Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? (19490 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures From Goldie Harvey's Funeral / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Naijalane: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Olodostein:

Your destiny is to serve God and mankind. Have Jesus in your life and every other thing will be added unto you.
yes my brother, its a great thing to serve the Lord.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
To all of you who were dissing and cursing her before, now, she is dead...... Nairalanders so much so hated this girl that I thought they will curse her to death..... I WARNED YOU GUYS... I was their defending her day and night. Here is a link to the posts.... https://www.nairaland.com/991153/goodbye-welcome-back-message-goldie

OKIJA-JUJU, SEXKILLZ AND MUKINA..... I WROTE THIS FOR YOU GUYS COZ I REMEMBER THAT YOU PEOPLE WERE AMONG THOSE WHO WERE AT THE HEAD OF THE HATE!
GOD IS WATCHING!
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ile aiye, ile asan
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by AdexOmoby(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
U know I came to the conclusion that even those who don't believe in Jesus Christ believe in death and when death comes, fear grips men. Only the wise would ask who's next? D fool however would go thru life avoiding what's inevitable:Death!!!
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
This thread should be removed. Its an insult on the dead. Give her some respect. People die every day so what is this nonsense about learning from Goldie's death?

If it was a terrible person like Abacha that died then this thread will make sense.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Kennis Music Sacrificed her for illuminati
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Lepatohset(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yomieluv: The lesson learnt is to avoid Grammy award at all cost,last year it was Whitney,this year,Goldie. I won't attend Grammy for a million bucks.

Ode
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by valicious1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
Olodostein:

Your destiny is to serve God and mankind. Have Jesus in your life and every other thing will be added
unto you.
Plz u guys should stop quoting long posts, we've already read it forGod's sake.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
mannn you need to space out ur words, it was sounding like "forGoldies sake"
valicious1:
Plz u guys should stop quoting long posts, we've already read it forGod's sake.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
great1: Kennis Music Sacrificed her for illuminati
na wa o! her death is really strange! The Nigerian Music Industry is really turning into something else! some nairalanders are so ignorant that they can't see beyond. the Music Industry.ILLUMINATI is fuccking real!

ILLUMINATI KILLED GOLDIE!!! angry
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Naijalastborn(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
i dont know what to write but may her golden soul rest in peace
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Some people fail to realise the true face of Kennis Music.. We love to jump to conclusion, I bet my money that her death will be covered up shortly..
berem: na wa o! her death is really strange! The Nigerian Music Industry is really turning into something else! some nairalanders are so ignorant that they can't see beyond. the Music Industry.ILLUMINATI is fuccking real!

ILLUMINATI KILLED GOLDIE!!! angry
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Popowaa: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Work hard and leave a legacy behind for u know not when death ll come knocking,live ur life like there is no tomorrow.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yomieluv: The lesson learnt is to avoid Grammy award at all cost,last year it was Whitney,this year,Goldie. I won't attend Grammy for a million bucks.
1000likes! i read about Whitney Houston's death on You Tube and i was shocked at the manner in which she was killed by The Illuminati.and guess who replaced her in the Illuminati world.......
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
great1: Some people fail to realise the true face of Kennis Music.. We love to jump to conclusion, I bet my money that her death will be covered up shortly..
Of course it would be covered up as usual just like other artists who were killed by The Illuminati.little wonder Kennis Music does not fail to be represented at the Grammy Award.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
berem: 1000likes! i read about Whitney Houston's death on You Tube and i was shocked at the manner in which she was killed by The Illuminati.and guess who replaced her in the Illuminati world.......

i know that you would say blue-ivy undecided
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Revolva(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Well RIP to the familes of the Harveys..this is a lesson to all those gals dat like shakara..and wey forming and over I to know don scatter dier head..they wanna be everywhere!!! You see dem in all events high heels skimpy shorts..makeups....notin dey dis life..+++oo
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by 360command: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Life is like a market. When you finish selling your market, you will all go home.. In the case of goldie, she has come to do what she needed to do in life and now she has gone to sleep finally.

In this life, people will go so as people will come .. people will descend in other for people to ascend. But my prayer is for us to be able to achieve what we have come to do in this world and also live old so as we can bury our parent and not our parent burying us. Goldie, R.I.P.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by StateOfMind: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Revolva: Well RIP to the familes of the Harveys..this is a lesson to all those gals dat like shakara..and wey forming and over I to know don scatter dier head..they wanna be everywhere!!! You see dem in all events high heels skimpy shorts..makeups....notin dey dis life..+++oo

What has gender got to do with this? Na only girls dey die??

@Op, life is short, live everyday like its your last.

The fact that goldie has been trending for weeks before now makes her death very shocking to a lot of people. This minute, you are over the place and the next minute, you are laid to rest. God is indeed great!
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
As you progress in life with fame and money, just be extremely prayerful.. Enemies are always there waiting to strike.. To remain successful and famous, takes the grace and protection of God. Bad belle too much..

2 Likes

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by burningspear(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
dridowu: D only thing i learnt is that we all would die. VANITY UPON VANITY

With due respect, if this is the only lesson you have learned, then you have learned NOTHING, absolutely!

Well said @ tyson55! Thank you for a provoking reminder here!!

RIP Goldie!
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by ziondaughter: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Live every day like its gonna be your last. Try to make peace wit all men. Hold no one grudge and owe no one. Ask for forgiveness wen u err. do not cheat. I learnt all these from the sudden and painful exit of my husband after 1yr n 3mths of marriage. To live each day, sleep n wake up, its just God.

1 Like

Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by iamdsam: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
Death is inevitable. So no lessons learnt
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by madan(f): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
holly-pagan:
who is she
Go to google, u will know who she is. U don't need to come here asking such dumb question when people are in a very sad mood. Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by ignis: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Celebrity or not,
Rich or poor,
We will all die
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by upchair(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Her death reminds us once again how sudden and unexpected death may present itself. The lesson to be learnt is this: get closer to God now if you have not been. However if you have been close to God, get even closer. It goes without saying that her death has also taught us to live each day as if it is our last day on earth by getting close to God. Put differently: remember that for each new day we wake up we are one day closer to the end on earth (stating it like this is very scary ie every new day moves us closer to the end), where the end is unknown. Food for thought and time for sober reflection once again . May God help us all.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by pestherel(f): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
life is sweet and short no matter how old you become before you die, at that moment you realize how short life is. the most important thing is your relationship with God and peoples life you have touched positively. God Bless us all.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by free2ryhme: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
this life is a stage and we are actors in it.. Everyone needed to do their part well but remember we will all meet The Maker one day
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by deols(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
there is no reason whatsoever to attach anything to her death.

kulu nafsin zaiqatul maut. ( all living souls shall taste death)

Even after all the lessons, every1 of us will pass the same route. Your being alive is not by your wisdom.
Re: Lesson You Learnt From Goldie's Life And Death? by Redd(f): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
I 4 one almost lost my life last night. I was in an accident n i still cant tell how it happened cos i was asleep in the cab i hired. All i can say is that as i sat down on the road with few aches here and there, i realized that there was a thin line btw life and death. This happened b4 i hrd of Goldie"s death and it made the revelation even more vivid. I guess i got a second chance but goldie dint but this doesn't mean that when my day finally comes there will be another chance. Y.O.L.O (You Only Live Once) So make it count. I love u Goldie, may ur loving and gentle soul R.I.P. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies / Kiss Daniel Becomes Hennessy Ambassador (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Shades Home Breakers As She Weighs In On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.