually happened..strange! Could she has been drug intellgntly with an asymptomatic poison as am very aware there are potent chemicals available that slowly stop the heartbeat in a matter of hours to days and cant even be detected by autopsy , ur contribution is needed and no yabbing please
http://www.inamibia.co.na/news/entertainment/item/16505-illuminati-parties-and-who-will-sleep-with-whom.html (PLEASE OPEN THIS SITE)
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kagel: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: People don't just die like that!!!

BIG BROTHER IS ILLUMINITI AFFILIATED

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by AZeD1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: People don't just die like that!!!

Yeah death sends an email to tell you its coming. FFS people die in their sleep!!!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Proffdada: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
She was killed as she tried to spill the beans because she wants out and for those who think you have to be elite or powerful to join secret society like illuminati guess again if God almighty wants your salvation by sending His only Son then it means the devil can go any length to snatch your soul. Remember every soul is VERY important to the devil
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Kenyanstar: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians are the most ignorant nation despite their espoused number of graduates churned out by 3rd rate universities. I thought education was meant to help assist humans distinguish between fiction and facts, realism and imagination and truth and lies. The o.p is one guy i doubt his intellectual capacity to reason before writing. Most of this individuals propagating illuminati nonsense are mostly either unschooled, ignorant or plain stupid. This in medical lingua is acute personality disorder. The o.p is preying on peoples successes to abdictate his own failures. If you are a lazy slob and guilty about your failures just shut and work hard.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dare2think: 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kenyanstar: Nigerians are the most ignorant nation despite their espoused number of graduates churned out by 3rd rate universities. I thought education was meant to help assist humans distinguish between fiction and facts, realism and imagination and truth and lies. The o.p is one guy i doubt his intellectual capacity to reason before writing. Most of this individuals propagating illuminati nonsense are mostly either unschooled, ignorant or plain stupid. This in medical lingua is acute personality disorder. The o.p is preying on peoples successes to abdictate his own failures. If you are a lazy slob and guilty about your failures just shut and work hard.

Apt!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by AZeD1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kenyanstar: Nigerians are the most ignorant nation despite their espoused number of graduates churned out by 3rd rate universities. I thought education was meant to help assist humans distinguish between fiction and facts, realism and imagination and truth and lies. The o.p is one guy i doubt his intellectual capacity to reason before writing. Most of this individuals propagating illuminati nonsense are mostly either unschooled, ignorant or plain stupid. This in medical lingua is acute personality disorder. The o.p is preying on peoples successes to abdictate his own failures. If you are a lazy slob and guilty about your failures just shut and work hard.
+1000

I owe you beer.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Isiterere(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
Precioussilas10: Must every successful person be connected to this crap(illumunati).It's just another way to put yourself down believing you can't do shit unless you join a secret society.
. Thank you so much. This has always been my answer to them all dis while. Must every success be related to Illuminati? I hope dey won't relate Super Eagle success to them as well. #blackmentality
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Skywalker5(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2013

Word
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wait, hold up, this sorry excuse for a thread made it to the frontpage? I give up!!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by AZeD1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: Wait, hold up, this sorry excuse for a thread made it to the frontpage? I give up!!
You give up on nairaland or the foolishness of the Op and his gang?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by sobastical: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2013
margaritav: you sound ridiculous!

And
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by sobastical: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
jennykadry: Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.

Probably you don't have a leisure time, don't tell me you work round 24hour clock?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Proffdada: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2013

With all thy knowledge you seriously lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
ayox2003: Nairaland wants to use Goldie's death to generate traffic.

The post is way different from the title.

What a shame!

RIP Goldie.

Frawzey

Oga Seun and his editors. well all na for the cash men

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Symphony007: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Acidosis:

Are you saying Goldie is that busy?? always travelling? travelling more than Pilots? some Pastors, Politicians?
Na wa o... She must be one busy woman then....
that's why i said she might have an existing medical condition that might have led to it, thereby making her more exposed to a blood clot then people who travel more than her and are in good health.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by OBAOLADAPO: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
bisi16: Too much time dey worry u!..
some people can be so stupid! Person dey try educate us abt the dark side of life, so we weont fall ignorant of there device, yet u dey yab am, u NEED DELIVERANCE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Daviewonder(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
I tink dere iz sumtin fishy abou ha death, i don't blieve diz pulmonary shit no b 2dae she dey travel long distance y must it be on returning 4rm d grammies
REST IN PEACE-Goldie
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2013

In as much as I somewhat agree with your assessment of the OP using a few crackheads as a basis to generalise on all Nigerians is faux pas of the highest order. Please it is best you retract that statement of generalisation.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sky-walker:
Now i am starting to dislike the
mods here. Why will this make
frontpage? This is ridiculous. Dont
you have respect for the dead?
Must everything be illuminati? If
someone becomes successful, you
say its Illuminati. Can someone
become a celebrity without
DDouchebags and foolish people
saying thrash about? This is too
ridiculous.
To all the haters and broke Bottom
bastards who think successful
people have to get their wealth
from the devil or illuminati. Get a
job, its not their fault you
were raised to be
unsuccessful
Acidosis:

lmao.. why the bitterness, man?? Are you that sad? is life treating ya badly?

Whats the figure in her Bank account?
Who is a succesful person? a man that contest in the BBA ?? Are you d. umb?
can her money buy 20 brand new Dangote trucks ??

No one is hating on anyone here... but be careful with your choice of words.

FYI, I do not have anything for or against her.. infact 'I got 2 know' her some hours ago.. not everyone is into BBA and 'celeb' thingy...

About calling her illuminati ... None here made such hasty conclusion.. everything here is speculation, same way the docs made their pulmonary guess..

10000 likes 4 your precious insightful common sense ,just astonised y is it nt that common
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by ijimah(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pls try to spik on,on wat u knw,wat u re patient on my be a haste to odas,illuminanti or wat ever it may calld do exist nd it welcome by any interested being. Pipo re so despirate dis days,get richer,get d fame,evn listen to most of dem dre lyrics,it dosn't make sense at all bt boost d brain of odas who folo dre link,so make we no dey dciv our selves,one mans meat is anoda man dcease, nd is to late to cry wen d head is off,she is late nw,evn wen u later find wat killed her d dead is gone, so make una no bcome pricher abt dis ok nd try to kip ur mouth shut nd naggy ur dull brain wen u dnt hv any tin to say ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dealing With Misconceptions : 10 Things The Bible Never Said About Creation / Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.