Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications (3122 Views)

2014 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Result Is Out / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by koolet: 5:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Morning ladies nd gentlemen esp 2 those that Partook in the previous Nigerian Navy Recriuitment ,After spending 5 days on interviews it looks astonishing when the aptitude test given 2 us was that of JAMB year 1978 which was mainly Mathematics, English nd Current Affairs, which was written Outdoor On bare ground by most centers due 2 the Immense populated Candidates.
According to a vital Source, the Result is out, and the Qualified Names are 2 be posted this week Saturday both on Internet and (Punch/Sun)Newspapers, This Qualified People Would Be going 2 Portharcourt 4 Medicals which seems to be the final screening.
These names are only shortlisted according to the Impressive interviews where u would be remarked Q-(QUALIFIED) OR NQ(NOT QUALIFIED) by the Mods and your Aptitude Test performance.
To those whom some forms are given to fill and submit, i must say Congratulations while to the Rest i wish them the Best so even nd Generally.
...Ask Questionz.
Re: THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by Felixuche(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2013
Please i need the list of those that qualifier in the Nigeria navy screening
Re: THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by koolet: 7:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Is dat a question?? Ask questionz nt demands...
Re: THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by chiomaihenson: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2013
please for those who applied for the last dssc recruitment into the nigerian navy, i would love to apply for this year's recruitment but i am a 2'2 holder and want to know if i can apply since there is no provision for 2'2 when filling the form online. if truly it's just for 2'1 upwards. Tanx
Re: THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by olusgeorge: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
smiley @chiomaihenson.......please is this year's form out becos i have checked their website and the link isnt opening. i am interested too please send me the link if u can to olusgeorge@yahoo or just post on this thread
Re: THE NIGERIAN NAVY Batch23/24 Candidates Qualifications by chiomaihenson: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
@olusgeorge it's not yet out but will be coming soon. I was hoping someone here will help me out, if all who applied last yr were al 2'1s no 2'2

(1) (Reply)

PAY At Honeyland College Ipaja / Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) / Riddle Technologies Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.