Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? (19488 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by ambrosini593(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie Harvey Passed away yesterday night. Her cause of death is being speculated to be from pulmonary embolism.

what lesson did you learn from her life and death?

Let's hear from you
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
life is short!

no one knows when death will come! embarassed
Its a scary world!
we should not judge/criticize people's way of living

7 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by sdav: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
ambrosini593: Goldie Harvey Passed away yesterday night. Her cause of death is being speculated to be from pulmonary embolism.

Let's hear from you

Life is precious
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Naijalane: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Death is inevitable.
We all are Mr/Miss/Master... Dust.
Death can break every boundary when the tyms come including White House, Aso ROCK and Nairaland.

Note:- DON'T EVER SAY THAT GOD WOULD HAVE MADE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS OR THAT, TO BE BILL GATE or Celebrity or who ever you think is world best. Anyhow/anywhere you're is the best for you and God gives you d best.

Just repent and God will give you life.
I pray that each of us will fulfill our destiny before it comes. I reject sudden death in the name Of JESUS CHRIST. Amen

42 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by caesaraba(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
Death is not new. However,

I learnt that those who make a living by insulting people on Nairaland are bloody hypocrites and need to change! Association of Nairaland witches (you know yourselves) take note.

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by hollypagan: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
who is she
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by pappy2000: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Life is short, so we should always preparing to meet our maker,Vanity upon vanity all is vanity

3 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
1. True joy comes from serving God and serving others, not by gaining personal attention - Philippians 2:2.

2. Fulfillment comes only through a right relationship with God. Ecclesiastes 2:1-11. Only God can give true joy. The pursuit of anything else is frustrating at best and ultimately devastating. John 3:27-30

25 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by paparazzi1987(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
ambrosini593: Goldie Harvey Passed away yesterday night. Her cause of death is being speculated to be from pulmonary embolism.

Let's hear from you

DEATH CAN COME TO ANYBODY @ ANYTIME sad sad sad
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by EKELEONU(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2013
Be grateful for the looks God gave to you. If the Cosmetics cause was really true, it seems not nice to go that far to look fine.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
frosbel: 1. True joy comes from serving God and serving others, not by gaining personal attention - Philippians 2:2.

2. Fulfillment comes only through a right relationship with God. Ecclesiastes 2:1-11. Only God can give true joy. The pursuit of anything else is frustrating at best and ultimately devastating. John 3:27-30

In essence, she shouldn't have been a celeb, right?

And what do you know about her relationship with God?

3 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by tefund(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2013

Let's hear from you

life is vanity inspite of all these
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
The lesson learnt is to avoid Grammy award at all cost,last year it was Whitney,this year,Goldie. I won't attend Grammy for a million bucks.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by SlyIg(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
I learnt that all human will certainly die one day! Huh?
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
frosbel: 1. True joy comes from serving God and serving others, not by gaining personal attention - Philippians 2:2.

I concur.

May your blessings be as plentiful as the sands of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=ambrosini593]Goldie
Harvey
Passed away yesterday night. Her cause of death is being
speculated to be from pulmonary embolism.

Let's hear from you[/quote]ENOF OF THIS PLSSSSS:/
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Akshow: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
Isn't it to early to start learning lesson from her death? She died less than twenty four hours ago for cryin out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by PastorOluT(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

In essence, she shouldn't have been a celeb, right?
understand d point in d post b4 commenting!

And what do you know about her relationship with God?
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by remecy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yomieluv: The lesson learnt is to avoid Grammy award at all cost,last year it was Whitney,this year,Goldie. I won't attend Grammy for a million bucks.

where they the only two that attended this your grammy.

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by question(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Life.

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by rexpet: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hard drug is gud for d body..if u are addicted keep it up

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by NIGHTFOX: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
guess death is inevitable,and does nt regard age,status,fame,sex,rich,poor

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
Naijalane: Death is inevitable. Death can break every boundary when the tyms come including White House, Aso ROCK and Nairaland.

Note:- DON'T EVER SAY THAT GOD WOULD HAVE MADE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS OR THAT, TO BE BILL GATE. Anyhow/anywhere you're is the best for you and God gives you d best.

I pray that each of us will fulfill our destiny before it comes. I reject sudden death in the name Of JESUS CHRIST. Amen

Your destiny is to serve God and mankind. Have Jesus in your life and every other thing will be added unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by tyson55(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
If Goldieā€™s death will remind me of anything, let it remind me to speak kindly, to make the effort to say something good about everyone I encounter, even if I have to dig deep to find those words. Let her death remind me that while it is easier to be cruel than to be kind, it is infinitely more rewarding to bless someone with the words out of my mouth, to lift instead of to pull down. And then let me take it a step further, let those around me never doubt that they are important to me, let dem never doubt my appreciation nd my gratitude for them and for all that they do in my life. Let nothing be left unsaid that can be said. Life is too short. Every moment counts. Nobody knows tomorrow. Let's embrace eachother with love.

9 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by dridowu: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
D only thing i learnt is that we all would die. VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by SeunT2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
one should just live right all the time...may her soul RIP..what a sad news
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by stevebond007(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Live life 2 d fullest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Endorsement Deal With Glo (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Becomes Hennessy Ambassador (Photos) / Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.