Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) (3114 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just feel i`m good in CV writing and cover letters because I usually get called for interview but most time I usually reject the offer because i`m currently working with the federal government and I still have 20 more years to put in but will accept one that pays well. Below is the recent invitation for interview but the HR himself advised me to stay put where I am since it is a federal establishment. I believe with my experience in job interview I know what most employers are looking for and I have helped someone on this forum to secured a job just by asking of a direction of a company where I was offered a job at a platter of gold but I rejected it because I was not told of the pay.

So I will be rewriting 3 free CV for the first 3 to call and not mail or whatsapp as well as first 3 to call for cover letter

call me on 08065942445

EDITED :
One of the mistakes we make in CV, is the saving format, please always save your CV using the below image format word 1997 to 2003 so as to open the same way you formatted it.

EDITED: 1st February, 2017
After many CV received and answered I have decided to come up with an e-book containing
various template of cv and cover letters,
difference between application letter and cover letter,
why people finds it difficult to write cover letter,
what must be contain on cv,
interview questions and how to answer them
both oral and written test as well as computer test area in an interview.
How you can apply for top position in another organisation even as a cleaner in your present organisation

To let you all know that this e-book is not all about money, the book has not been written yet and I will be writing it based on experience and not google search

Pay N2,000 now and get it in 2 weeks time from today as my Valentine promo, after 14th February, it goes for N5,000
Bonus will include : forwarding of job description matching your course of study; Call to ask any questions regarding job interview at any time; free update of cv to suit your new application or job description.

Well believe it or not you can still get a job here in Nigeria without knowing or having a God father.
A disability man with 2 crouches and a Nigerian for that matter with MSc qualification got a job with SHELL OIL starting with N650k monthly as an intern and presently collecting almost N1M or more
I still remember a friend of mine even when I was in school and working he called me to help put head to gather and apply for job for him in one of these international organisation, he got the job with a starting of N500k

Call 08065942445 to get details

Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Pinkieblue(f): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Dillusionist(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com

Get out with all these your slavery job. Do the marketing yourself and tell me how you feel. NOnsense!!

1 Like

Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by kayusre: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
First
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by okpeho(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Third caller
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by whodohgeepee(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Second sweet caller..
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by nuel39: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
@ op...thanks for the noble and kind gesture
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by nuel39: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
First caller...@ op thanks for the noble and kind gesture
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Arcfunmi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
First caller for cover letter

Please send its sample and that of Cv to my email
Arcfunmi@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
First caller your single page CV has been sent, check your mail, others can learn from the corrections I will be dropping here, always try and make your cv to be simple as it will be easier for the HR to summarize as I have had the opportunity to sit with HR and they will gazed at your cv to know the next question to ask so most HR don`t really like buck pages of cv. As a mechanical engineer where you have had the opportunity to work as maintenance trainee, always make your recent work experience as Maintenance Officer because as a fast learner the first trainee experience will give you the needed experience to manage the position of a maintenance officer, it is during the interview you can expatiate your role and finally always practice your computer in the use of office packages and the Auto-cad you mentioned as you may be tested. Though some employer will specifically request for 3 pages detail cv, this usually for top positions.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
whodohgeepee:
Second sweet caller..

Single page cv sent, try and avoid design on your cv and also know the appropriate name to qualify your experience, a computer operator is better than the one used earlier, I also changed other experience to financial treasurer and book-keeping, this will also aid you been called for interview.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by whodohgeepee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
ncpat is a great man.. followed me up with my CV nd opened my eyes to some things.. thanks sir.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by effty(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello Sir,

I will like you to help me rewrite my CV.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by donGotze(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
God bless you @ op for this generous act of yours. I have up to 5 years of experience combined together related on and unrelated to my field. I have sent hundreds of applications yet I barely receive invitations. I constantly updated my CV hoping that could make a difference but no success yet. Please op, I seriously need you to help me rewrite my CV or better still do some corrections therein. Thanks in anticipation.
My e-mail is aningod@gmail.com.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
I promise to answer every one today after close of work.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2017
donGotze:
God bless you @ op for this generous act of yours. I have up to 5 years of experience combined together related on and unrelated to my field. I have sent hundreds of applications yet I barely receive invitations. I constantly updated my CV hoping that could make a difference but no success yet. Please op, I seriously need you to help me rewrite my CV or better still do some corrections therein. Thanks in anticipation.
My e-mail is aningod@gmail.com.
you are number 5 and I will attend to your Case.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by donGotze(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
ncpat:
you are number 5 and I will attend to your Case.
Thank you, I'm patiently waiting.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2017
okpeho:
Third caller

Single page sent, I must let you know that your CV looks rude, stating on request for your referees is not advisable as most employer required this and also you must provide their phone numbers and emails, a space has been left for that, you must also state the time you attended and obtained your educational qualifications, don`t be deceive date of birth is compulsory because most jobs today you see are always advertised stating the age range needed, always state your full contact to include the state you residence. hope others are learning.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:
I just feel i`m good in CV writing and cover letters because I usually get called for interview but most time I usually reject the offer because i`m currently working with the federal government and I still have 20 more years to put in but will accept one that pays well. Below is the recent invitation for interview but the HR himself advised me to stay put where I am since it is a federal establishment. I believe with my experience in job interview I know what most employers are looking for and I have helped someone on this forum to secured a job just by asking of a direction of a company where I was offered a job at a platter of gold but I rejected it because I was not told of the pay.

So I will be rewriting 3 free CV for the first 3 to call and not mail or whatsapp as well as first 3 to call for cover letter

call me on 08065942445

Thank you and God bless
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:

Single page sent, I must let you know that your CV looks rude, stating on request for your referees is not advisable as most employer required this and also you must provide their phone numbers and emails, a space has been left for that, you must also state the time you attended and obtained your educational qualifications, don`t be deceive date of birth is compulsory because most jobs today you see are always advertised stating the age range needed, always state your full contact to include the state you residence. hope others are learning.

Please, I'd really need your help in checking out my CV. From the corrections you have made so far, it shows you really know what you're doing, so, please I hope you can extend the kindness towards me.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Please, I'd really need your help in checking out my CV. From the corrections you have made so far, it shows you really know what you're doing, so, please I hope you can extend the kindness towards me.

call me 08065942445
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:

call me 08065942445

please am waiting for the format sir , so I can proceed with the write up . Thank you
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2017
SBadejo:

please am waiting for the format sir , so I can proceed with the write up . Thank you
already sent

1 Like

Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:
already sent
Received thank you
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:

call me 08065942445

emmanuelemekajr@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017
I just contacted a client here that I helped in rewriting his cv about a job that fit his course of study and experience and I also pointed out what he needed to change in his cv as work experience to match the job description (this is called updating my cv) because I believed he is qualified so it is now left for him to defend himself if he gets called, also guys learn to always change your address to a close location the office of the job you are seeking for is located, while doing this, get a relative or family friends or friends you know and inform them you are using their address should in case of any verification as employer like to employ close by applicant.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by Banks92(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2017
please help with the format .Ekwuemechuks92@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2017
The single page template cv I have been sending is all what you need a as fresher or with less experience, most of our problem is to identify the specific name of our experience, for your information, the Aboki that sells various items on the traffic can equally write Sales Man or Marketer in his CV and he is 100% right because if the same Aboki happens to obtained a University Degree, he can apply for an Assistant sales man or even executive marketer, he will outline all these experience on the cv and cover letter and most marketing company that are into food production are looking for those with experience of street marketing for your information.
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

emmanuelemekajr@gmail.com

sent
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
ncpat:

sent

Thanks
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by ncpat(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Banks92:
please help with the format .Ekwuemechuks92@gmail.com

sent
Re: Let Me Rewrite Your CV And Cover Letter Free For You (photo) by pavlovt: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Please help me with the format, I have seven years experience.
babtee03@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid ₦1000 For Answering Simple Questions / 1st Bank Recruitment / Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.