Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? (42125 Views)

The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Don't Marry A Jobless Man - Pastor Adegboye; I Don't Belong To Illuminati- Dbanj / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2013
bambuzz88:

u nd check up urself, y re u still here if u re allergic to all those craps the artists mention in their lyrics, y d subliminal messages or it does mean nothn to ur kids, you have a prob with people express their feelin no mata how sily, get a medic 4 ur own headache..kaay
Am still here, because i cant believe we got so many cwacy pple in here! I dont need any medic u know...cause i aint d one who believes in somfn that doesnt exists! And if u got children...*cries* i feel so sorry for them!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Am still here, because i cant believe we got so many cwacy pple in here! I dont need any medic u know...cause i aint d one who believes in somfn that doesnt exists! And if u got children...*cries* i feel so sorry for them!

u dont need to
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2013
bambuzz88:

u dont need to, there are lots you could learn bt as u grow more influence, d knwleg becomes clearer
knowledge? Lmaooo...

Okay o! Bt as for me...i dont pray to ever think this way! Infact i reject to ever think this way! I cud agree with u that some songs r godly, bt will never agree to the fact that illuminati exists!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Proffdada: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Those who doubt the existence of illuminati and its ties with Nigerian artists will also doubt Jesus born in a manger.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Lifted1(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2013
first....ure prob jst som lil rug rat wt a computer or a blackberry so I wont waste much keystrokes on u.I dont bandy words wt riffraffs.
come to a forum, read a topic, politely state ur views and and agree or dsagree on a subject hw difficult is dat? ..empty barrels sha. run along and go discuss sm mongolian hair and 15inch heels topic kiddo u dont need too much grey matter for dat
Becacia_Barbie:
You are a disgrace to humanity!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kingofhiphop101(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2013
jennykadry: Why are the jobless and immature men the ones hitting on the illuminati bullshait? I have never encountered a busy mature man hammering on illuminati when he has something better to do.

Jennykary listen.. if yu read thru history.. it is mstly the most jobless ppeople that stumble upon a hidden or deep truth.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dare2think: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
kingofhiphop101:

Jennykary listen.. if yu read thru history.. it is mstly the most jobless ppeople that stumble upon a hidden or deep truth.

Really??

I dare you to mention FIVE jobless people that have 'stumbled' upon the truth!

FIVE!
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by dare2think: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Firstly,

When people are going from studios to studios to look for deals for their music, where were you guys?
When they were struggling to make ends meet, where were you guys?
When they laboured hard for their respective successes, where were you guys?

Now they are reaping the benefits of their hard work and you lazy- weak- minded people want to diminish all that by attributing their tenacity to the occult

You must be silly!

Cant you see the folly in your feudal mentality?? Someone died less than 24 hours and you her disrespecting her existence with your paranoid theories no one can substantiate!

You watch videos from fellow paranoid jobless freaks and pass it off as 'knowleged' or 'wisdom'!! Are you for real??

You freaks are comedians!! Go and be successful and stop preying on other successful people who have made something of their respective lives!

Freaks.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Skywalker5(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2013
kingofhiphop101:

lol. omg. Someone said this to me before about 6 months ago. He was a drunkard and was jobless. grin grin grin grin .Its dejavu all over again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Some people are on nairaland that the older they get the more they are becoming senseless,let GOD judge and stop judging someone,do some people even know that thousands of people are going into the grave daily?those 4 boys that was killed in aluu community was it illuminati that killed them?those that died in dana air-plane crash was it illuminati that killed them?those that died on the ikeja bomb-blast that happened some years back where they killed by illuminati?the answer is No,so let us think with our brain and stop thinking with our anus,no true christian will say that goldie is an illuminati member because a true christian will always follow what God said that we should not judge people.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by angelglad07: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
What about d news dat Goldie was on dope? Hw true be dat?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by albacete(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin cheesy cool cool
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by nd4reale: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
raphael umoren: so in this case are believing that goldie die as a member of illuminanti?
. Hey the poster is not saying she's a member but that she might hav gotten into wrong hands...people who are ! GOD save us all

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Moji12(f): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
What sort of controversy is this?do u pple realise u are mocking the dead?For Gods sake let d dead b n show some respect at least for dat,who are u to judge?wen many of u condemning her,ur ways are worse dan dat but we wouldn't knw cos u are no stardom.pls realise dis lady was someones daughter,sister n partner asides bn a celeb. Besides I tot some pple were feeling remorse d way dey lambasted her during her days,wat difference does it make with dis topic?how do u want her parent and loved ones shd feel if dey shld stumble on such topic.My advice to d op pls get a better life n get busy,let her rest biko, engage ur time in something wortwhile or wat will u gain from all dese blashemy definitely nothing.an idle hand/mind dey say is d devils work shop.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by ekwufex(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
hi,i want to be a member
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
knowledge? Lmaooo...

Okay o! Bt as for me...i dont pray to ever think this way! Infact i reject to ever think this way! I cud agree with u that some songs r godly, bt will never agree to the fact that illuminati exists!
lol u dnt beliv ....if u ar really intrested I can giv u their official website wher u can sign up
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Moji12: What sort of controversy is this?do u pple realise u are mocking the dead?For Gods sake let d dead b n show some respect at least for dat,who are u to judge?wen many of u condemning her,ur ways are worse dan dat but we wouldn't knw cos u are no stardom.pls realise dis lady was someones daughter,sister n partner asides bn a celeb. Besides I tot some pple were feeling remorse d way dey lambasted her during her days,wat difference does it make with dis topic?how do u want her parent and loved ones shd feel if dey shld stumble on such topic.My advice to d op pls get a better life n get busy,let her rest biko, engage ur time in something wortwhile or wat will u gain from all dese blashemy definitely nothing.an idle hand/mind dey say is d devils work shop.
Another boring post....miss sympatherser...if u really feel remorse join her in her grave....mtchw
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2013
Acidosis: I know some Doctors that dump their MBBS papers for something more realistic, something far beyond human knowledge and understanding - The spiritual, the gospel!

The term (Pulmonary embolism) is not strange to me... atleast I remember writing something about it at school.. BUT when I see something stronger than human understanding and comprehension, I simply dump the paper terminologies for the 'spiritualistic' point of view. It doesn't make me a coward, a dullard or something. It didn't stopped me from making my 'As' grin...

such a personality ve ever come across since on nairaland, you are a true scientist smiley smiley
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2013
samm_miey: bambuzz88: oh yeah, am not doubting that,bt concerning the ridicle of the existence of this secret group in the entatainment industry..... Try and Take look at some lyrical contents of some song

'this is not a game this fame. In real life this is sick
i never dreamt i'd get to the level that i'm at. This is whack. This is more than i ever coulda asked
i'm trapped .if i could go back .i never woulda rapped, i sold my soul to the devil ,i'll never get it back.i just wana leave this game with level head intact......song hollywood by eminem

'dear God i wonder can you save me?
Illuminati want my mind soul and my body
dear God i wonda can you save me?
Secret society tryin to keep they eye on me....jayz-devils

'some say they expect illuminati take my body to sleep, niggas at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me....2pac -they dont give a Bleep about us

so if money is the root i want the whole damn tree ,aint tryin to stick around 4 the illuminati.... Dr dre -been there done that

Overseas, yeah, we try to stop
terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and The Crips and the KKK.......black eye peas- where is the love

"it took me 33 years for me to see the truth, ever so clear i was too young i couldnt articulate myself the right way son. but now let me break it down. pass it all arouns. this is not a theory. the conspiracy is real, they wanna put me in a straght jacket in a padded room and tell the world theres 12 monkeys so they can be confused.........prodigy- illuminati

makaveli in this....killuminati all throgh your body the blows like a 12 guage shotty....2pac- hail mary

we are slowly being slaughted so be prepared for the new world order.....blackeyepeas-say goodbye

with these it shud be quiet obvious that something strange is goin on in the entertainment industry

Are you now insinuating dt it is not easy to ascend the ladder of fame in this world without being initiated into illuminati or any secret societyhuh

hoow brilliant........No bt am insinuating that you dont have to be a homothug, do drugs, go nu de, conceal secrecy or fake personality to ascend the ladder of fame, it is deceptive and transmits a negative energy to the young souls of a later generation, the reason why many re deluded today which is the mother of most crimes if not all
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by bambuzz88: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2013
HugeMac: Alliyah, 2pac,mj, all victims, so i am not suprised if it is connected with the illuminati.
I dont know why many people re blind to the kind of music and music videos that exists in these days . All these nudity unGodly songs has brainwatched multitudes and increased the level of Ignorance in this world, christ will come like a theif in the night for all these ignorant people ,these videos corrupts the minds and subconcious of the veiwers.

Well it is said my people perish for lack of knowledge

Thank you so much for that hint
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by kokorodudu(f): 1:38am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm so sure she was killed my the illumminati. My cousin told me so grin
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2013
kokorodudu: I'm so sure she was killed my the illumminati. My cousin told me so grin
we need your cousin to tell us who killed those that died on the dana air crash,we need your cousin to tell us who killed abacha,we need your cousin to tell us who killed yar-adua because it seems your cousin is well informed so she should know who killed them.,she-goat.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2013
ufotuko: we need your cousin to tell us who killed those that died on the dana air crash,we need your cousin to tell us who killed abacha,we need your cousin to tell us who killed yar-adua because it seems your cousin is well informed so she should know who killed them.,she-goat.

Go and learn the meaning of sarcasm.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Go and learn the meaning of sarcasm.
you can start teaching me now,mr teacher
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
ufotuko: you can start teaching me now,mr teacher

Go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
guy you serious oooo,I can really see that you are very sick
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
ufotuko: guy you serious oooo,I can really see that you are very sick

A fool in his foolishness reckons himself wiser than all the wise men in the land.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

A fool in his foolishness reckons himself wiser than all the wise men in the land.
ok nah,I hear you,so what's next?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
ufotuko: ok nah,I hear you,so what's next?

Well that is up to you; I have played my part to enlighten you.
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Well that is up to you; I have played my part to enlighten you.
oshe,can I go now abi you still wan spit for my body?
Re: Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati? by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
ufotuko: oshe,can I go now abi you still wan spit for my body?

Are u a comedian or actor by profession? You act so melodramatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Photo Of Our President And Akwa Ibom State PDP Governor? / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.