Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic (3232 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2013
On Sunday was afcon final and Grammy awards, if she had stayed back 2 support d supper eagles and d 16million Nigerians in defending our national unity, just like "Dbang" and many more, by now she would have be at d presidential reception with other celebrities for d afcon party. Moral lessons! Learn 2 value what u have, like toton dike who said she is not a Nigerian by heart, she got 2 learn from Goldie's experience. Some people say it shouldn't have be her, my question is would it have be u? We can't question God's authorities. RIP Goldie Harvey

Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by SlyIg(f): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2013
May God forgive your chicken brain!

1 Like

Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by paulicoco: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2013
I don't think that u are a human being, because if u were u would not be bringing rubbish like that up. Hater! If dem give u visa and money to go to america... U would be the first to forget that u stupid super eagle game. How can u relate death with patriotism. She is a music artist and decided to go to the grammys. Like her or not, she was a hard working woman, who wanted to enjoy herself.Why should she have felt guilty because of that? Nigeria is what it is because of evil minded, jealous and judgemental people like u.. Who don't want to see people grow, and never mind their business.. I mean just listen to ur statement!! U reason like a NUT CASE. May God forgive u. sad

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by cheryve(m): 6:49am On Feb 15, 2013
It is important for Nairaland to carry out mental test on those who register on the forum. This is a nut case.

4 Likes

Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by badassnigga(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2013

honestly u r madt. so this is d crap u deem fit of posting.
u should b ashamed of ur lyf cos u r so stupid and dumb.
if u don't know what to post why not just shut d fukin up instead of exposing ur madness on Nairaland.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Is this OP trying to make a joke out of this tragedy? May Amadioha strike your useless âss there...anumpama, lousy imbécile!! angry angry
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by pinkylips1: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Just how can any sane person post such comment.......just how?
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Fussbot: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Am short of an adjective 2 qualify ur life..keke,d1,rmd sef no go?and how are u even sure dat some of ur so cald "paitrotic"citizens dat went 2 SA are nt dead by now??nawa 4 u o!
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by FXKing2012(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2013
ighoosagie: On Sunday was afcon final and Grammy awards, if she had stayed back 2 support supper eagles and d 16million Nigerians in defending our national unity, just like "Dbang" and many more, by now she would have be at d presidential reception with other celebrities for d afcon party. Moral lessons! Learn 2 value what u have, like toton dike who said she is not a Nigerian by heart, she got 2 learn from Goldie's experience. So people say it shouldn't have be her, my question is would it have be u? We can't question God's authorities. RIP Goldie Harvey
Pls go learn how to write correct grammar before coming here to exhibit your senility.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by mymoniker(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Seriously ur brain need to be fried as sandwich for my Dogs..
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by micklplus(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2013
@Op, you lost your calling! Your calling is inside the bush where you are only required to wine and dine with animals.

Na thunder go slap that your mouth. Your mumuism is so on point.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by micklplus(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2013
micklplus: @Op, you lost your calling! Your calling is inside the bush where are only required to wine and dine with animals.

Na thunder go slap that your mouth. Your mumuism is so on point.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by abiki(f): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2013
Just listen to yourself. Like we know the particular place we'll be when death calls. If you like be in Kafanchan or Antarctica, when it's your time. it's your time.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Ademab(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2013
And how the h*Ll did u manage to 'own' a phone to type this rubish? Did someone left one for u @ d zoo?
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Babamide(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2013
Just as I guessed, your very first topic @ Op. We don't get gifts or points from creating threads. If u had just kept your thoughts to yourself, we would still have taken u as someone that is intelligent. Now we all know u are a Dumb Zap
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by phartiemar(f): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2013
@ o.p u are insane and d most stupid retard on planet earth, I think u should kill urself hypocrite.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2013
Yes oh OP, I agrees with you. She will not have die if she staying back to be patriotic to supports our super eagles.

Your brand of english tells too much about you and your intelligence threshold.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by kekakuz(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2013
What an assy thinking
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by sweetkevisco(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Wizkid would have been an unknown upcoming
artiste right now,if not for the signing of a record
deal with EME. He is not more talented than
You,Everyone is equally talented. Are you a
talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a cheap and affordable fee,we will
send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck. Rip Goldie!
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by kalunomics(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
sweetkevisco: Wizkid would have been an unknown upcoming
artiste right now,if not for the signing of a record
deal with EME. He is not more talented than
You,Everyone is equally talented. Are you a
talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry for a cheap and affordable fee,we will
send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who
knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck. Rip Goldie!
mmmm... nigerians wise o!
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Lumyboi(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lmao @posts. Bt diz guy foolish. Nna mehn retards on NL
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 04, 2013
SlyIg: May God forgive your chicken brain!
A lady is supposed 2 b reserved, quit and accommodating, u see Urself ! Just opened Ur mouth puaaaaa, chrity begins at home.
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by SlyIg(f): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
ighoosagie:
A lady is supposed 2 b reserved, quit and accommodating, u see Urself ! Just opened Ur mouth puaaaaa, chrity begins at home.
Let charity begin with your reasoning ability first!
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
SlyIg:
Nice response grin grin
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Dovahkiin(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
0/10 troll
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by omar22(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
IF my uncle didnt have a d*ck, he would be my Aunty
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
SlyIg:
Its like u sick,
U can't deny me of my human right ,
Right to freedom from discriminations and speech.
May God help u over sabi
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by ideee03(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
@OP,1) you'r sick.
2)Do you have an issue with completing the word been?
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by tpia5: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
hmm
Re: Goldie Would Have Not Die If She Was Patriotic by SlyIg(f): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2013
ighoosagie:
Its like u sick,
U can't deny me of my human right ,
Right to freedom from discriminations and speech.
May God help u over sabi
Then you need to mind where and how you display your so call 'right to freedom'. You can't be displaying such in the public so senselessly and expect people to clap their hands for you.

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Paul Walker Final Moments Before Fatal Ride › / Check Out Governor Amaechi Drinking 'ogogoro' When He Was Nobody / Who are the parents of this boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.